Brittney Schaeffer
yeahhhhhhhhh

AOL

#41 Aug 1, 2009
i really doubt thts dylan bailey.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Aug 1, 2009
I know Brittney personally, and I'm fairly sure she wouldn't do or say any of this, whatever is being said about other people I could care less about but I know Brittney, and she would have done none of these things

Since: Jul 09

Kennett, MO

#43 Aug 2, 2009
Yeahhhhhhhhh...Yea that is my bf!!!Thanks!
yeahhhhhhhhh

AOL

#44 Aug 2, 2009
Well i c tht. But i bet thts just u acting like him. kuz u guys sure do type alike.

Kennett, MO

#45 Aug 2, 2009
I dont even no his password...So how am i going to get on his topix??I just found out his e-mail address!

Kennett, MO

#46 Aug 2, 2009
No it's me dylan y no she dont no my password i just gave her my e-mail the other day i'll call you babe i love you!!Brittany y didnt you post anything on this??!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#47 Aug 2, 2009
Maura wrote:
Brittney's my sister, and who is mmhm, and y do u need her number? BTW, her last name is spelled SCHAEFER.
Well you need to tell your lil sister to stop sarting drama...she is going around say shes fu*king Dylan...for that age i dont think thats good for her to be sayin...tell her to leave Dylan alone...he dont want any part of her in his life...all he wanted was BOOTIE...tell her to leave Brittany Truett alone to...Brittany is about to fip out on her...im not try to be bossy or anything...she needs to stop and think a min...cause alot of ppl are sayin shes a who*e,Sl*t,...anything they can think of...i dont no about you but i wouldnt want someone or someone that dosent no my lil sister(s) going around sayin that shyt about them...im prettysure you dont either...tell her to leave them alone...stop sayin shes f*cking Dylan...maybe this whole thing would have not started about her...

Kennett, MO

#48 Aug 2, 2009
Lol...Wow Bri thanks!
♥ ya sis!!

Kennett, MO

#49 Aug 2, 2009
Lol...Sis...Love ya!!

Location hidden

#50 Aug 2, 2009
Ha ha i love you Britt and Dylan [[ha see that they go good together Brittany truett&&Dylan Bailey]]]
69_420 ayx

United States

#51 Aug 2, 2009
well dylan there isnt one about ur gf she is just startin shit with lil miss muthaf$ckin shaefer souds like she is jealous whis i can c why brittney shaefer is beautifull n truett not rlly at all i mean damn dylan comin from a hippie u f#cked up congrats

Kennett, MO

#52 Aug 3, 2009
BANP94 wrote:
Ha ha i love you Britt and Dylan [[ha see that they go good together Brittany truett&&Dylan Bailey]]]
Love you to Babe!!!!
JustHere

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Aug 4, 2009
Gayy much? Truett&Poe, once again, f*ck one another. Brit is uh-may-zing! So I'd keep her name out of your mouth.
HAHAHA

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Aug 4, 2009
I was told by a inside source that dylan only wants Truett cuz she gives it too him!

Kennett, MO

#55 Aug 6, 2009
JustHere wrote:
Gayy much? Truett&Poe, once again, f*ck one another. Brit is uh-may-zing! So I'd keep her name out of your mouth.
NO were not going to f*ck one another!NEVER were friends not sex partners...Sex partners are a gril and a guy b/c me and BRI are staright...So I'm not going to F*ck her!!Sorry!

Kennett, MO

#56 Aug 6, 2009
HAHAHA wrote:
I was told by a inside source that dylan only wants Truett cuz she gives it too him!
HAHAHA your very funny I have not gave it up to no one I'm a vergin...If you must know...And how can a vergin be a hoe or a slut of anything like that no I'm not a goodie goodie two shoe but I dont wanna have sex right know...If you must know!!

Kennett, MO

#57 Aug 6, 2009
BANP94 wrote:
Aww thanks BRI!!We love you to babe!!

Kennett, MO

#58 Aug 6, 2009
you need to shut the f*ck up about my girlfriend and my lil sis!!F*ck you!(People on here)
okkaaay

AOL

#59 Aug 6, 2009
Ok this is getting annoying. we all know thats not dylan. its u truett acting like dylan.

Location hidden

#60 Aug 6, 2009
JustHere wrote:
How abd the f*ck do you no me and ill say anybodys name if i want to its called **AMERICA**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shameful bank 5 hr Guest 17
Crazy Guy Standing In Front of Rhodes 5 hr Bernie Sand Flea 10
Anyone know who Theresa Burnett is banging now ... 12 hr Guest 14
Dance exercising group 20 hr I am in 2
missing puppy Tue Tim 5
Jimmy Hampton Tue harleygirl84 2
WW Wood Tue Mee 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages