Next Last
Enough said

Malden, MO

#21 Oct 28, 2012
Like em hairy

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Oct 29, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Tattoos on a woman are ugly. I like my women all natural.
Bush or armpit?
spider

United States

#23 Oct 30, 2012
bet the shops downtow hate that the tatoo parlor ha opened up. Those guys are always hanging out on the sidewalk, smoking a cigarette. I don't like it an I do not have a darnthing against tatoos either.
one mile road tatoo shop

Bloomfield, MO

#24 Nov 19, 2012
theres one on one mile road .I hear you get what you pay for there..
Tea Party Patriot

United States

#25 Nov 19, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Tattoos on a woman are ugly. I like my women all natural.
All natural? So hairy Pitts? And no makeup? And a hairy down stairs? Haha just playing. I am a 23 year old conservative, male. And have 7 tats all concealed by a simple short sleeve shirt and even basket ball shorts. You'll prolly meet me or see me someday around town. You'll think man what a nice down to earth young conservative....
Your ignorant

Kennett, MO

#26 Nov 27, 2012
A simple question was asked about where someone could go to get a tattoo,they didn't ask what do you think if I get a tattoo! I'm so glad everyone thinks they are perfect enough to judge others!
tattoo

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Nov 27, 2012
I wouldn't go to Drop of ink. Either location. Bluff or dexter. They reuse stuff they shouldn't. A bluff man ended up with staph infection in his tattoo, and ended up in the hospital.. plus, I'm not impressed with there work. I would go to drop of ink in poplar bluff. Danny Morgan & Jon bates does beautiful work. The female at fleshhound in cape does a good job on real looking stuff. And I haven't been here, but I'm monster in sikeston has nice work from what I've seen.
good for you

Farmington, MO

#28 Nov 28, 2012
Your ignorant wrote:
A simple question was asked about where someone could go to get a tattoo,they didn't ask what do you think if I get a tattoo! I'm so glad everyone thinks they are perfect enough to judge others!
Good for you!
I'm so glad that you think that your perfect enough to make a judgmental statement like that.Your not perfect either.
Your ignorant

Kennett, MO

#29 Nov 28, 2012
good for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you!
I'm so glad that you think that your perfect enough to make a judgmental statement like that.Your not perfect either.
Umm yea not one part of that was judgmental... Truth must hurt if you took it that way and no I'm not perfect I'm f*cking glorious :) get it right
Sunshine

United States

#30 Nov 29, 2012
I'm an 49 old and as long as they are done tastefully , they are beautiful !
I want beads and crucifix around my ankle but , I feel like I'm a little old

Papeete, French Polynesia

#31 Dec 2, 2012
Everyone is judged everyday. You are judged by what brand of clothing you have on, what car you drive, what people you are with, what kind of house you live in, and the list goes on and on. Eveybody judges everybody else including those of you who say you don't like it when YOU are judged because of your ink. If you choose to tattoo yourself, grow up and be prepared for others to think poorly of you because of it.
good for you

Farmington, MO

#32 Dec 2, 2012
Your ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>Umm yea not one part of that was judgmental... Truth must hurt if you took it that way and no I'm not perfect I'm f*cking glorious :) get it right
Why is your username 'your ignorant'?
Then your true colors shine through......
No, none of what you say hurts, I dont know you.

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

#33 Dec 2, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
I'm an 49 old and as long as they are done tastefully , they are beautiful !
I want beads and crucifix around my ankle but , I feel like I'm a little old
That's so cliché, get something unique, not something that has been done a million times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats going on @ Faurecia ? (May '13) 5 hr observer 35
Ashley Jones 11 hr Amber 3
christy jones 13 hr guest 17
Farmers Chemical Companies and Crops (May '14) 14 hr Scratch and sniff 53
What happened to Dexter High School Baseball? 19 hr baseball fan 7
Dope & Hookers! 20 hr tooixhopper55 3
Tyson Chicken 20 hr tooixhopper55 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages