First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brittany

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Jul 9, 2010
AMANDA RENFRO is a f*cking snitch so watch your back and she's got what's coming to her so she better watch over her shoulder where ever she goes!!
WOW

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2010
Get a life!
Brittany

Warwick, RI

#3 Jul 9, 2010
Got one but someone gotta be a snitch
little do u know

Kennett, MO

#4 Jul 9, 2010
Brittany wrote:
AMANDA RENFRO is a f*cking snitch so watch your back and she's got what's coming to her so she better watch over her shoulder where ever she goes!!
Her mother bailed her out she hasn't snitched on anyone. You are just mad cuz shaun wont leave her to be with u
Brittany

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Jul 10, 2010
Lmfao your a dumb b*tch I don't even know shaun or her really met them once and she did snitch she set them up with the cops and all and caused me and my 2 year old daughter to lose our house just because she wanted to try and get herself out of trouble and snitch so get your story straight before you go run your mouth!!
ok whatever

Kennett, MO

#6 Jul 11, 2010
Brittany wrote:
Lmfao your a dumb b*tch I don't even know shaun or her really met them once and she did snitch she set them up with the cops and all and caused me and my 2 year old daughter to lose our house just because she wanted to try and get herself out of trouble and snitch so get your story straight before you go run your mouth!!
Guess u shouldnt be involved in drugs and u wouldnt lose ur house. Sounds like ur the Dumb B*tch. And Jack Schmerber is the one been snitchin and Cord not amanda
Brittany

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Jul 11, 2010
Right because I do drugs hahaha I CAN pass a drug test I was in rhode island when this sh*t happened and for someone that didn't snitch why did the cops say that and why do they have COPIES of the hundred dollar bills she used to set them up huh answer that mind your own business because you don't know what the F*ck your talking about and she's a lying little f*cking SNITCH
blah

Kennett, MO

#8 Jul 11, 2010
blah blah if u did nothing wrong then u wouldnt lose ur house
Brittany

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Jul 12, 2010
Tell me what I did wrong "worked" unlike some people in this town so unless you can put youir name on here shut your mouth cus you don't know wtf your talking about
Brittany

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Jul 12, 2010
Stop trying to turn this around this aint about me its about. Amanda Renfro and her SNITCHING ASS
haha

Kennett, MO

#11 Jul 12, 2010
i love it when i get a rise out of stupid ppl. for someone who isnt involved u sure know alot of info
Brittany

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Jul 12, 2010
Its my sister she snitched on you dumb b*tch
hehehehehehe

Kennett, MO

#13 Jul 13, 2010
Yeah im the dumb b*tch thats funny
Brittany

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Jul 13, 2010
Yup you have no idea wtf your talking about she snitched and that's all there is to the story stop trying to take up for her she knows she did so she can stop trying to LIE about it
blah blah

Kennett, MO

#15 Jul 13, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahah wtf ever
Just Saying

Palestine, TX

#16 Jul 17, 2010
Wow, What is this? Highschool? haha.
seriuosly__

Catlin, IL

#17 Jul 20, 2010
I don't understand why you have to post something like this...It's just gonna end up coming back to you...Plus now you look bad for saying something about someone else...I don't know the whole situation, but if she was being a snitch, then aren't you being one too right know?..no answer required, just thought I'd ask
chicken boinker

Dexter, MO

#19 Jul 20, 2010
i like donkeys
Just Me

Dexter, MO

#21 Aug 27, 2010
Amanda Renfro is a da*n snitch and everyone in Dexter knows it. That is the reason she doesn't stay in town that much anymore. Stupid snitchin bitch..
-ksfdh-

United States

#22 Nov 17, 2010
she wore a wire and she knows she did!!! Have you ever heard of MOTION OF DISCOVERY...All i have to say is SNITCH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
red truck 11 min Captain Obvious Says 6
Crutch supports Trump, not Bernie 1 hr Project Blue Book 7
Where is Crutchfield? 1 hr Project Blue Book 3
farmers and misuse of chemicals 13 hr Fact 11
Wal-Mart Pharmacy Sucks!!! (Nov '09) 14 hr Walmart customer 59
Hes not here Wed hello 26
The Loft Wed guest 5

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance