dexters finest

Bernie, MO

#1 Aug 6, 2012
tryin to find out aabout this girl bobbie jo anyone no anything that can be usefull
bunch of skanks

Dexter, MO

#2 Aug 7, 2012
they r all TRASH their whol family
Sidney

Euless, TX

#3 Aug 10, 2012
All you guys are doing is starting crap. Don't talk about her unless you know her y'all. Don't put others Down just because you don't like who you are. The ones calling her trash are probably trash themselves.. Just think how you would feel if someone started a forum about you and what all they would say..
just sayin

Malden, MO

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Sidney wrote:
All you guys are doing is starting crap. Don't talk about her unless you know her y'all. Don't put others Down just because you don't like who you are. The ones calling her trash are probably trash themselves.. Just think how you would feel if someone started a forum about you and what all they would say..
. This kind of morality lecture never really works to stop people from talking shit behind other peoples backs from the comfort of their own homes. Just sayin
which one

Kennett, MO

#5 Aug 13, 2012
I know of a couple bobbie jo's whats her last name?
Woundering

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Is or was her last name Stearns she lives in advance

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Does she have 3 kids? Boy and two girls? If its the same bobby Jo then yes I know her...what do you wanna know and why?
hmm

Kennett, MO

#8 Aug 25, 2012
well the one I know has been married twice,has a boy and a girl that she never see's and is a pill head.Stay away from her if shes the one your talking about.
ohhhh

Campbell, MO

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Used to work at penny's? She's a thief!! She stole money that's why they fired her no good ass.
ugh

Campbell, MO

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Trash. Straight up. Want aids? Thats the place to go right there mmhmm... No joke. Nasty, nasty, nasty!

Since: Sep 12

Dexter, MO

#11 Sep 13, 2012
She's so nasty I wouldn't even let my dog touch her
hmm

Campbell, MO

#12 Sep 16, 2012
We talking about Bobbie Jo Hulsey or Hartline?
dexters finest

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2013
dexters finest wrote:
tryin to find out aabout this girl bobbie jo anyone no anything that can be usefull
HARTLINE I THINK
a friend

Alexandria, VA

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Bobby jo heartline is a sweet persons and a great mother she's not a pill head she doesn't even do drugs she's an excellent mother she's not trash other people's lives are so uninteresting they have to start shit ad talk trash just to say they had some excitement in there lives.
dexters finest

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2015
Guest wrote:
Does she have 3 kids? Boy and two girls? If its the same bobby Jo then yes I know her...what do you wanna know and why?

Yeah thats her
brother

Tampa, FL

#16 Mar 20, 2015
thats my sister. so watch ur mouths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
little Caesar's 1 hr mee 6
Vote No On New Cell Phone Tax in Stoddard County 2 hr Billy3 13
who are some hot women of dexter? (Apr '12) 10 hr fur real 17
DFS Strikes again 13 hr Reaves 12
found a mothers ring (Mar '12) 14 hr Dexter resident 7
Did God's Create Man or Did Man Create God's (Dec '14) 14 hr one-love 38
house in the cotton belt with all the Confedera... 15 hr one-love 32
More from around the web

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE