#1 Jan 19, 2011
?
Interesting

Kennett, MO

#2 Jan 19, 2011
What about her exactly?

Tomball, TX

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Just the lowdown. Saw her name mentioned in another forum thread. Funny one at that about her rep, life, boobs, etc, etc, blah blah. This IS mainly a gossip site,
Spectator

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 22, 2016
Well...she looks sick for one. Her eyes are sunk in her face and it's all wrinkly. But then she poses half nude and calls herself a "church leader". Poor example if you ask me. I also know she's screwing around on her husband just like her mom did on Tim. Chris looks like he has aged 20 years since he got with Megan....whew!
seen enough

Chatham, IL

#5 Mar 17, 2017
Spectator wrote:
Well...she looks sick for one. Her eyes are sunk in her face and it's all wrinkly. But then she poses half nude and calls herself a "church leader". Poor example if you ask me. I also know she's screwing around on her husband just like her mom did on Tim. Chris looks like he has aged 20 years since he got with Megan....whew!
So sad Christmas is such a great guy. Hope he stays around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad Deprow 2 min Truth 2
How is working at W.W. Wood? 8 hr sassy 19
Dexter Housng (Nov '16) 11 hr guest 46
Worst thing your wife did to you? 23 hr steve 13
Drexel vs. Dexter football game Wed bearca982 2
Officer shirley the old dare cop Tue Here we go again 12
Bradley deprow Tue Yup 11

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance