Free Fire Wood
Eric

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Hey there folks this is Eric Rinehart, just letting you all know we have plenty of extra firewood several rank left that will go bad if not used. Contact me if you need some! Thank you and God Bless.
Mee

Dexter, MO

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Eric wrote:
Hey there folks this is Eric Rinehart, just letting you all know we have plenty of extra firewood several rank left that will go bad if not used. Contact me if you need some! Thank you and God Bless.
where is it at? i know some older ppl that will want some. thanx so much, and how do we contact u??
Yep

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 29, 2012
No wood. This is a prank that someone is playing on Eric
bill

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>where is it at? i know some older ppl that will want some. thanx so much, and how do we contact u??
Yes, just contact me at [email protected] for directions to my house. Thank you for your interest!
bill

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2012
bill wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, just contact me at [email protected] for directions to my house. Thank you for your interest!
this is bill eric dad by the way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghost Hunters (Apr '09) 4 hr Guess 32
Hes not here 5 hr Concerned 12
angie gray or grey 5 hr just me 7
Jennifer Barnes from ww wood you need to read t... 7 hr Jeniffer 5
just really do 13 hr susan ees 1
Judge Joe Z. Satterfield - Abuse of Power? (Dec '13) 13 hr Red red red 40
Daniel Hagy 20 hr Lot lizard 28

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance