Is it okay to strike your wife...
Jesse Ventura

Tulsa, OK

#21 Oct 26, 2010
When you get married its for love in most cases.So why hit and hurt the one who love,s you with all her heart?A wife is a person that there for you when no one cares.She will do the laundry the dishes and clean house.I know that not all women do that,but it still does not give you the right to lay one hand on her.Some women hit back and I say its about time they stand up and say that,s it I will not take this from you anymore and way lay that dude.Guys love them,cherish them and most of all respect them.
desert trippin unicorn

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Oct 26, 2010
what the hell dose rent being to high have to do with hitting ur wife? you in that boat together right?
james

Dexter, MO

#23 Oct 26, 2010
Hmm, you are great!!!! I am going to vote for you for governor and I hope you run for president in 2012 because THE RENT IS TO DAMN HIGH!!!!!!
OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Oct 26, 2010
Okay so I've come to the conclusion that only a few people on here have any common sense at all. But to the guy who started this post, and thinks it's okay to hit women, I'm a woman, let's get together and box! You want to hit a woman, then come hit one that will hit back. Only cowards hit women to feel more dominant. Come on bitch, let's see how dominant you really are. Just name the place, when and where tough guy, I bet you go home crying. Coward ass.
ualreadyknow

Gideon, MO

#25 Oct 26, 2010
I wont hit a woman, but ill i beat the brakes off a bitch!

Since: Sep 09

I walk among the losers now

#26 Oct 27, 2010
OMG wrote:
Okay so everyone on here is insane! Nobody has the right to hit a woman. Learn some control, were you all raised by wolves? Seriously, and if she hits you, then act like a real man and leave, anger is not the issue. The reason I stated she should whoop your ass, is that men are normally stronger than women, and how dare you lay your hands on her. I hope somehow you get locked up like the animal you are.
If she hits you, then leave? That is what I always did, but does that mean a woman has the right to hit a man just because she is a woman? Hell no! I have never hit a female but I don't get mad at a man who hits his back. If you hit someone, you deserve to get it right back. I wil never do it, but it's deserved quite a lot. You say men are not better than women, yet don't mention that women are not better than men. Push out the babies? another idiotic thing to say. I have 5 kids 4 are biologicaly mine. Had them by 2 different women and guess what....neither woman was able to get pregnant with my kids without me. You cant have kids without a man so shut the hell up with the you push out the babies crap. more than half the women I know are piss poor mothers anyway.
mel gibson

Dexter, MO

#27 Oct 27, 2010
YOU BET!!!! i reccomend three times a day. First thing in the morning, then once during the day when she needs it( and believe me she will need it at least once) and then at night to put her in line. The only time you should not is on her birthday and christmas day all other days are open season on the biaaacth. I have been married six times so I should know..
OMG

United States

#28 Oct 27, 2010
curzon_dax wrote:
<quoted text> If she hits you, then leave? That is what I always did, but does that mean a woman has the right to hit a man just because she is a woman? Hell no! I have never hit a female but I don't get mad at a man who hits his back. If you hit someone, you deserve to get it right back. I wil never do it, but it's deserved quite a lot. You say men are not better than women, yet don't mention that women are not better than men. Push out the babies? another idiotic thing to say. I have 5 kids 4 are biologicaly mine. Had them by 2 different women and guess what....neither woman was able to get pregnant with my kids without me. You cant have kids without a man so shut the hell up with the you push out the babies crap. more than half the women I know are piss poor mothers anyway.
Just because you hang around piss poor mothers doesn't mean that all women are, and if they are so bad then do something about it. And no women aren't better than men but they are not beneath them either. And wow so your semen gets women pregnant, well congrats, but that's all you do, we carry the baby and deliver them, it's our body that changes while all you've done is ejaculate. Yeah, big contribution there, if you don't like it then wear a condom. And I would love to see you push out a kid.
stoddard

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Oct 27, 2010
Sen Roy Blunt spanks his wife with ping pong paddle.
good idea

Blytheville, AR

#30 Oct 27, 2010
I BEAT MY BITCHES Arse!
!!
Jesse Ventura

United States

#31 Oct 27, 2010
When I was young I was in the ring with a women and guys she tore me up. Don,t under guess that lady.
Tivo

Kennett, MO

#32 Oct 27, 2010
I think it's fine for a man to hit a woman, as long as she slices off his penis when he goes to sleep.
Betternot

Clarkton, MO

#33 Oct 27, 2010
Is it ok to strike your wife you ask, I would think long and hard about it before I did. If you want to keep a wife then I would say no. If you don't want to keep your wife then try it and see what happens. I always told my husband you may hit me once but you won't get a second time. Also a woman doesn't have to strike back all she has to be is smarter then the low life that would hit her in the first place. To the guy who's been married so many times I can see why. Who would want to put up with that bull.
Dexter Dad

Campbell, MO

#34 Oct 28, 2010
Pearl wrote:
Travis i have been trying to figure your story out for months now,and i can't seem to get it all together.You seem like a really nice guy,but really none of my business about your past.So I give up cause the remark you just made really confused me to what your story is.from all your posts you seemed to be a person who was wronged in a really big way,than you say"it's ok" to hit a woman.I think the only time a woman deserves to be hit by a man is if she hits first.
You don't really believe that is Travis saying that shit, do you???

Dexter Dad

Campbell, MO

#35 Oct 28, 2010
Well,

Here goes my take at this....

Being one that grew up in a house with parents that fought, not argued, but fought!!

I remember all those times, wanting to stop it, wanting the screaming to go away, scared of what would happen if someone got hurt... Those are not memories that I would want lingering in my Kid's heads, it's bad enough they hear us argue...

Was it something that scarred me for life, yeah, kinda in a weird way, I guess, do I let it rule my Life?? Nope...Though, I am highly protective of my Wife, even with my Kids...And she is the same with me...That's called Marriage and our Parents and Grand-Parents could teach us lessons about "Through Thick and Thin" and "Til Death Do Us Part"!!

With all that being said, I would also like to add that Spousal Abuse is a two way street, the Wives abuse just as much as the men do and nowadays it is even more mental than anything..

I feel that Domestic Violence has always been a one sided street in the Majority of cases(How many times you see a female put into cuffs for Domestic Violence??), the same as Child Support/Custody, the Female always seems to win the majority of the time. Laws on these issues need to be updated to support both sides and not just one.

Domestic Violence laws need to be adjusted, so that wrongful imprisonment is not an issue and some of these couples learn a lesson on how to live with each other!

Divorce Rates are about as High as Pregnancy, we need to get that reduced and assure that the youth today come up with Parents in one Home and not Two!!
Pearl

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Oct 28, 2010
Dexter Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really believe that is Travis saying that shit, do you???
No I do not now,you are the second person to let me know it was not him in the post right before mine.I had not seen his name on here in some time.Just thought it was strange that the would coment on this topix.I don't know Travis so I would not know if it was him or not,it was his name.Thats just wrong when people do that.By the way I liked your coments,sound and stable judgement.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#37 Oct 28, 2010
The type of woman that deserves to be hit is either the abusive woman herself or that woman that will have a verbal argument with her husband, no physical violence at all yet after the argument will call the police and cry abuse just to get her husband arrested. Sadly this woman is around way too often.
That woman deserves to have her ass stomped.
Ice man

United States

#38 Oct 29, 2010
Whats wrong with you people?It is not right for a man to hit a women at all.Take the men of the Bible who love their wives in go on that.You never heard of them laying one hand on their wife in anger.I been married for 33years and not once have I ever hit my wife.I,v help her in my arms and told her I love her and cherish her,but never ever hit her.Men if you would just try a little tenderness maybe things would be better.Love that women,cherish her,hold her close and tell her how much she means to you and buy her little things that let her know that she the light of the world to you. God Bless..Your friend Ice Man
Janis Morehead

United States

#39 Oct 29, 2010
Ice Man that,s good and all But,what about the men that was abused as children?Ice Man they are the ones that most of the time that hit their women.I was married to one for five long sad years.We went to all kinds of people for help and it worked for awhile then.Then all hell broke loose again.So I got a legal separation from that man.Now we are dating and he is so sweet to me,he begs for me to come back but I can not trust him not to start the same old thing.Women pick your man very much care and make sure that he is the one for you.Oh Ice Man I seen you the other day at walmart,but by the time I was outside you were gone.
Other side of coin

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Oct 29, 2010
To all you who say men shouldn't hit women, you should tell women not to pick fights with men. Yes, I'm talking about women who think they are as tough as a man, actually trying to pick a fight. Doing everything imagineable to start a fist fight because they really are that arrogant.

According to law, the question as to something being legal or illegal (substitute right or wrong) is, it depends. You must always look at the circumstances.

If a woman were hurting or abusing a child, would you go flying off the handle if a man beat the hell out of her to protect the child? You really can't make blanket statements for every situation...look at the circumstances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thoughts 4 hr workinprogress 1
Erik Deprow 20 hr wondering 3
Dexter Men Caught on Ashley Madison Yet? 23 hr Betty 2
house in the cotton belt with all the Confedera... 23 hr tired of crazy id... 36
christy jones Wed happy 3
Wheetley's enjoyable Wed Angie And Larry 8
Wake Up Lovin You (May '14) Wed Clair 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages