railroader found in oak tree inn over...

railroader found in oak tree inn over dose

Posted in the Dexter Forum

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Heard a guy found od n hotel room in oak tree dexter mo

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

#2 Jan 3, 2012
Cool story
Mrs me

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2012
I work there and the guy had a bad wreck bout a week ago and i don't think he did it on purpose bc i seen him when he checked n and was all bandaged up and really couldnt remember much bc of head trauma! Shouldnt even been to work if u ask me
Need to know

Eminence, MO

#4 Jan 3, 2012
Can anyone at least post initials? I lost touch with a man that I will love forever who used to stay there with the railroad. Initials ES
Mrs me

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 8, 2012
It was an accidental over dose and im not putting his name but initials r jh

Dexter

#6 Jan 8, 2012
Ill tell you what happened, he had a head injury, went to Dexter hospital ER. As usual he sat in the waiting room for 8+ hours. He was feeling dizzy so he left the ER and got a room. The rest is history. Had he been seen he'd still be alive today.
Lol

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Jan 8, 2012
Captain Obvious Says wrote:
Ill tell you what happened, he had a head injury, went to Dexter hospital ER. As usual he sat in the waiting room for 8+ hours. He was feeling dizzy so he left the ER and got a room. The rest is history. Had he been seen he'd still be alive today.
Amen!! We'd have better luck not even having a hospital!!
Mrs me

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2012
He didn't die he wasn't even suppose to come back.to work and did and he started hurting to bad and had to go to er! i agree it sucks
huh

Kennett, MO

#9 Jan 8, 2012
Mrs me wrote:
He didn't die he wasn't even suppose to come back.to work and did and he started hurting to bad and had to go to er! i agree it sucks
so he didnt die??? and if he did becuse he wasnt able to get in the er thats freken sad....dont they have people check on the way that hosp. are ran??? they seriously need to be shut down!!! maybe a nice mall built in its place?!
kc kid

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2012
Mrs me wrote:
I used to live in Dexter and that hospital is absolutely the worst I've ever seen I've seen better cat &dog clinics.
Bobbie Sue

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 13, 2012
Captain Obvious Says wrote:

so is dead or not??????
info

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2012
What a sad story!

Dexter

#13 Jan 15, 2012
Bobbie Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
so is dead or not??????
I don't know I made the whole thing up, but once I heard Dexter hospital and head wrapped up I put two and two together and thats probably what happened. The sad thing is, its totally believable.
Mrs me

Dallas, TX

#14 Jan 19, 2012
No he's not! He had a bad wreck after Christmas and tried to come back to work a week later and got really sick so we called the ambulance and he was released and i hsdnt seen him since! Last i checked he doin better but lost some feeling n his arm and is doin some therapy so he can return to work sometime n Feb! he is from Arkansas and still alive last i checked
Mrs me

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2012
By the way who would know him up here to post something about him on this site?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DWI checkpoint a success... (Apr '15) 4 hr guest 15
Rachel Francisco 5 hr just passin thru 3
Hagy reunion today 7 hr Silentmajority 4
Tracey Jackson 8 hr AMC 4
Sarah scherer 8 hr Guest 1
Jennifer McDowell & Erik Zerr Sun yuppp 5
Tina Holt Sun fact 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages