find this puppy for me

find this puppy for me

Posted in the Dexter Forum

Ilovethisdoggy

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 27, 2012
Hi I'm wondering if anyone in the country, or anyone who travels out there, could look for a puppy on the side of the road? He's got to be a year old or less, he was still squatting to pee when I found him. He was a stray in town, clean coat and we kept him outside so the owners, if they were looking, would see him. No one ever did and i want him. The woman we live with currently decided he was in the way.... and dropped him off in the country... He looks like he's part foxhound, part lab. he's grown into his paws so he probly wont get much bigger than knee height. He's friendly and adorable, and knows how to sit now. we were calling him "meat" (the womans sons idea not mine trust me...) and I just i love that dog, he's amazing and he's too innocent to make it out there. its been a couple weeks but I hadn't thought of asking anyone here... if he hasn't been eaten by coyotes, or shot for snooping in trash/animals... please let me know! If I can, I'll try my best to give a reward... he means that much. I've been riding out there and i watch the roads carefully and at my bf's friends house I constantly stare out the window hoping he might run out one day...:(

“I'll trade a smile for a hug!”

Since: Apr 08

anywhere but ehre

#2 May 28, 2012
i deliver pizzas and drive in country alot any idea which county road or area he was dropped off in?
ill be happy to help in any way i can also what color(s) is he?

PEACE LOVE & LOST DOGS ;(
Ilovethisdoggy

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Hi pizza guy, I'm really not sure,but she might have gone out past county road 442, she the woman that dropped him off has a son who lives out that way,
thank you for being willing to help me.

and he's a golden color, with white markings on his paws and under his jaw. he's got a long tail, and is moderately fluffy. he'll be a little bigger now since it's been so long and I hope he's okay :( I still love him and he was the most amazing puppy ever!
China Star

Maryland Heights, MO

#4 Jun 25, 2012
You lose dog? Don't brame us. Brame Obama!
Ilovethisdoggy

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2012
china star, your comment makes me giggro. ;) but fo reals, such a sweet puppy, if he's still alive i hope being alone hasn't traumatized him :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if ur white u go to hades!! 2 hr judy 23
Trump cutting farm welfare 6 hr Difference Is 22
Bulling of school employe 9 hr Letsgorichland 17
looking for 14 hr Guest 2
Dexter Wal-Mart pharmacy (Sep '11) Sat Customer 20
jo ann snider (Apr '13) Sat mmmmm 3
Officer shirley the old dare cop Sat mmmmm 15

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance