Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

I nede to no were I can get n abortion arund here. I jus found out I was prgnint and I don want to deal with that crp riht now. Do I have to be a victem of rape or encest? I nede to no before I go. If so, I can always make something up. My dad has been pissing me of big time any with all his you gotta take responsebilaty $h#t. I can always just say he did it. I'm 16 and tired of his bull$hi! anyway.

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Lmao, what douche, your dad raised a real gem!
balls that clank

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Get Ur dadddddy and a coat hanger
Strong Proud Conservative

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

So do you really want the murder of your unborn child on your conscience for the rest of your life?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

is your mother in the picture? i commend you seeing that at 16 you are not in the right place to raise a child. however, there is also adoption to consider. if you still want an abortion yes there are places around here to go, i don't know about needing parental consent since youre only 16, i would assume that yes it would be needed. lastly, i would NEVER EVER tell a lie like that on your father..that is a horrible accusation and it may do damage that can never be taken back. you may think you dont care now or it wont matter to you, but at 16, thats a long life to live without your father in it.....
Desperate

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
So do you really want the murder of your unborn child on your conscience for the rest of your life?
Screw u, i do wat i want old man!
Desperate

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

thebombdotcom wrote:
is your mother in the picture? i commend you seeing that at 16 you are not in the right place to raise a child. however, there is also adoption to consider. if you still want an abortion yes there are places around here to go, i don't know about needing parental consent since youre only 16, i would assume that yes it would be needed. lastly, i would NEVER EVER tell a lie like that on your father..that is a horrible accusation and it may do damage that can never be taken back. you may think you dont care now or it wont matter to you, but at 16, thats a long life to live without your father in it.....
hes an a$$ anyway. always tellin me clean ur room, brush ur teef. Im sick of it!
Desperate

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

besides why wud i wanna carry sum ugly baby for nine mnths. that's stupid! rther scrape it out.
balls that clank

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Cents u a safe date now. Wanna get together???
Desperate

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

ur all just mad cuz you can't just kill people. well i can cuz i'm a girl and i can kill babies as much as i want to. well, wehn i m preggers anyway.
Dumbass

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

You know this is just bullish!t
Strong Proud Conservative

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Desperate wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw u, i do wat i want old man!
Rather than worrying about what to do when you mess up, you need to learn to keep your legs closed.
Desperate

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Just think... I'm the kind of person the liberals want to cater to. The easy vote. The person that doesn't give a rat's a$$ about anyone but themselves. More welfare, less responsibility. The world owes me a living. Etc...

Thank you, working folks for all your money. I'll be sure to use it to buy drugs and abortions.
Nice

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Just nice. Very accurate representation.
Nice

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Even though this is just a sick joke, you have presented yourself as a true liberal.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

oh wow.. i cant believe i wasted my advice on you. psh...you have a lot of growing up to do..and "nice" i am a liberal...this child is nothing but that. a stupid child

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

It's a made up topic just for the purpose of pissing people off so why are people giving in to this?
Hah

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

incognitoguy73 wrote:
It's a made up topic just for the purpose of pissing people off so why are people giving in to this?
The fun thing about topix is how easy one can go about pissing people off. That being said, despite the fact that apparently this was all a trolling post, the poster did pretty much sum up the liberal attitude on abortion.
Hah

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

If it were to be made illegal to have an abortion outside of incest and rape or medical emergency, am I the only one who thinks that more and more girls will be the "victims of incest and/or rape"? I mean, that is pretty much the only semi-valid argument liberals have for abortion, when we all know that such instances are actually very rare compared to the amount of women who want to get scraped just because they don't want the inconvenience.

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Obvious troll. Let the thread die.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Dexter Forum right now

Search the Dexter Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
lisa sterling 2 hr lol 4
Missing the late night visits 4 hr wow 3
Best Custody Lawyer for a father (Jan '14) 4 hr customer 9
robin phelan rodgers northern (Jan '14) 4 hr customer 14
ENOUGH is ENOUGH (Feb '08) 4 hr sos 8
Being shunned 9 hr Guest 3
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,777
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dexter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••