Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Well Val Just cause ur married to him doesnt mean he is good. No job being sued by every tom dick and hary. Just check https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcom... Just run Brian McGowan and see what he does. He cant support his family. No house no job and you are getting sued also.
I went for a look myself, I didn't see where he is getting sued. You must been looking at it wrong or looking at the WRONG Brian McGowan. Need to get your grap together.
grandma

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

Does ozark have any kind of program for children dealing with weight issues? Something possibly with a trainer giving advice or working with parents on recommended safe exercise program?
Get Your Facts Straight

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

been there wrote:
<quoted text>oh pleeeaaaaaaaaaassssseeeee!!! on her way to the olympics-???-ha she aint that good honey--she needs to work on her attitude---been there and wont goback!!!
Actually, I know her really well and she was on her way to the olympics. She IS that good. So, my suggestion is why don't you get your facts straight before you start blowing off at the mouth.
Get Your Facts Straight

Carmi, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

yourfullofshit wrote:
If she couldnt afford to drive to dexter then how is she driving to sikeston. Also if she couldnt afford it then y is she still giving private lessons at dexter. I also want to know how if she is such a good athelete then y did she not get any scholarships to play volleyball or do flips anywhere. oh and med shcool.....lol...my ass!!!!!!
If you actually knew her like you talk like you do then you would know that she is headed to medical school. Anything else about her life is nobody elses business but hers. You people need to find something better to do than talk shit that you all know nothing about.
Mother

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

grandma wrote:
Does ozark have any kind of program for children dealing with weight issues? Something possibly with a trainer giving advice or working with parents on recommended safe exercise program?
I was wondering the same thing, maybe something fun like a kickboxing class that would not be too intimidating for them. Maybe Fitness Connection, if not Ozark Fitness?
DOES KNOW

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

MY CHILD GOES OUT THERE EVERY WEEK FOR GYMNASTICS,AND I THINK IT'S GREAT AND SHE LOVES IT!!AND TORI IS THE SHIT SHE DOES A GREAT JOB,SO MAYBE GO SOMEWHERE NEW B/C EVERYONE IS HAPPY OUT THERE!
CURIOUS

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOME ONE GETS HURT AND NO ONE IS THERE FOR 24 HOUR ACCESS WHOS RESPONSIABLE THE GYM OR THE PERSON AT FITNESS CONNECTION
Funny

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

looking in wrote:
<quoted text>
I went for a look myself, I didn't see where he is getting sued. You must been looking at it wrong or looking at the WRONG Brian McGowan. Need to get your grap together.
Well here are some of the case Numbers.

02CV762712
04F9-AC00639
04F9-AC00639-01
06F9-SC00164

Got four for Val. so here are my facts.

06F9-AC00811
06F9-AC00811-01
08SD-AC00214
08SD-AC00214-01
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Val wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I will tell you one thing my personal life is non of your business, but just to let you know last time I checked I still have a house. And as far as people sueing me oh well I am not the first person to be sued and sure the hell won't be the last. So please stick your nose in someone elses personal life and get out of mine.
Thanks to your father in law.
FYI

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Just Curious wrote:
That guys that runs it is an idiot.
We walked in the other day and he tried to come off like we were totally disgusting to look at. I can be honest, I need to work out. But if i didn't, I wouldn't be there. He started off with telling us how badly we needed to work out.
Excuse me?? Do they really think that they are going to sell memberships telling people how badly they need their services? And this coming from a guy that really needs to lose about 40-50 pounds himself and a couple of chins.
Oh well, I am very secure in myself, but if I was average and took stuff like that hard. Man..he could do some damage.
LMAO!!!!
Who runs the place, who owns it?
FYI

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

where is it located
FYI

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

where is that Gipson man employed
new Malden member

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

Judged:

gymgal wrote:
Brian you will be missed. We all appreciate what you have done for us all. I just don't understand Tori! Good luck Brian.
Brian is at the new facility in Malden.
amazing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

new Malden member wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian is at the new facility in Malden.
I think brian is amazing at what he does! he is a wonderful person to have at the new malden gym
uknowwhat

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

if u or i were working long hard hours 6 and 7 days a week....i'd be griping too! get ur gripe on people....let it out!!!
uknowwhat

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

sorry that was mean for another post....lol
MrFittness

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

Ok Iíve worked in several gyms and will challenge anyone in southeast mo. physically or mentally when it comes to fitness. I personally grew up with Brian training me and think heís a pretty dang good guy and defiantly know his stuff Brian has been involved in athletics his entire life. Other than that I workout in Ozark wellness of Dexter which in an excellent gym but I have also worked out in Ozark in Malden and think that it is also a really nice gym and I was very pleased with staff there. They are all really good people.
Funny

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

looking in wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you find it yet???

here are some of the case Numbers.

02CV762712
04F9-AC00639
04F9-AC00639-01
06F9-SC00164

Got four for Val. so here are my facts.

06F9-AC00811
06F9-AC00811-01
08SD-AC00214
08SD-AC00214-01
Funny

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Man I got alot of people to stop talking.....
Trust

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

there is a new employee trainer who is absoulutely amazing Josh Robinson I swear he is the best thing that gym has ever seen. Have trust he will be the best preson u will ever meet. I promise he helped me lose thirst three pound after my pregnancy I have a better body now then even before he What's weird is that I somewhat feel that you played me tonight.†
adjust every work out to meet the your expectations and goals I promise he is friendly and the best trainer I have ever met. He is by ur side every step of the way and the best motivater. I was honored to have him take the time to train me. U will love ur results

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of148
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Dexter Forum right now

Search the Dexter Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 26 min True 94,996
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 1 hr layback 6,894
Bill pippins 4 hr Jabberwock 5
New here... 13 hr welcome 6
holly cullum or stacy pennington(reeves) what d... (Dec '08) Wed Cousin 43
dpr (Jun '13) Wed whatchathinknow 26
donut palace Wed Im opening 6
•••
•••
•••
Dexter Dating

more search filters

less search filters