Who is the biggest JACKASS of Dexter?
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
haha

Saint Louis, MO

#127 May 20, 2011
QueenBiotch wrote:
Don't know if he's still around there-probably in jail or a casket by now, but a guy named Joe Robbins was one big nothing jerk to a good friend of mine.
Joe is def still around and well. He is like a brother to me and a damn good guy. People change and don't always stay the same. So before you start running your mouth about someone I am sure you have been a jackass at one time or another so get over yourself...
the wife

Kennett, MO

#128 May 20, 2011
beefy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a damn drunk and has a stupid gold digging wife who is fake and neglects her children
Well, "beefy" you are 0/4....I am NOT his wife. As for being a gold digger...if I was, I would be digging in richer ground! I am real as real gets, and am a very good mother!! I am finishing my college degree to have a stable career to be able to take care of my kids without the help of a man so I think that takes care of the "stupid" judgement!!! Anything else you need help with?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#129 May 20, 2011
there are so many i dont think we could name them all lol
youareadumbutt

United States

#130 May 21, 2011
FAURECIA BOSSES IN THE BIG OFFICE... THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE....... THEY JUST WANT TO WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF AND GIVE TO THE FRICKEN NASTY ASS MEXICANS THAT ARE NOT AMERICANS SO TEHY CAN SCREW THEIR OWN PEOPLE AND GET 2.00 AN HOUR LABOR. ALSO THE FRENCH THAT OWN IT ARE IN THE SAME BOAT... THE BIGGEST JACKASSES. THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE AMERICANS WITH CHILDREN THEY WANT THE BEANERS TO GET ALL THE MONEY FOR THEIR BURRITO KIDS.
Sherri

Campbell, MO

#132 May 26, 2011
Murphy
whitegirl

Dexter, MO

#133 Aug 21, 2011
scott green and james dudley are the biggest a**es around they are two of a kind
t s h

Sikeston, MO

#134 Sep 24, 2011
no gary tidwell he is for sure
wasnt one

Chicago, IL

#135 Sep 25, 2011
Josh faries is because he doesn't have one that's why hes one lol how's the shoulder and the unemployment going?maybe you can go work with mommy but then who would you sleep with and flirt with lol
Janie

Saint Louis, MO

#136 Sep 25, 2011
DAVID VAUGHN is one of the supposed big bosses for CER. He is so full of himself and thinks just cuz of his position and that he has a little bit of money that he is GOD. But if you are not doing his dirty work or screwing him then he makes your life Hell even if you are a good worker.. One day someone will have the balls to stand up to him and turn him in for what he is doing wronge....
biggysmalls

United States

#137 Sep 26, 2011
Jake Gromer is the biggest dic* in the world i wanns whoop his a** ne one kno where he is lets jump him
u know it is

United States

#138 Sep 26, 2011
Charlie berry

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#139 Oct 1, 2011
MrKnowItAll say you are, you JACKASS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why did pool close? 4 hr Mr Krabs 2
Orlando Sandy Hook Columbine staged or not 14 hr Anyone 3
Loose bitches 16 hr Burks 7
Remembering DHS Deceased Classmates (Oct '09) 19 hr Friend 477
Josh grigsby Thu Just wondering 2
Loranda stanley Green Wed Wants to know 2
FBC Drama Wed Don 53

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance