First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Does anybody know where I can get my first tattoo? I can't find any tattoo shops in Dexter.

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Take a walk downtown.
asd

Benton, MO

#3 Oct 25, 2012
kghvra
IronMaiden

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2012
Drop of Ink is in downtown. Can't miss it.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 26, 2012
IronMaiden wrote:
Drop of Ink is in downtown. Can't miss it.
Thank you. I'll check it out.
?

Perryville, MO

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Tattoos are nasty.

Papeete, French Polynesia

#7 Oct 27, 2012
IKnowNothingAtAll wrote:
Does anybody know where I can get my first tattoo? I can't find any tattoo shops in Dexter.
Tattoos ARE nasty. Why do you want to permanently mutilate yourself with something that brands you as white trash the rest of your life??? Employers will look at them and judge you before deciding whether or not to hire you. People in authority will look at you and judge you before making a decision about you. They will go out of style one day and then what are you going to do with a nasty tattoo?

Dexter

#8 Oct 27, 2012
The 1000's of years tattoos have been around the haven't gone out of style yet.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Tattoos ARE nasty. Why do you want to permanently mutilate yourself with something that brands you as white trash the rest of your life??? Employers will look at them and judge you before deciding whether or not to hire you. People in authority will look at you and judge you before making a decision about you. They will go out of style one day and then what are you going to do with a nasty tattoo?
what people put on their body is their choice. Stories, memories of loved ones, and their life. It's art on the body. Are you interested in art? People shouldn't be judged by what they put on their skin, just like the color of their skin. People just p*ss me off when the judge others with tattoos.
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#10 Oct 27, 2012
Tattoos on a woman are ugly. I like my women all natural.
IronMaiden

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2012
Not a surprising response from a republican...
I like my men more open-minded
Van down by the river

Portageville, MO

#12 Oct 27, 2012
CowardDS wrote:
<quoted text>what people put on their body is their choice. Stories, memories of loved ones, and their life. It's art on the body. Are you interested in art? People shouldn't be judged by what they put on their skin, just like the color of their skin. People just p*ss me off when the judge others with tattoos.
My thoughts exactly. It is an expression of art, a way to keep a memory close and there is nothing wrong with that. Guess we should judge those with dyed hair huh? I get irritated with those who judge the ones with ink. It doesn't make someone trash, does not cause an inability to perform a job and it doesn't make someone a bad person. Funny thing is, a lot of those snot nosed judging people would be surprised at who they know has ink!
oh silly

Perryville, MO

#13 Oct 28, 2012
Van down by the river wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts exactly. It is an expression of art, a way to keep a memory close and there is nothing wrong with that. Guess we should judge those with dyed hair huh? I get irritated with those who judge the ones with ink. It doesn't make someone trash, does not cause an inability to perform a job and it doesn't make someone a bad person. Funny thing is, a lot of those snot nosed judging people would be surprised at who they know has ink!
Now now now settle down.you got things you don't like as well.everybody does.snot nosed people? see we all judge don't we?Died hair can be fixed though.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 28, 2012
oh silly wrote:
<quoted text>Now now now settle down.you got things you don't like as well.everybody does.snot nosed people? see we all judge don't we?Died hair can be fixed though.

Snot nosed people can be fixed too. All you need is a baseball bat and a phone number for a great orthodontist.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 28, 2012
Van down by the river wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts exactly. It is an expression of art, a way to keep a memory close and there is nothing wrong with that. Guess we should judge those with dyed hair huh? I get irritated with those who judge the ones with ink. It doesn't make someone trash, does not cause an inability to perform a job and it doesn't make someone a bad person. Funny thing is, a lot of those snot nosed judging people would be surprised at who they know has ink!
exactly...I agree %100.
oh silly

Perryville, MO

#16 Oct 28, 2012
IKnowNothingAtAll wrote:
<quoted text>Snot nosed people can be fixed too. All you need is a baseball bat and a phone number for a great orthodontist.
Lol, then you'll need bail money and a great lawyer.

Dexter

#17 Oct 28, 2012
IronMaiden wrote:
Not a surprising response from a republican...
I like my men more open-minded
I'm a staunch Republican with tattoos. Don't generalize people.
Van down by the river

Portageville, MO

#18 Oct 28, 2012
oh silly wrote:
<quoted text>Now now now settle down.you got things you don't like as well.everybody does.snot nosed people? see we all judge don't we?Died hair can be fixed though.
so can tattoo's if one chooses. Those who judge ARE those who are snot nosed......
Van down by the river

Portageville, MO

#19 Oct 28, 2012
IKnowNothingAtAll wrote:
<quoted text>Snot nosed people can be fixed too. All you need is a baseball bat and a phone number for a great orthodontist.
Right on
Van down by the river

Portageville, MO

#20 Oct 28, 2012
oh silly wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, then you'll need bail money and a great lawyer.
that can be arranged too lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bulling of school employe 8 min Guest 1
Red car 1 hr Chillin villin 2
Guy travelling w/ horses and wagon (Mar '10) 17 hr rrt 12
Where is Chuck Stephens? (Dec '16) 18 hr LOL 11
I am Muslim where can I find a girl? 19 hr Sense 17
Robin girl 20 hr billygoat gruff 29
What happened to the thead about Sun Jim Crow 6

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance