Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#58972 Jul 20, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Once again you prove that I OWN YOU!!!
Once again I dance around your inert, lifeless brain!

#58973 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
It's released and it's public.
Check, and mate!_8-)
Romney's income tax form may be "released" and it may be "public," but it is NOT official and has NOT been filed with the IRS. Thus, as I previously stated and you are trying to bloviate your way out, Romney has only released ONE income tax form, and that was for 2010.

I accept your resignation.
Obama

Branson, MO

#58974 Jul 20, 2012
Roy Blunt all the way.

#58975 Jul 21, 2012
Muslim Prez Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>{To "1Watt Hermit} You're such a Dumb Ass! If the good citizens were carrying, this liberal zombie would have been taken out before he could kill so many people.
Perhaps. The shooter was well-prepared for his mission. He carried a rifle, a shotgun, and a handgun, plus a lot of ammunition. He wore a helmet, wore body armor, and reportedly wore other protective items, such as throat armor.

He used the element of surprise, including wearing all black to not be seen so easily. He also used probably two gas canisters to incapacitate the audience.

You can speculate all you wish, but the shooter would have taken out a lot of people, regardless of whether the entire theater audience was "carrying" or not.

The US is noted for its high death rate as the result of guns. Many countries have extremely high requirements to even possess a gun. You can attempt to admire the "cowboy" and "vigilante" shooters, but in point of fact there would fewer murders by gun if the US had stricter gun laws.

You can be sure that incidents like this will be used to tighten the gun laws. Of course, that does not play well with "militia" - type organizations or the NRA.

#58976 Jul 21, 2012
Muslim Prez Dictator wrote:
TROOPS ORDERED TO KILL ALL AMERICANS WHO DO NOT TURN IN GUNS
Anyone who believes this, or posts it, is certifiably nuts.

#58977 Jul 21, 2012
Out in Utah, a man dressed in a goat suit appears to be wanting to get close to some mountain goats. Wildlife officials fear the man might be injured by the goats, or perhaps in the coming hunting season for goats.

(And just when the goats were beginning to think that they no longer had to worry about the guys from "Brokeback Mountain.")

It is possible that the "Goat Man" is "Muslim Prez Dictator," "ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL," "I OWN DanFromSmithville," "Smifville," "Strong Proud Conservative," "Dawg Delusions," or "MASSIVE SL MELTDOWN."

(But I repeat myself.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/goat...

Thats funny

Campbell, MO

#58978 Jul 21, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Just one post and I sent the 10 year old school yard bullies into a TAILSPIN MELTDOWN.
Despite the tragedy of the events in Colorado, SPC and Dan Mortinsen, true to form, have tried vainly to make a political statement with it and beat up on Democrats.
They keep going back to Sarah Palins foolish mistakes during the shooting in Arizona. I don't care what stupid things Sarah Palin did. That has nothing to do with the shooting in Colorado. I don't care anything about the shooter. He should be punished regardless of his conservative political leanings. Or if he was left leaning.
They will continue on here barking like a couple of trained seals and slapping each other on the butts. Notice how much more vocal they get when they have the comfort of someone backing them up. Real brave boys these two or should I say this one.
I read posts from both of the people you mentioned and the only one I saw making it into a political issue is you.
Muslim Prez Dictator

Willow Springs, MO

#58981 Jul 21, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. The shooter was well-prepared for his mission. He carried a rifle, a shotgun, and a handgun, plus a lot of ammunition. He wore a helmet, wore body armor, and reportedly wore other protective items, such as throat armor.
He used the element of surprise, including wearing all black to not be seen so easily. He also used probably two gas canisters to incapacitate the audience.
You can speculate all you wish, but the shooter would have taken out a lot of people, regardless of whether the entire theater audience was "carrying" or not.
The US is noted for its high death rate as the result of guns. Many countries have extremely high requirements to even possess a gun. You can attempt to admire the "cowboy" and "vigilante" shooters, but in point of fact there would fewer murders by gun if the US had stricter gun laws.
You can be sure that incidents like this will be used to tighten the gun laws. Of course, that does not play well with "militia" - type organizations or the NRA.
COULD AN ARMED PERSON HAVE STOPPED THE AURORA SHOOTING?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/07/20/...

The Democrats are going to use this to make another run at the assault weapons ban.

These theaters didn't allow weapons inside. http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/open-carr... )

What massacres can they stop? Well, in April—in Aurora—Kiarron Parker went on a shooting spree during a church service. He was stopped http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30948852... after an off-duty cop, Antonio Milow, pulled his concealed weapon and killed him.

The 2005 incident in Tyler http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_courthouse... when Mark Allen Wilson saw a man, David Hernandez Arroyo, in a stand-off outside of a courthouse; Wilson disrupted the crime by shooting him.

Again, though -- the theater was a gun-free zone. "That's where the chickens go," said Block. "They go to where people are unarmed." The shooter made a series of smart tactical decisions that minimized the risk of anyone stopping him. "I'm gonna guess one thing. He plays computer games. They'll find computer games at his house. He's not military. He's an educated kid."
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

United States

#58982 Jul 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney's income tax form may be "released" and it may be "public," but it is NOT official and has NOT been filed with the IRS. Thus, as I previously stated and you are trying to bloviate your way out, Romney has only released ONE income tax form, and that was for 2010.
You never said anything about whether it had been filed, you said "released" and you just admitted that it has been released.

I accept YOUR resignation, and as always you FAIL, and I OWN YOU!!!

Even funnier is I took you game of being technical about wording and turned it right back on you. Now do your litte Pinocchio dance and try to make excuses or look for another way to spin it to try and convince yourself you didnt just get your ass kicked AGAIN.
A little bird

Saint Louis, MO

#58983 Jul 21, 2012
Please don't feed the trolls.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

United States

#58984 Jul 21, 2012
Let's examine Dawgs post from yesterday.....
<quoted text>
Of course Romney has no need to release any more tax returns. Legally, he didn't have to release ANY tax returns.
Romney has NOT "released two" tax returns. He released one tax return which presumably was complete. The second tax return he "presented" was stated to be in revision. Thus, for all practical purposes, Romney released only one complete tax return.
The political question which now becomes important: Is Romney hiding anything in his other tax returns?
As you know, "where there's smoke, there's fire!"
There is an entire litany of questions which must be answered regarding Romney's family finances. Stone-walling will not provide those answers.
If Romney does not "buckle," he will definitely lose the election.
(Of course, the problem IS that, if Romney DOES "buckle" and provide 12 years of tax returns, he may lose the election on the basis of those returns.)
That is known as "being between a rock and a hard place."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/smithville-mo...

...does anyone see the word "filed" in there? I sure don't. In fact Dawgs exact words are "Romney has NOT "released two" tax returns".

Then when cornered over what he said he changes it to.....
<quoted text>
In his post he admits Romney has released two but then tries to change his claim to "it is NOT official and has NOT been filed with the IRS" which is NOT the subject. The subject was "what has been released".

This what people like Dawg do. They make claims without checking their facts, they get cornered, then they try to change what they originally said into a different subject.

You got whipped, for 10,000 time Dawg. Maybe someday you will learn to just shut it instead of making it worse on yourself. Now go crawl under the porch Dawg and lick your wounds.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

United States

#58985 Jul 21, 2012
A little bird wrote:
Please don't feed the trolls.
If we don't how long will it take you to starve to death?
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#58986 Jul 21, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Just one post and I sent the 10 year old school yard bullies into a TAILSPIN MELTDOWN.
Despite the tragedy of the events in Colorado, SPC and Dan Mortinsen, true to form, have tried vainly to make a political statement with it and beat up on Democrats.
They keep going back to Sarah Palins foolish mistakes during the shooting in Arizona. I don't care what stupid things Sarah Palin did. That has nothing to do with the shooting in Colorado. I don't care anything about the shooter. He should be punished regardless of his conservative political leanings. Or if he was left leaning.
They will continue on here barking like a couple of trained seals and slapping each other on the butts. Notice how much more vocal they get when they have the comfort of someone backing them up. Real brave boys these two or should I say this one.
Just like I said you were going to do. You disappeared until after I left for work and then there you are trying to justify the lie I caught you in again.

#58987 Jul 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You never said anything about whether it had been filed, you said "released" and you just admitted that it has been released....
If you post your address, I will send you a check for $1 million. Of course, it will not be signed, but it will have been "released."

In one of my early comments (#58881), I said, regarding Romney, "So far, he has released one complete tax form, and one which requires revisions."

I still stand on that comment. In fact, your link to Romney's 2011 income tax form proves what I said. The 2011 tax form which Romney sent to the IRS has the words "IN PROCESS RETURN" stamped on each page.

http://tinyurl.com/co4l2v3

#58988 Jul 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL" ... This what people like Dawg do. They make claims without checking their facts, they get cornered, then they try to change what they originally said into a different subject....
[/QUOTE]

In your comment #58984 above, you even make the mistake of quoting my previous comments which prove that I am correct.

Now I know why your wife left you.
fellowrepub

Saint Louis, MO

#58989 Jul 21, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I said you were going to do. You disappeared until after I left for work and then there you are trying to justify the lie I caught you in again.
You don't work.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

United States

#58990 Jul 21, 2012
<quoted text>
If you post your address, I will send you a check for $1 million. Of course, it will not be signed, but it will have been "released."
In one of my early comments (#58881), I said, regarding Romney, "So far, he has released one complete tax form, and one which requires revisions."
I still stand on that comment. In fact, your link to Romney's 2011 income tax form proves what I said. The 2011 tax form which Romney sent to the IRS has the words "IN PROCESS RETURN" stamped on each page.
http://tinyurl.com/co4l2v3
ROFLMAO!!!! Dawg you said "Romney had only released one". You didn't say jacksquat about anything being filed.

Just deal with it Dawg. I took your wording, the stupid childish game you like to play, turned it back on you, and got you to admit that I was right. Trying to weasel your way out of it by trying to change the wording of what you said from relased to filed doesn't change it.

Simply put Dawg....YOU GOT OWNED!!! Period, end of discussion (although it won't be the end of your whining and trying to hide your embarassment over getting our ass kicked again), moving on to your next ass kicking sice you aren't smart enough to learn to shut up.

Maryland Heights, MO

#58991 Jul 21, 2012
fellowrepub wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't work.
I work overnights if you must know protecting people like you.

Maryland Heights, MO

#58992 Jul 21, 2012
fellowrepub wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't work.
I work overnights protecting people like you, whether you deserve it or not. After all somebody has to pay for your welfare check and food stamps.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

United States

#58993 Jul 21, 2012
<quoted text>
In your comment #58984 above, you even make the mistake of quoting my previous comments which prove that I am correct.
Now I know why your wife left you.
Awwwwww poor Dawg, don't cry!! You should be use to getting your ass kicked by me by now. Throwing out an insult that has no meaning, since I have never been married, only further proves you KNOW you got your ass kicked and now you are throwing a DanFromSmihville crybaby temper tanrum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh Charlotte 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 2
Jessica Clarke 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 2
john peppercorn the prophet 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Outsiders 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 9
he is nuts 3 hr Ricardo montobomb 2
Ashley moore 4 hr Ash 6
looking for 4 hr Babyboy 7

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance