First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

Caruthersville, MO

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Im new to the area and looking to meet new people he happened to be one of the first peopleI met and has asked me on a date does anyone know anything about him I wanted to get a better feel for the kind of person he is before I get involved
toms wife

Kennett, MO

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Yea I kno how he is he is my husband so leave him alone thank u far much
toms wife

Kennett, MO

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Very much and plz keep his name off if here u bitches make me look bad
toms wife mallory lubish

Kennett, MO

#4 Feb 24, 2013
I also want to kno why ppl dont have better things to do then to be on here
toms wife mallory lubish

Kennett, MO

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Well ic nobody has anythin more to say bout my husband so why dont u leave his name off here and stay the hell away from him to all the hoes in dexter wantn to fuck him he is married and has been for over a yrs and we was together for 4 yrs befor we got married so bac off
lmao

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Someone needs to keep her husband at home he would not be out fu**ing all these bitchs and keep his dick in his pants!!!!!!!

“I Y A A Y A S”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Lol. And he's out asking for dates.
toms wife mallory lubish

Kennett, MO

#9 Feb 24, 2013
To the gurl who was wantn to kno bout my husband ill tell u watever u wanna kno just ask
just wondering

Caruthersville, MO

#10 Feb 25, 2013
toms wife mallory lubish wrote:
To the gurl who was wantn to kno bout my husband ill tell u watever u wanna kno just ask
obviously I had no idea he was married he was wearing no ring and made no indication that he was in a relationship at all thanks for the information theres a skeezeball I think ill not be contacting
toms wife mallory lubish

Kennett, MO

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Hun he dont tell anybody he is married ur nt the first gurl he has tried gettn wit i snap on 3 to 4 females aday because my busband is a dog why am i wit him idk but like i said anythin u wanna kno i will tell u just nt on here

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Lady your stupid to stay with a guy that is always going behind your back.
Why are you "snapping" on the females when it's your male doing all the wrong???
Second thought. Maybe your better where you are. Sound like both of y'all deserve each other. He's a dog and your nuts.
toms wife

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Yea thats his number and no prob sumtimes i wish i didnt kno him lol

Sikeston, MO

#15 Feb 25, 2013
drugs lol
Boss

Kennett, MO

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Any one got Simenon to say bout me say it to my face this Tom l bitch
toms wife mallory lubish

Kennett, MO

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Tell em baby

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Wow. Look out. We got a bad ass over here
toms wife mallory lubish

Kennett, MO

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Yea he is a bad ass i dont see any of yall talkin bout him to his face yall just get on here and talk bout ppl get a life

“I Y A A Y A S”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 27, 2013
And just what the hell did you do???

Since: Feb 13

Dexter, MO

#21 Feb 28, 2013
toms wife mallory lubish wrote:
I also want to kno why ppl dont have better things to do then to be on here
Coming from the woman who posted 9 out of 18 on this topic. Some call him a dog, but I'M beginning to wonder what fresh hell he lives in to so quickly be removed from the wedding vows; or are you about to tell us your so perceptually bliss that he was thus before you married him.
At any rate, you keep openly admitting "this is how he rools", he might get lucky to discover a new less public breed of women more depraved than himself. Enjoy his open rebuke, its a matter of time before he privately finds what hes looking for, where you can't cut the ground out from under him, and he brings whatever he catches home to the misses.... assuming ur clean enough to not have him out there already with a disease.
"Ba-Zinga"
Hes not crazy, his mother had him tested..lol
dawt

Caruthersville, MO

#22 Feb 28, 2013
I hear hes gay he likes men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos the best looking maintenaince man at Tyson? (Jul '11) 2 hr Ter 15
ronnie lusk (Dec '10) 6 hr Joe Porter Relative 12
Meryl Streep 15 hr Just My Opinion 5
nicole mitchell Mon Helper 2
Amber Nicole Mon tiger 3
Ex prosecutors Sun GREEN BEANS 1
solution to dexter housing problem Sun guest 7

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance