Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Obama Bin Lyin

Ozark, MO

#85535 Jul 23, 2013
San Antonio Seeks To Ban Anyone Who Opposes Homosexuality From Running For City Council, Being Appointed To A Board…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/san-antoni...

Malaysian School Forces Non-Muslim Students To Eat In The Bathroom During Ramadan…
~ Tolerance is a one-way street in the Islamic world.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/malaysia-s...

U.N. Says Word “Illegal Immigrants” Should Not Be Used, Prefers Use Of “Irregular Migrants”…
~ Oh ya, we all must abide by what the U.N. dictates!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/u-n-says-w...

Teachers Union Claims They Have A “Constitutional Right” To Wear Shorts To Work…
~ These people need to work a few days in the dreaded private sector for a dose of reality.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/teachers-u...

Mooch Scolds Hispanic Kids For Being Fat And Less Active…
~ When was the last time she looked at her borad butt?
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/mooch-scol...

OFA Plans To Honor Dear Leader’s Birthday By Celebrating Obamacare…
~ Happy birthday, Mein Fuhrer!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/23/ofa-plans-...

NSA unable to search own emails
http://cowboybyte.com/23264/report-nsa-unable...

UC PRESIDENT NAPOLITANO TO RECEIVE $142K IN MOVING EXPENSES
~ Boy it really cost a lot of money to move her FAT ASS!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

The Ozarks Blueways: A Federal Land Grab And A Regulatory Nightmare!
http://americasvoicenow.org/the-ozarks-bluewa...

Docs Show Napolitano Thanked Missouri Governor For Breaking State Law
http://americasvoicenow.org/docs-show-napolit...
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85537 Jul 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try to keep up. My comment "your needle is stuck" referred to a term us "old-timers" used -- to refer to a phonograph needle being stuck in one track of a record. The reason I used the term "old days" is that few kids nowadays know what the term "your needle is stuck" means, since few of them have ever used a phonograph.
The reason I used that term in addressing you is that you babbled on in your Comment 85482, in which you said TWICE, like a "stuck needle":
"Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW, you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you?... Religion is all about easing your problems??? WOW you really have no clue what religion is all about, do you?"
Your mindless repetition of your random thoughts will not make them come true, just like reciting your dogma will not make those beliefs come true.
YOUR needle is stuck, "TT." Too bad it is not "stuck" on telling the truth.
Pray whatever you wish. I hope it makes you feel better. But just keep in mind: Nothing fails like prayer. If prayer actually worked, all hospitals would have a "Prayer Clinic."
Dawg, I am well aware of the meaning of the "needle"reference. You are not the only one on Topix that has an education. Most hospitals have prayer-meditation-etc.rooms. Prayer is not to keep people from dying specifically.People die. Dying is part of the cycle of religion.Prayer does work,if done in accordance with scripture and it being God's will.People like you want"your"will, and that is not how it works.Intelligent people know the difference between what they can control and what is not in their control. When did you quit believing Dawg? That was the moment God was there for you most. All those academic tests you most likely fared well on, and you seem to be failing the one true test.Prayer can make others feel better as well. Again, you have forgotten that religious upbringing you seem to inform us about when you deem it pertinent to your message. How terrible, to be a prisoner with no bars...I will pray for you....
DUMB OutstateCONserva tive

Chesterfield, MO

#85539 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg, I am well aware of the meaning of the "needle"reference. You are not the only one on Topix that has an education. Most hospitals have prayer-meditation-etc.rooms. Prayer is not to keep people from dying specifically.People die. Dying is part of the cycle of religion.Prayer does work,if done in accordance with scripture and it being God's will.People like you want"your"will, and that is not how it works.Intelligent people know the difference between what they can control and what is not in their control. When did you quit believing Dawg? That was the moment God was there for you most. All those academic tests you most likely fared well on, and you seem to be failing the one true test.Prayer can make others feel better as well. Again, you have forgotten that religious upbringing you seem to inform us about when you deem it pertinent to your message. How terrible, to be a prisoner with no bars...I will pray for you....
I will pray that you pull your head out of your A@@!

God Bless
CHEERS
Retarded CONservatives

Chesterfield, MO

#85540 Jul 24, 2013
ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you know enough to put "flips out" in your name. It's hard to defend your token negro. That's OK, your dissapointment in him is a natural part of what happens in life.
?????

Tell that to the US Marshalls

Mission NOW Accomplished

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85541 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg, I am well aware of the meaning of the "needle" reference....
Apparently, you were NOT aware of the meaning of the "needle" reference, since you replied in your comment #85530:

The moment the "needle" on your religious compass went "south" (inference can be drawn here). That's the moment you should stayed the course and you abandoned ship.

Sorry, Bub -- a compass is not a phonograph. Like to try again?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85542 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> ... You are not the only one on Topix that has an education....
How much education did you need to be able to play a phonograph record?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85543 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> ... Most hospitals have prayer-meditation-etc. rooms. Prayer is not to keep people from dying specifically. People die. Dying is part of the cycle of religion. Prayer does work, if done in accordance with scripture and it being God's will. People like you want "your" will, and that is not how it works. Intelligent people know the difference between what they can control and what is not in their control....
1. Sure. Most hospitals have "Meditation / Prayer Rooms" -- NOT "Prayer Clinics," as I stated.

2. Huh? Prayer is not to keep people from dying specifically? So you really think that praying in the event of imminent death is not effective against dying?

3. So prayer does work, if a) it is done in accordance with scripture, and b) it is God's will. So you are saying that there is really no reason to pray, since God's will is certain to be done in any event?

4. So, only unintelligent people pray, since intelligent people know the difference between what they can control and what is not in their control?

Thanks for clearing all that up for us.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85544 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> ...I will pray for you....
That is interesting, since you just adequately proved above that prayer does no good (except, perhaps, for making you "feel better.")

So pray for me, and perhaps you will "feel better."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85545 Jul 24, 2013
George Alexander Louis: Royal Baby Name Announced

Hmmmm ... So his initials will be G.A.L.? Perhaps they were actually hoping for a little girl?
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#85546 Jul 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you were NOT aware of the meaning of the "needle" reference, since you replied in your comment #85530:
The moment the "needle" on your religious compass went "south" (inference can be drawn here). That's the moment you should stayed the course and you abandoned ship.
Sorry, Bub -- a compass is not a phonograph. Like to try again?
Ever heard of an analogy? The needle reference I used was about a compass, your religious compass. See, we left the phonograph and went another direction using the needle as a similar reference.Next class, we will teach you about inferences. You are the master of cut/paste,distractions,and taking comments out of context for your own narcissistic benefits.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85547 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> Ever heard of an analogy? The needle reference I used was about a compass, your religious compass. See, we left the phonograph and went another direction using the needle as a similar reference. Next class, we will teach you about inferences. You are the master of cut/paste, distractions, and taking comments out of context for your own narcissistic benefits.
Look, "TT" -- I have no "religious compass." And neither does anyone else.

YOU left the phonograph analogy, and apparently went sailing off to sea (or perhaps trotting off to a race track), when you said, "That's the moment you should stayed the course and you abandoned ship."

Talk about "mixed metaphors"! Bub, you ain't nearly as smart as you attempt to show yourself as being.

ROFL! "Stay the course!" -- "Don't abandon ship!" -- Ah, hahahahaha!
STL is LOsT

Park Hills, MO

#85549 Jul 24, 2013
DUMB OutstateCONservative wrote:
<quoted text>I will pray that you pull your head out of your A@@!

God Bless
CHEERS
Could you prove your ignorance more? Wow! Not your debate, no need to throw in your stupidity.
concerned

Park Hills, MO

#85550 Jul 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Ever heard of an analogy? The needle reference I used was about a compass, your religious compass. See, we left the phonograph and went another direction using the needle as a similar reference.Next class, we will teach you about inferences. You are the master of cut/paste,distractions,and taking comments out of context for your own narcissistic benefits.
I understood your analogy. Some people don't "want" to understand anything and only argue.
Good posts...keep them coming
Outstate RETARDpublicans

Chesterfield, MO

#85551 Jul 24, 2013
STL is LOsT wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you prove your ignorance more? Wow! Not your debate, no need to throw in your stupidity.
Or it seems yours...you insult yourself just by breathing!

How was your day in your corp corner office AKA Drive-Thru window at Jack IN The Box?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85553 Jul 24, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood your analogy. Some people don't "want" to understand anything and only argue.
Good posts...keep them coming
You understood the analogy "religious compass"? Then explain it to us, including "stay the course" and "abandon ship"?

George W. Bush said that he did not intend to "stay the course" in Iraq, but wanted to move toward "cut and run" (i.e.- abandon ship).



This was in reference to James Baker’s comments that the strategy in Iraq should be "between 'stay the course' and 'cut and run'."
concerned

Park Hills, MO

#85554 Jul 24, 2013
Outstate RETARDpublicans wrote:
<quoted text>Or it seems yours...you insult yourself just by breathing!

How was your day in your corp corner office AKA Drive-Thru window at Jack IN The Box?
You should really take the meds the guys in white jackets try to give you. Lady you are NUTS!!!!! I don't work at Jack in the box, flipping burgers wouldn't make sense with my masters degree. However the people who do work at a restaurant have a job which is probably more than anyone can say for you. I'm just guessing by your lack of intelligent posts.
concerned

Park Hills, MO

#85555 Jul 24, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>You understood the analogy "religious compass"? Then explain it to us, including "stay the course" and "abandon ship"?

George W. Bush said that he did not intend to "stay the course" in Iraq, but wanted to move toward "cut and run" (i.e.- abandon ship).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qt6pXTMGThAXX

This was in reference to James BakerÂ’s comments that the strategy in Iraq should be "between 'stay the course' and 'cut and run'."
What does any of this babble have to do with I understood TT posts?
ralph

United States

#85556 Jul 24, 2013
Retarded CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Tell that to the US Marshalls
Mission NOW Accomplished
What mission? What US Marshalls? They are laughing if they could see, finally someone is calling him what he is---Token Negro....Who is really running this puppet anyway? I do not believe that he could destroy this country by himself. Maybe it's his teacher Bill Ayres---The guy that plotted to kill US Marshalls/Feds several years ago. You actually think they give a crap about this stupid blog, or that your President is nothing more than just the White House Negro backed by something more disasterous to the American way of life and freedom?
Obama Bin Lyin

Ozark, MO

#85557 Jul 24, 2013
Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Arrest Warrant against George Zimmerman
http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130702-...

DARRELL ISSA REVEALS YET ANOTHER POTENTIAL OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SCANDAL: THAT’S ‘AGAINST THE LAW’
~ Scandal after Scandal!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/24/da...

Oh My: Fox Poll Finds Obama’s Approval Rating Among Independents Tanking To Only 25%…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/24/oh-my-fox-...

Obama Forced To Cancel Chicago Democrat’s “Champion Of Change” Award After FBI Begins Corruption Probe…
~ Wait, a Chicago Democrat is corrupt? I guess there’s a first for everything.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/24/obama-forc...

Obamacare National Marketing Campaign To Cost Taxpayers Nearly $700 Million…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/24/obamacare-...

Senate Dems Want To Reward IRS For Targeting Conservative Groups By Increasing Their Budget…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/24/senate-dem...

Emperor Obama Promises More Executive Actions…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/24/emperor-ob...

TWO AMERICANS ENROLLED IN FOOD STAMPS FOR EVERY JOB OBAMA 'CREATED'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

INVASION USA
U.S. DEPORTING ILLEGAL AFTER 37 CONVICTIONS
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/u-s-deporting-ille...

IMMIGRATION BILL OUTLAWS 'DISCRIMINATION' AGAINST ILLEGALS!
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/immigration-bill-o...

Black mob leaves waiter with broken jaw
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-mob-leaves-w...

HOMESCHOOLERS PLEAD FOR HELP FIGHTING 'ANTI-PARENT' LAW
Government strategy would assign nanny to every child
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/homeschoolers-plea...

COMING SOON: AMERICA'S OWN ISLAMIC 'NO-GO' ZONES
Expert on terror training camps says expansion plans in works
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/coming-soon-americ...

Stand your Ground law changed to Duty to Retreat?
http://patriotupdate.com/2013/07/stand-your-g...

DETROIT AND OTHER LIBERAL SUCCESS STORIES
“Before 2008, only 2 cities in American history had ever filed for bankruptcy protection. Now in the past 5 years…we’ve added 5 more for a total of seven…. a list that now includes the once proud centerpiece of the Automobile Industry. Detroit, MI. Or as it is now now as Detroilet. Even with a rabid guard dog media, it’s getting harder and harder for liberals to hide their real world failures, even from the most ignorant of fruitcakes. But the question is… will we see in time to stop the total collapse of America? Thank God for God. I’d be seriously depressed without my faith.”-JoeDanGorman
mEAT me in St Louie

Chesterfield, MO

#85558 Jul 24, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really take the meds the guys in white jackets try to give you. Lady you are NUTS!!!!! I don't work at Jack in the box, flipping burgers wouldn't make sense with my masters degree. However the people who do work at a restaurant have a job which is probably more than anyone can say for you. I'm just guessing by your lack of intelligent posts.
Ooohhhh ...lol

If I'm getting inside your masters degreed brain...and flipping you out...GOOD!!!!!

I OWN YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds 9 hr Hmmmm 1
...Valentine Brian Wilcox 10 hr Crazy Bitch 1
Dexter Queen 22 hr Fast Food for Slo... 3
151 rum Wed Tech N9ne 1
Stoddard County 911 Trying To Raise Your Taxes Wed Bernie Sanders 22
Josey Wed Truth 3
dog found Wed Pizza guy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages