Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I have my own thoughts on the difference between loving a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/w ife, but I'm curious to know others' views.
I'm not referring to the live one has for their children, parents, siblings, etc.
In a "romantic" type relationship, what do you think the difference is between loving someone and being in live with them? Or do you even see a difference at all?
Jennifer

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Goley, let's try this again, with less typos!(Sorry!)

I have my own thoughts on the difference between loving a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/w ife and being in love, but I'm curious to know others' views.
I'm not referring to the love one has for their children, parents, siblings, etc.
In a "romantic" type relationship, what do you think the difference is between loving someone and being in love with them? Or do you even see a difference at all?
sarah

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

There is a HUGE difference in being in love and loving someone. HUGE
Jennifer

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

sarah wrote:
There is a HUGE difference in being in love and loving someone. HUGE
I agree. Wondering what other people feel the actual difference is?
yeahx3

Wappapello, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

obviously i loved a person but am not in love otherwise i wouldnt have packed my stuff and left this morning! then again who else is gonna stick around with someone who keeps naked photos of their ex on their computer and refused to delete them?!
Wow

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Being in love.......... Is when you go through your day thinking about the other non-stop, waiting for that call or text to come. To go shopping and think of their needs before your own, To pray for them more than you do yourself. To wanna make plans for retirement together and share your dreams of growing old together. When you can't keep your hands off of one another when you are close and when they make you smile just from watching them sleep. Loving someone is something that can be a passing feeling from day to day, When you can get through the day without even thinking about the other person, When you are looking for things that will make you smile cause you can't seem to smile from looking at the other persons smile. When you hurt in your heart when you are apart then it is forever and when you only feel a tingle then it is a passing love.
Romantic

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

In my opinion loving someone is nice, you enjoy being around them and you look forward to seeing them. If you break up, well it hurts but it's not devastating.
Being in love is so much more. When you are IN LOVE, they consume your existence. They are your first thought in the morning and your last thought at night. Your heart aches to be with them. They complete who you are. They make your heart smile.:)And truly being In Love means it is returned from the other person. You can be together 50 years and still get those butterflies in your stomach when you kiss. It is that happily ever after, where no matter what challenges you face in life you face them together. Two hearts become one. It is no longer a you and me thing, it is an us thing. It's WOW!
Being in love is beyond words, and if you ever lose that person, you just die inside. Even being apart a few days can break your heart and bring you to tears.
I pray everyone knows the feeling of being in love, I have it and it is a one of a kind out of this world, monumental feeling. Beyond words.
answer

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I love hot dogs. I'm in love with polish sausages. Easy.
ben screwed

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Love is aching for them and doing the best for them even if it means putting aside your own love.
sarah

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Being in love is so different that loving someone. I love my brother..that is different than a romantic love. I loved someone and put all my faith and trust in them. You guys know the rest of the story. People in love say things and I believe they mean them when they say them. But when push comes to shove where are they?

not with me........
Lover

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Love mean my d ck be hard for you.
dontloosefaith

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

sarah wrote:
Being in love is so different that loving someone. I love my brother..that is different than a romantic love. I loved someone and put all my faith and trust in them. You guys know the rest of the story. People in love say things and I believe they mean them when they say them. But when push comes to shove where are they?

not with me........
That's to bad, maybe they will turn up someday. Never underestimate the power of love.
ben screwed

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

love means trust and not choosing your brother over your lover ...
ben lefty

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

guess love is all in how the public sees it.
Anonymous

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Love is an energetic strong emotional state that requires ones attention."Illegal by Carlos Santena" If a person can ignore it then it isn't love at all.

The public sees love as an opportunity to make money on Valentines day with hearts and flowers. Love is way more than cards and candy and flowers it is sacrifice and devotion.
Dumped U

Wappapello, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Love is not telling the person you love you wanna see them have sex with their brother and then you want to f*ck him and me! You are nasty, and that's why I am gone... At least the main reason!

“I know as much as you”

Since: Nov 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

The "being in love" feeling always fades with time. Not a thing anyone can do about it. Read the book "The five languages of love"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0802473156
It explains so much. If both parties read it, it will make a big difference in a relationship. I read it....my spouse never has as of yet, that's mainly because I want to "make it work" and she believes that you shouldn't have to "make it work" In all reality, everyone has to make it work after so many years.
yes

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

RealKnowledge wrote:
The "being in love" feeling always fades with time. Not a thing anyone can do about it. Read the book "The five languages of love"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0802473156
It explains so much. If both parties read it, it will make a big difference in a relationship. I read it....my spouse never has as of yet, that's mainly because I want to "make it work" and she believes that you shouldn't have to "make it work" In all reality, everyone has to make it work after so many years.
I think you have to work at it.it's not just given to you! I think true love is something that happens over many years .even if you separate , if you come back together it's even stronger if it's true love and you want to make it work! Sometimes a long history good or bad with someone can work out the best if it's true love! I'm not talking about bad as in beatings and stuff!!!
Although people do change.I've seen it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Dexter Forum right now

Search the Dexter Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
painpills in dexter (Apr '08) 3 hr crazy 41
dexter sonic 4 hr worker 8
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 7 hr CLUE 6,909
Bob Filipiak 8 hr Wow 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,404
Battles Communications/Wireless Internet (Jul '13) 12 hr FCC contact information 24
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 19 hr chico 10,206
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dexter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••