ted

Haslet, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Did rolo get killed
balls that clank

Dexter, MO

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Who cares. Sounds like a doper is off the streets
Curious

Sikeston, MO

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Regardless of his lifestyle, he was someones son, possibly father, brother, etc. Have some compassion.
Ugg George

Branson, MO

#4 Jul 17, 2012
If he was a doper, more than likely he has destroyed the lives of a few sons, fathers, dopers, etc...
ted

Haslet, TX

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Rolo waw a good person he
balls that clank

Sikeston, MO

#6 Jul 17, 2012
He what???? He was a crackhead that ran from the law?? Ya. We know that and he killed himself over it. Real good guy
Curious

Sikeston, MO

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Ugg George wrote:
If he was a doper, more than likely he has destroyed the lives of a few sons, fathers, dopers, etc...
See the big word in your statement is "IF". You don't know him obviously or you wouldn't say if. And since you don't know him therefore do not bash him when you have nothing to back it up. Facts are facts and you have none. This man, whatever his life was like, is gone. I do not, and will not understand what point there is to downgrading the deceased. I send prayers to this man's family, in hopes that they find some comfort in this dark hour.
Rolo was

Haslet, TX

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Rolo was dark man with a creamy caramel center. He had a wife named rolleta and with rolleta he had children and they were called rollos.
Uggg George

Branson, MO

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
See the big word in your statement is "IF". You don't know him obviously or you wouldn't say if. And since you don't know him therefore do not bash him when you have nothing to back it up. Facts are facts and you have none. This man, whatever his life was like, is gone. I do not, and will not understand what point there is to downgrading the deceased. I send prayers to this man's family, in hopes that they find some comfort in this dark hour.
Have you ever noticed that when someone dies, all the sudden people have nice things to say about them? I can't wait until I die, so people will say nice things about me.
jimmy joe

Dexter, MO

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Rolo was wrote:
Rolo was dark man with a creamy caramel center. He had a wife named rolleta and with rolleta he had children and they were called rollos.
I like rolo and the kids when he is with mixed up with his cold,white , creamy cousin ice cream. Some call them blizzard or some call them concrete I just call em GOOD!!!
politically incorrect

Kansas City, KS

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Did Rollo have a Rolex?
ballaholic

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 19, 2012
We always told rolo not to do dumb shit, but he never listened. YOLO ROLO!
balls that clank

Dexter, MO

#13 Jul 19, 2012
See a bunch of the drunks friends put up a cross looking thing for em. Guess they should of just threw a case of beer out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Important Message for Parents of Dexter Students 8 hr Funny 2
dexter bearcat football 8 hr DHS 15
Mark King 13 hr Kenneth 20
Haunted houses Sat Dextergal 5
Samantha Hargrove... Just met her...Anybody kn... Sat Steve woods Woody 10
Pizza Delivery Persons... post your non-tipper... (Feb '09) Fri ph driver wife 188
Niki long Oct 20 Kaila 4

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages