Just Curious

Dexter, MO

#1 Oct 24, 2010
Well I saw his name in the paper again this time assault. Im talking about Tim Alsup, he has a business called the blind guy. First time I saw his name in the paper it was DWI and leaving the sene. He is a fake and who would want this guy in their home. I know I wouldn't
fred

Dexter, MO

#2 Oct 24, 2010
How old is he? Is he from dexter and did he go to school here?
wow

Malden, MO

#3 Oct 25, 2010
I know....do you think he will ever learn??? I have used him before to put blinds up but will not recommend him anymore!! He has a real drinking problem and needs help. I hope he gets it!!
Dingleberry

Columbia, MO

#4 Oct 25, 2010
How can he drive if he's blind?
gggg

Dexter, MO

#5 Oct 25, 2010
Was he married to Sherry Cox at one time???
Used to be customer

Kennett, MO

#6 Oct 25, 2010
He put blinds on six windows for us. We will not be using him again. He is not dependable. Will tell you he will be there at a certain time to do installation. He does not show up, does not call. Does this repeatedly. He does not need to be trying to run a business on his own. He needs adult supervision. His quality of workmanship is on the low end also.
Dingleberry

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2010
Wow how hard can it be to install some blinds? Tools: pencil, power drill, level, ladder, measuring tape. Sounds like I could run this guy out of business just by being on time.
Used to be customer

Kennett, MO

#8 Oct 26, 2010
Well, if you want to start selling and installing custom blinds go right ahead. Put your business name and number in the paper. We are needing blinds for other windows. I would not recommend Dingleberry's Blinds. That gives the impression you would be as much of a jackass as the other guy.

West Monroe, LA

#10 Oct 27, 2010
he did some work for friends of us. the blinds look awesome and he was a nice guy. they recommended him to others here who were happy with his work too. he may have a drinking problem but what we seen of his work was good.
Arlo

Kennett, MO

#11 Oct 27, 2010
On one of the blinds he installed for us he mismeasured the precut valance. The valance had to fit between two kitchen cabinets. Rather than reorder the correct width valance he rough cut it in the kitchen during installation, holding one end with one hand and sawing with the other hand, all the while, one end of the valance was banging on the top of our dining table, and sawdust falling on the kitchen floor.

Now, one end of the valance has a decorative edge, the other is rough sawn. We had already had so much trouble getting the blinds installed that I said nothig and just took it like he left it. That was the last straw, I just wanted him out of here.

I would not call that good quality workmanship. But, these days you have to take what you can get. There are few, if any, craftsmen that remain.
friend

Dexter, MO

#12 Aug 31, 2011
Just Curious wrote:
Well I saw his name in the paper again this time assault. Im talking about Tim Alsup, he has a business called the blind guy. First time I saw his name in the paper it was DWI and leaving the sene. He is a fake and who would want this guy in their home. I know I wouldn't
Guess again you are wrong about this guy. He has made some mistakes and guess what so have you. How many business have you started when every one said it was possible in Dexter Dexter does't except new comers. This man does not judge others and put words in the paper or computor to build his self up. I'm sorry for you to have to feel you must judge before you know the real story.
friend

Dexter, MO

#13 Aug 31, 2011
Why must we judge others then hope some may pray God will love us. The greatest commandment is love and forgive others, First you nust love your self. How can you do that by judging others that have fallen along the way. God picks him up I heard and carries him. Because people in Dexter keeps knowing him down. Tim the blind guy won't judge you but God does. God has a list of every coment you have made to harm others, so they can't keep going. Tim can't change anyone oppinion but then again he only wants God's oppinion. I am sorry so many people in Dexter are so unhappy. You could have joy and peace if you would love yourself first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
erik zerr with lee fulkerson 16 hr just wondering 3
Snitchs 20 hr No to bearcats 18
sexual assault 22 hr Just saying 8
patricia grammer murphy Mon lmao 2
Real Estate (Jul '17) Mon New Landlord 127
Most breaks at work Sat Poll Taker 1
James Childers (Jul '16) Feb 16 Billy bob 11

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance