wondering

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Who can tell me about Chrissy ward? I know she was married to a guy in the milatry and had one child does anyone else know anything?
jed

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jun 6, 2012
wondering wrote:
Who can tell me about Chrissy ward? I know she was married to a guy in the milatry and had one child does anyone else know anything?
Mind your own business and keep out of hers.
wondering

Sikeston, MO

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Hey jed you hillbilly idiot i don't recall asking about you, what are you ass hurt because you wanna *uck her or what? Shut the *uck up and mind your own damn business dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!
jed

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jun 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
Hey jed you hillbilly idiot i don't recall asking about you, what are you ass hurt because you wanna *uck her or what? Shut the *uck up and mind your own damn business dumb ass!!!!!!!!!!
I think your a yellow bellied coward. You hide behind a computer while putting this ladys name on here. Your the one who needs to stfu.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 7, 2012
What's an uck?
Chrissy

Willow Wood, OH

#6 Feb 25, 2014
Where is she from
that some one

Saint Charles, MO

#7 Feb 25, 2014
Let me just say this everyone has a chance with her girl or guy she dont care
depends

Kennett, MO

#8 Feb 25, 2014
depends bc could be more than one Crissy Ward but the one I know is married with one child and Ward is her maiden name
lol

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Mar 20, 2014
The one I know has four kids, cheated on her husband with a punk a:ss kid and popped out another kid.
ArmyWife

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Jan 10, 2015
wondering wrote:
How odd to see this on here... I think this one is me lol. I'm still married to the same wonderful guy it's been 13 years now since we married. Still a strong military family, we're all doing great and God has blessed us so much. I have lived on the east coast for over 5 years now and haven't lived in Dexter/Bloomfield area for more than 20 years. And yes Ward was my maiden name. Thanks for thinking of me whoever you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Pettit jr. 1 hr Guest 2
My boyfriend 6 hr Just curious 2
Name some @ussy harley riders? 8 hr Ghost Rider 1
Dexter Football Comments 22 hr joker 26
New Wave Cable Sat justme 4
Anyone got their AMEREN UE bill yet? (Jul '10) Sat justme 55
Dexter Queen... Friggin High Fri J d chamberlain 47
Unsolved Murders in Stoddard County (Dec '07) Aug 25 guest 490
More from around the web

Personal Finance