Dexter patient

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Apr 27, 2008
I think the world of Dr Chen. He can be very bruitaly honest though. That is what we need. He won't let you stay on the pill long and he makes it very clear that the pill isn't the answer. A matter of fact he talked me out of them and helped me just change my diet. And yes I did need to loose weight and did with his help so he doesn't pust that pill
justme

Clarkton, MO

#25 Apr 27, 2008
if u got ur stomach stretched out, eating too much, and work out but can't loose bc u eat too much phenermine will help. It curbs ur appetite. I would highly recommend it.

United States

#26 Apr 29, 2008
Dr Chen ok, you must have wong Doctor.
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Apr 30, 2008
I know it's not covered on insurance so how much does he charge for the first visit and then how much for each visit after that?
Tony

Wheeling, WV

#28 Oct 20, 2008
Do not take Phentermine!! It causes hallucinations and it leads to very bad things. I ended up in a major car accident with limb loss due to taking this prescribed medicine. Just a warning to all, do not mess with this drug!
Michelle

Dexter, MO

#29 Oct 20, 2008
Tony wrote:
Do not take Phentermine!! It causes hallucinations and it leads to very bad things. I ended up in a major car accident with limb loss due to taking this prescribed medicine. Just a warning to all, do not mess with this drug!
Tony ,
Sorry to hear about your accident. I was on this not by Dr. Chen by a pharmacy on line and i did loose a lot however I have to take seizure med's and they don't mix! I gained all back I wish there were a solution. I really liked the way I felt in the beginning as far having lots of energy and I did loose 30 lbs in 30 days so they do work but you have to stay on them, and I couldn't do it.
curious

United States

#30 Oct 21, 2008
what pharmacy on line did you get them from? I have taken them as well, and they worked great for me, but it's hard to get in to see the doctor when I work all the time. I've heard you can get them on line, just didn't know how that would work or what is a legitimate site.
janet free

Sandusky, OH

#31 Jan 5, 2009
He'll do it without asking any questions! Trust Me

please give me information on how I can contact Chen for phentermine.
A website, email?
Thank you.
Please email me at jlfree@buckeye-express.com
nope

Gideon, MO

#32 Jan 5, 2009
taker wrote:
He'll do it without asking any questions! Trust Me.
I had to go through the same process with him as my other doctor...he doesnt hand them out any more than anyone else.
VIP

San Francisco, CA

#33 Jan 19, 2010
Dr Chen takes care of my mom, he's a nice guy and a good Doc. I was shocked to see this as the first listing when I was trying to look up his number.
It's nobody's business what a Dr. decides to prescribe to his patients and what they agree to take.

United States

#34 Jan 21, 2010
He is a good Doc. Why is it topix is always on the best people in town. Just stick to your trailer park.
patient

Dexter, MO

#35 Jun 3, 2010
I have called his office and the receptionist won't give me an appointment. She drills me and tells me your not a candidate for the program. I have gained 20 lbs in the last year and am concerned but she won't give me an appointment WHY?
I went ot him

New Harmony, IN

#36 Jun 3, 2010
Well for one thing your first visit is 100.00 cash only! every 30 days afterward is 30.00 the RX runs about 30.00 per month. I lost 45 lbs. on the drug, but gained back even more when I went off of them. Yes they do cause hallucinations, insomnia and heavy sweating and nausea, and rapid hearbeat. I would never put my body thru that again. Does anyone remember Phen-Phen? It caused peoples hearts to explode, this is a newer version of Phen-Phen. Just don't do it! Use the old fashion way, Diet and exercise. Good Luck!!!!!!
Kat

Dexter, MO

#37 Jun 5, 2010
How do you know? What are you a size 4? If you've never had problems then shut up. Some people have metabolism problems and etc.
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>Taker....I think we all need to just pull away from the table...natural medicine is best..just let your stomach tell you it is full. And the weight will come off! use your brain not your mouth
Facts

Dexter, MO

#38 Jun 24, 2010
If you were told you are not a candidate for the program, then there is a reason. There are certain guidelines Dr. Chen follows.
Phentermine is not a newer version of anything..it is an old drug. It has been around for a long time, and hallucinations are not a side effect.
The first visit is $75, and then $30 each visit after. It does HELP you lose weight by curbing your appetite. You should still eat while taking it. If you do as Dr. Chen says and use the pill to HELP you lose weight then you should be able to keep the weight off, even after you quit taking the pill. You have to stick with your healthy habits. However, if you take the pill to make you not hungry and just dont eat..you will lose weight and then when u stop the pills of course you will gain it all back. Its not the pills that make you lose weight..it is your eating habits. the pills should be used in addition to healthy habits..
Facts

Dexter, MO

#39 Jun 24, 2010
patient wrote:
I have called his office and the receptionist won't give me an appointment. She drills me and tells me your not a candidate for the program. I have gained 20 lbs in the last year and am concerned but she won't give me an appointment WHY?
You have to be 21 or older..have a BMI of 25 or more..and you can't be taking antidepressants.. tthey interact with thet diet pills.
ballplayer

Dexter, MO

#40 Aug 19, 2010
go somewhere wrote:
if you dont like him go to the jerk across the street you know JIBBENS
Your the jerk and his name is Jibben. His father delivered my mother and he saved my son's life.
chen is fraud

Tresses, France

#41 Oct 9, 2011
He told me to get the money I did now he has disappeared!! FRAAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!!!!!
What

Dexter, MO

#42 Oct 9, 2011
chen is fraud wrote:
He told me to get the money I did now he has disappeared!! FRAAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!!!!!
You are ridiculous and obviously do not live in Dexter.
bill

AOL

#43 Apr 29, 2012
Does Dr. Chen still do this? Is it still $75 for first visit and $30 every month after? Just wondering, i haven't been since he joined FMC. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost Dog 29 min God 2
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr squeezers 298
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 4 hr Abdurratln 527
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Hahaha 2,845
shake and bake 5 hr Truth 7
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Chilli J 97,036
Dexter derby was the sorriest ever! 7 hr Never be back 1
•••
•••
•••

Dexter Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dexter News, Events & Info