Who is Lori Thrower leaving Bob for?????

Who is Lori Thrower leaving Bob for?????

Posted in the Dexter Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Julie Jetts

Dexter, MO

#1 Sep 25, 2010
Who is Lori Thrower leaving Bob for? The biggest concern:::will it affect the BBQ.........
Hmm

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 25, 2010
Me, buddy... get over it.
jimbo

Dexter, MO

#3 Sep 26, 2010
Don't know but I heard it was someone on the same side of the fence..
behappy

Albion, IL

#4 Sep 26, 2010
umm.. im pretty sure she is not gay.. just saying.. the story I heard was that they didnt love eachother anymore.. but I mean, think what you want. she is doing her best to keep herself together with this divorce, and it's not helping when all anybody does anymore is critisize her and talks behind her back. If you are one of those people that does that, then you need to keep your mouth shut because you really do not know what your talking about. she is a wonderful woman and has more guts than alot of you. I mean, seriouly. why would you want to start these rumors? come on. grow up. please.
lane

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Sep 27, 2010
Julie Jetts wrote:
Who is Lori Thrower leaving Bob for? The biggest concern:::will it affect the BBQ.........
i hears she was shagging u... poor thang.
Dexter Native

Dexter, MO

#6 Sep 27, 2010
he's probably a Dick, all the throwers are 2 cocky for what they are !!!
NiceGuysFinishLa st

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Sep 27, 2010
i like that.
Brad

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Bob is a good dude. Hard working man trying to provide for his family, isn't that what we all are trying to do. Never met his wife but I am sorry they are going thru this.
not ur business

Campbell, MO

#9 Sep 27, 2010
I know both of them and they are both very good people!! LEAVE THEM ALONE AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!
Seeker

Flowery Branch, GA

#10 Sep 27, 2010
I can not beleive people in south east Missouri, have enough time on their own hands to pour such energy into hear say."SLANDER" If you want to know try asking either Lori or Bob, they are both adults here, on the other hand they to have a child in school and one on collage.
Please leave them alone tend to your own life and family make sure its right where you want it to be in the end.
Stop judging others, focus on you write most about you and your family maybe you might heal yourself then..You all are some real sad people I will pray for your peace and happiness!
Prince

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 27, 2010
I happen to know Lori very well, and am around her every day. She has ran dexter queen by herself for months, so you don't need to worry about the BBQ's. They are doing just fine. Leave both Lori and Bob alone. They are both intelligent and quite capable of handing this situation without the help of small minded, bored, pathetic people. And also let me assure you that Lori Thrower is not a lesbian. So get a life.
lol

Farmingville, NY

#12 Sep 27, 2010
Me
Ya got to luv Lori

Kennett, MO

#13 Sep 27, 2010
I would hit that at least once hahahahahaha
bullcrap

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 30, 2010
LottaBoobs wrote:
I heard he caught her in a lesbian affair with one of the other women at the cable tv channel. I do not know which one. According to what I heard, she regrets the whole thing but he won't take her back.
I've been friends with both for many years and have talked to both extensively about their situation. What you have written is total bullcrap. As if it were any of your business, I'll enlighten you. There was NO infidelity by either person. They have grown apart in their marriage. Nothing more, nothing less. It happens. You people need to get a life and leave these good people alone. They have a beautiful little girl together that doesn't need any of this crap said or implied about her parents. Lottaboobs, you know nothing. And anytime you begin a sentence with "According to what I heard", you can bet it's a load of crap.
honorable and respectable

San Antonio, NM

#16 Oct 1, 2010
Cant wait till someone else does someone to give you guys something to talk about.
Both of these adults have handled their situation honorably to the community. They have been private and not digging at each other. People want the dirt and dirty laundry aired. Says alot about our society.

Guys please give this family some peace...they deserve the privacy.
No Names Please

Atlanta, GA

#17 Oct 1, 2010
Respectable? I know a guy who did her over a year ago. Said she barked like a dog and his wee wee was sore for a week.
jus sayin

Kennett, MO

#18 Oct 2, 2010
u guys r wrong!!!when a marriage ends its painful enough but to endure this on top of it is b.s.how bout mind ur business,if it were u, i bet u wouldnt want it on here.i dont kno the couple personally,but i do kno what a failed marriage is all about and this is not needed...
A Friend

Gideon, MO

#20 Oct 13, 2010
It takes a pathetic life to go online and bash someone they obviously don't know. IT IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS what she does and doesn't do... how about that? If you concerned yourself with your own life and family as much as you post on topix, you might be a lot better off, you think?
Disagree

Göteborg, Sweden

#21 Oct 13, 2010
I would like to hear more about her exploits actually. From what I hear there are more than a few.

Why the bad language? This is a public site and I am going to have to ask you to watch your language young man.
uh huh

Kennett, MO

#22 Oct 15, 2010
hey dipshits! why don't you head on over to the bloomfield forum and posts some untruths on there, been kinda quiet there lately. or maybe get a life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump cutting farm welfare (Jun '17) 16 hr William 42
Who remembers still Sat Cali Forn 4
Welborn loses another one (Feb '09) Sat Necromancer 31
Good painters Fri TimeTraveler31 2
Lost or stolen Mothers Ring Dec 8 DeWitt 1
found a mothers ring (Mar '12) Dec 8 DeWitt 9
Has anyone seen Herbie or Joseph Saffell Sr. (Jan '17) Dec 7 Someonewhonothem 5

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance