Who was the worst teacher?

Posted in the Dexter Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sweetness

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Jan 7, 2011
Mrs. Thrower we hated each other and we let each one know it..Mr.Sherfield sucked as well
BIGJ

Dexter, MO

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Mrs Sherfield, Mrs. Alexander, ......the worst
The Donald

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2011
Roy Boy Sherfield! He ruined Dexter Football for years. He ran kids off that were good kids and players cause even a freshman could see he was an idiot.
slimel

Carmi, IL

#4 Jan 7, 2011
slimel rimel
bored to death

Dexter, MO

#5 Jan 7, 2011
Hands down Roy Sherfield was the poorest excuse for a teacher ever to teach in the Dexter school system. Had him for history and every student slept through his class every single day. It was awful and he was a joke of a football coach.

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2011
in bloomfield worse one ever hickle
shoulda woulda

Odessa, TX

#8 Jan 7, 2011
Judy Rimel, Coach Crippen, Mrs. Cross/Wise, Maxine Clodfelter, Coach Wade.
former student

Sligo, PA

#9 Jan 7, 2011
Just because Mrs. Rimel made you tow the line does not make her a bad teacher, given she was not one of my favorites, but she didn't take any crap off of anyone.

Dexter, MO

#10 Jan 8, 2011
Mr. Jenkins. He may have been smart but his class sure was dull!!
shoulda woulda

Odessa, TX

#11 Jan 8, 2011
former student wrote:
Just because Mrs. Rimel made you tow the line does not make her a bad teacher, given she was not one of my favorites, but she didn't take any crap off of anyone.
Mrs.Rimel never made me "tow the line"; I was an honor student and never was in any trouble. I think she was a poor teacher because she would make some kids feel lower than others, and a few times was into humiliation with them. That makes a poor teacher. English has always been my favorite subject in school, but she made it harder to take. It was difficult to watch at times if you had a big heart.
Seriously

Vincennes, IN

#12 Jan 8, 2011
Rimel gave me lots of crap, but Mr. Sherfield was BY FAR the worst. In poor taste, during the week he taught drug/alcohol education, he used John Cahow and Carrie Hatton as an example of what not to do the exact same year we lost them. John was in Sherfield's class w/ me, and it hurt A LOT of people! I will never forget that, and I think that one thing made him the worst teacher HANDS DOWN!
shoulda woulda

Odessa, TX

#13 Jan 8, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Rimel gave me lots of crap, but Mr. Sherfield was BY FAR the worst. In poor taste, during the week he taught drug/alcohol education, he used John Cahow and Carrie Hatton as an example of what not to do the exact same year we lost them. John was in Sherfield's class w/ me, and it hurt A LOT of people! I will never forget that, and I think that one thing made him the worst teacher HANDS DOWN!
I agree--that is the worst thing a teacher can do! I still remember Carrie and John, and that was a dark time in this town when they died. A teacher should not use those poor kids as an example.
4 sure

Dexter, MO

#14 Jan 8, 2011
guest wrote:
in bloomfield worse one ever hickle
u mustve never had her...since u can't even spell her name!
ooohhh

Warrenton, MO

#15 Jan 8, 2011
Mrs. Lorraine Rainey
Jebus

United States

#16 Jan 9, 2011
Coach Wade. He was such a piece of shit person.
dexter

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 9, 2011
shoulda woulda wrote:
Judy Rimel, Coach Crippen, Mrs. Cross/Wise, Maxine Clodfelter, Coach Wade.
Mamma Clod was cool,it must have you.
shoulda woulda

Odessa, TX

#18 Jan 9, 2011
dexter wrote:
<quoted text>Mamma Clod was cool,it must have you.
It must have you? Did you take an English course? Did you pass it?(By the way, that is also a run-on sentence you wrote.) Hmmmm....
Seriously

Vincennes, IN

#20 Jan 10, 2011
WhyNot, Carrie and John died due to the mistakes of many others. They were passengers. There was no point in making an example out of them!
Yep

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jan 10, 2011
Seriously wrote:
Yes, and they were made heroes for their stupid decisions - decisions that could have gotten even more people killed. I wonder, if he hadn't been a football player, would anyone have cared? Or at least, as much?
Yep

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jan 10, 2011
So, I say, good on Mr. Sherfield (who I really didn't like anyway, so that's a lot coming from me.) At least he didn't buy into the bandwagon turn them into heroes crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any hiking trails in the boogie woods? 3 hr PackAnimal 8
Favortisim in Siblings 11 hr lol 8
McDonald's 17 hr Remembers 21
Gary joe 18 hr Bobby 1
best looking at tyson (Feb '12) Sun Joker 104
Whos the best looking maintenaince man at Tyson? (Jul '11) Sun Joker 21
Mrs Piggy Sat PlotTwist 2

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance