interesting

United States

#22 Jun 26, 2008
OK I checked out that casenet thing. It`s been months since Eric filed for custody of those kids. So why are they being shifted between aunts and grandparents if Eric wants his kids and the mother gave them away and didn`t get his permission? Sounds like he must love the kids or he wouldn`t care what she did with them. I have a REAL HARD TIME RESPECTING ANY PARENT THAT GIVES THEIR CHILDREN UP. Why on earth would she be pregant AGAIN? Does she not know about birth control or simply keeping her legs together?
dexter babe

United States

#23 Jun 26, 2008
You bring up some very good questions. Any ANSWERS?
someone

Malden, MO

#24 Jun 26, 2008
Hmmm.. If you checked case net thing then how would you know she gave the children away. And the mother can't give them away without consent of the father, so sounds to me like he wasn't very concerned about it in the first place. If she gave her kids up maybe there was a reason at the time. I think it would take a big person to admit they couldn't raise the children. And maybe she is pregnant again because it is none of your business why she is pregnant... She is a married woman now and if she wants to reproduce i don't see where a bunch of ppl on the internet are going to have any say so. I am sure she doesn't care what your opinion is. Must be nice to hide behind your computer and your fake name and talk crap about people.
hmmm

Washington, IN

#25 Jun 26, 2008
She does want the kids but she could not take care of them properly and lost them. Eric tried to get him but could not because of his record..i mean come on burning down your house twice is an "accident". Kelsie could be a good person just cannot get her act together maybe Jordan can change that.
interesting

United States

#26 Jun 26, 2008
"just saying" said she gave the kids up and Eric went to court to get them. "Eileen" said they were being shuffled between her aunt and his parents. "casenet" shows Eric filing charges on her and a couple who I assume are the aunt and uncle. "hmmm" said she lost the kids. A background check doesn't show any charges on Eric for burning down his house so maybe "hmmm" YOU'VE been misinformed. If this did happen maybe it WAS an accident. I'm sure there would have been charges and probably jail time or at least probation if that were true. Especially if he did it twice. As for the mother. If you could't care for one child why would you have another? Then why give those two up and have still another.I didn't find any records showing the courts took the kids so they must have been given up by free choice. Why the aunt and uncle and not her mother and father? Are they not living? "hmmm" one more comment to you.No other person can change you,only god can do that.So don't count on her new husband to change her.Maybe it would help if we both said a prayer for her and those children.
dexter babe

United States

#27 Jun 26, 2008
Sorry, I seemed to have stirred up a hornets nest.Just wondered if anyone knew about Eric. I too hope those kids are raised by the right people with all the love they deserve. I've decided I don't want in the middle of it,sounds like there's enough people involved already.
yea right

Malden, MO

#28 Jun 27, 2008
her father is alive and when she worked at walmart she went around telling everyone that she was dying needing a kidney transplant sorry if your that damn sick you won't be up walking around anyone who would lie about such a serious health condition has some major issues when someone asked her dad how she was doing with her kidney her dad looked at them like they were nuts and said there ain't nothing wrong with her other than she needs to get her act together
hmmm

Washington, IN

#29 Jun 27, 2008
I might be misinformed but I do know for a FACT that he burnt his kitchen TWICE! I never said I knew all the answers that is just what I know for a fact! No a person cannot change you but they can put a positive influence on you that you make correct decisions and you try to live your life right! God could use him to change her!
Random

United States

#30 Jun 27, 2008
Ok here is the deal, people on here need to give up with the gossip, here is the truth; Kelsie and Eric broke up after he couldnt keep his hands off of her in inapp. ways! Kelsie was going to school, working, and taking care of her kids all at the same time! Being a single parent thats something hard to do. It takes balls for someone to admit they need help and couldnt support her children like she should have been so her aunt and uncle began keeping them while she tried to get her life straight things happened that is none of anyones business and they got custdy! Kelsie still sees her kids every day when her aunt has them and they stay with her once a week! She has every intention to get her kids back and her and jordan raise them kids like they should be. As for her being preg. again thats also no one elses business but she is a married woman and can make desicions for herself if you dont know kelsie now dont judge her because she has change a whole hell of alot she has grown up and is attempting to straighten her life up! As for why didnt her parents take them well ummmm her mom lives in another state and her dad is in the Guard and works so he has to go between those two things so dont even ask that question or judge if you dont know the damn sitituation! Thanks! Kelsie loves her kids more than anything its not her fault what she went through and she is trying her hardest to get back up on her feet and start all over! For all you out there that think she is a bad mom think twice because she cries almost everyday over those kids! Do you think its easy to watch what they are going through and to miss so many of the first things that the kids are doing and not get to experince it!
hmmm

Washington, IN

#31 Jun 27, 2008
i know she is good mom! i just think that Eric ruined a lot of things for her and I do not think it is fair! She tried to overcompensate it and just got into deep into things! It will all get better and I think I am done with this site!
Joe

Grayville, IL

#32 Jun 27, 2008
Well I know Kelsie and Jordan and know that they are going through a custody battle right now. I have know Kelsie for along time and I know that she always has something to do with those kids. Eric is the reason that everything happened. She is a good mom and everyone needs to keep there mouth shut if they dont what they are talking about.
yea right

Malden, MO

#33 Jun 27, 2008
your poor things to think that she cries everyday over her kids she is crying because now that she is knocked up again she can't party anymore
Random

United States

#34 Jun 27, 2008
Please sounds like someone is jealous
just saying

Clarkton, MO

#35 Jun 27, 2008
dexter babe wrote:
Sorry, I seemed to have stirred up a hornets nest.Just wondered if anyone knew about Eric. I too hope those kids are raised by the right people with all the love they deserve. I've decided I don't want in the middle of it,sounds like there's enough people involved already.
thats the smartest thing to do is stay out of it..its a big mess.I know because im part of the family,and i wish i would have listen to everyone when they told me that family had problem that i didnt want to get into..to late now...you need to think twice..the kids are taken care of very well..
yea right

Malden, MO

#36 Jun 28, 2008
Random wrote:
Please sounds like someone is jealous
I am sorry but anyone who would be jealous of that is on freaking dope
kelsie sandage

Grayville, IL

#37 Jul 3, 2008
okay first of all you people need to get a life. find something better to do then to talk about other people. i am sure you all are not perfect either. and if it wasn't for eric telling me he was going to kill me and my whole family if i had my kids then i would still have my kids. it is not my fault that he beat the hell out of me. and it is also not my fault that my aunt is the way she is. the best thing for my children was to put them in someone else's custody at the time and it backfired in my face. i am well on my way to getting them back. and for the people that want to know if he is a good guy, well, that all depends on what you think is good. at first it was great but then he got into drugs and cheating. yet again, not my fault. thanks to those that are taking up for me in this situation and "screw you" to those that think they know my situation. i am married to a wonderful guy, Jordan, and we are doing exceptionally well. we have another baby on the way in september. not that any of this is any of your business. people do change and most of the time turn out to be the best people in the world. i am not the one that needs to grow up because i wanted the best for my kids, you people are because you obviously need a life. kids of your own, maybe? job? husband? wife? oh i don't something!!! have a wonderful day!!!
yea right

Malden, MO

#38 Jul 3, 2008
if your well into getting life back on track then why did you lose your job at walmart thought you liked out it there
been there

Clarkton, MO

#39 Jul 3, 2008
People do change.She is right on some of it.she did start some fights,but eric was the biggest problem.he is a drunk,sleeps with anything.cant keep a job.still lives with mom..and maybe kelsie has changed..i don't know i havn't seen her in a year..kelsie, hope everything works out for you.good luck!!!
someone that knows

Malden, MO

#40 Sep 12, 2008
OK, Kelsie and Eric are both to blame for not haveing their kids. Kelsie did hand her kids over a year ago to her Aunt with the intention or at least she said she had the intention on finishing school and getting on her feet so she could raise her kids right. Then Eric and his family got involved. The judge ruled that they were neither one fit to raise those kids so he said in order for both parents to be around the kids Eric's parents and Kelsies Aunt and Uncle would have joing custody. Now let me just say the Halls don't have any business with those kids. Kelsie has since been kicked out of school and hasn't had a job in months. Now she is married and does have a new baby now. Maybe they will be wonderful parents. I feel sorry for the Sandage family because Kelsie needs help, she does not know how to tell the truth, she doesn't think about anyone but herself,I am not saying she does not love her kids, because I know she does, the best she knows how and I pray daily that she will get her act together and get her kids back. I know for a fact that if she does get her life together and decide that she wants to give up liveing the life of a single free woman then he Aunt and Uncle will gladly let her and Jordan have those kids back. Their intention was never to deprive Kelsie of her kids. They love Kelsie as do many people and only want to see the best for her, if she could only realize how much everyone cares for her and wants to see her do well in life. I hope she finds this and can find the light and let us help her help herself. It would really help if Jordan and others would stop supporting and encourageing her lies.
So to sum it up Kelsie and Jordan are both at fault, Kelsie made a wise choice by giving her kids up, and who knows maybe she will straighten up for the sake of them and get them back, Eric...doesn't deserve them...at least not now...
someone that knows

Malden, MO

#41 Sep 12, 2008
should have said Kelsie and Eric...Jordan has done nothing but love and support Kelsie and love those kids as if they are his own...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 44 min Obama Bitches 97,285
Why has no one started a Topic about the owner ... 1 hr Guest 15
Edward yelding 7 hr mrs pickering 11
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 11 hr Foster 3,191
looking for a church 11 hr AMAZED 9
Rachel jarrell 11 hr Wow 1
Remembering DHS Deceased Classmates (Oct '09) 12 hr Jennifer 434

Dexter Jobs

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dexter News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dexter

Personal Finance