Is it okay to strike your wife...

Posted in the Dexter Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Question

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 25, 2010
... as long as you only do it in front of the kids to assert your status as dominant male of the pride?

Since: Sep 09

I walk among the losers now

#2 Oct 25, 2010
im not touching this one
OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 25, 2010
Question wrote:
... as long as you only do it in front of the kids to assert your status as dominant male of the pride?
Are you seriously insane?!? You NEVER have the right to hit a woman,especially in front of children. Would you want someone hitting your Mother? Hell no! And if you said yes, then you need to be behind bars. And what is this, "dominant male of the pride" your not a f*cking lion! Men are not better than women, and shouldn't think that they are. And if you think that they are then you push out the babies! I hope your wife stands up for herself and beats the hell out of you. Then her children will know that it is not okay to hit a woman and if you do you will pay the price. If nothing else I hope she takes your kids, leaves your ass, and has you locked up behind bars where you belong. You make me sick.
Dingleberry

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2010
She needs to know her role beeotch!
the riddler

Poland

#5 Oct 26, 2010
its ok only in self defense I mean if she starts hitting you knowing you will just sit and take it then its time to stand up to her and lay one on her
travis gibson

Dexter, MO

#6 Oct 26, 2010
Heck Yeah!!! it is okay! you may even get arrested and then sue the county for big ass money. I recomend it to everyone. Just make sure you leave marks so they can get a case against you, even better if you have kids.
Pearl

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 26, 2010
Travis i have been trying to figure your story out for months now,and i can't seem to get it all together.You seem like a really nice guy,but really none of my business about your past.So I give up cause the remark you just made really confused me to what your story is.from all your posts you seemed to be a person who was wronged in a really big way,than you say"it's ok" to hit a woman.I think the only time a woman deserves to be hit by a man is if she hits first.
Dexter Native

Dexter, MO

#8 Oct 26, 2010
HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!
Pearl

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Oct 26, 2010
HELL YES!!!!!!!I think if you are man enough to hit someone you SHOULD be man enough to take a hit.
Hey Pearl

Hermitage, TN

#10 Oct 26, 2010
That is not Travis, it is some jerk pretending to be him.
jimbo

Dexter, MO

#11 Oct 26, 2010
Well the new law in Saudia Arabia,(our biggest ally in the middle east) is it is okay as long as you leave no marks. I concur so break out he rubber hoses and wail away! Okay but only when they deserve it. Like when they don't have your supper ready, no sex and especially when you get no bj's....
Bondo

Kennett, MO

#12 Oct 26, 2010
Only with the back of your hand, and no more than four times in a row within a time span of thirty minutes.
Pearl

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Oct 26, 2010
Thanks for the information.
OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 26, 2010
Okay so everyone on here is insane! Nobody has the right to hit a woman. Learn some control, were you all raised by wolves? Seriously, and if she hits you, then act like a real man and leave, anger is not the issue. The reason I stated she should whoop your ass, is that men are normally stronger than women, and how dare you lay your hands on her. I hope somehow you get locked up like the animal you are.
wripper

Catlin, IL

#15 Oct 26, 2010
I always heard a good woman was hard to beat...but one you can beat is even better!
carrie

Fort Collins, CO

#16 Oct 26, 2010
depends if she likes it
Texas

United States

#17 Oct 26, 2010
It is wrong from the get go to hit a women,girl,or little girl.Men who do this needs put away in a jail cell with men who also hit women.Guys you wont like it when your the one being hit or beat up to the point that your almost dead.Your not so big when your lying in a pool of blood on the floor and its yours.Would you hit your mother?I think not who in there right mind ever hit a women?That just downright stupid.I love my wife and cherish her with all my heart,and I would never lay a hand on her in anger.Guys who hit have some bad things in there life that need to be work on.Find help please before its to late.
frank

Dexter, MO

#18 Oct 26, 2010
I never hit my wife. She is bigger than I am and she can kick my ass. Now how about if it is alright for a women to hit a man????
LMAO

Catlin, IL

#19 Oct 26, 2010
What do you say to a woman with two black eyes? Nothing.. You already told her twice... LMAO
Hmm

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Oct 26, 2010
You know why men strike their women?

I'll tell you why.

It's because the RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paige........snelson (Oct '10) 1 hr Lol 6
Best lawyer in Stoddard County 1 hr Lol 4
Mail/garbage 4 hr just wondering 5
Southern hospitality 10 hr Lol 26
daeoc - i need sum assistance (Jun '11) 10 hr Lol 33
Mikey Kohlbaker 17 hr Mommaknows 16
Wade Oldham 20 hr Danny Yarnell 3

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance