wondering

Rector, AR

#1 Dec 18, 2008
I was wondering if anyone knows anything aobut this lady. She is a Dr out of Cape I believe.
Shena

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2008
She delivered my girl last year. She is a wonderful doctor. Very personable. Easy to talk to. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!
lauren

Dexter, MO

#3 Dec 18, 2008
wondering wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows anything aobut this lady. She is a Dr out of Cape I believe.
She is a really good OBGYN. She also is a Dexter High Grad.
nice guy

Oxford, MS

#4 Dec 23, 2008
She helped my family through 2 pregancies - one child we lost, had problems from the very beginning. She helped us through every step of the way. She's also delivered for countless other friends and family members and in my opinion there is no one in Southeast MO that is better
need to know

Hoschton, GA

#5 Dec 23, 2008
I've known Dr. Woolard since she was a young girl. She and my daughter have been good friends as long as I can remember. She is very smart and I've heard she is a very good doctor. Her maiden name is Stites (as in Dale Stites), but don't hold that against her.
joe dirt

Parma, MO

#6 Dec 24, 2008
Her husband is one of my very close friends and him and her both are wonderful people. They both are hardworking people and honest. I am sure she is a very good docter but since I am a guy and don't have a need for a OBGYN I guess I'll never personally know. But from what I have heard she is a very good docter.
parentofone

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 24, 2008
I have been a patient of hers for many years. She deliver my son in 2005. She is a wonderful doctor. I hemorrhage and lost over half the blood in my body. She was quick to respond and ultimately saved my life. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is a compassionate and truly loves her job.
wondering wrote:
jen

Campbell, MO

#8 Dec 24, 2008
she delivered my son in 2005 and I had a wonderful experience. She let me go like a week over my due date, which I wasn't happy about at the time, but she knew what she was doing because when he was born he had slight lung problems. If he had been taken on or before his due date, the complications would've been much worse. I would recommend her, especially since gas is fairly cheap right now.
momma

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Dec 29, 2008
good woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dexter Middle School Playing Unfair 5 hr Sarah 2
rick shipman construction (Jun '08) 16 hr Carp89 44
KFC is Closing WOOP WOOP Fri double thong 16
Why r people still dealing with thar dope head ... Fri kmsl 3
Justin Berry (Mar '10) Fri Keeping up 13
Fake Otterboxes Thu Captain Obvious Says 2
wtb Thu Guest 62 1
Dexter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web