whos debbie beard
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 5, 2008
heard talk that her and her husband are getting divorced, some big scandel, guess i missed out!
someone

Kennett, MO

#2 Nov 11, 2008
yea she is my grandma and what the hell did u miss out on cause i dont think its that funny.
tootles

Dexter, MO

#3 Nov 11, 2008
Is she related to Melissa?
someone

Kennett, MO

#4 Nov 12, 2008
melissa who?
Big H

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 18, 2008
yeah, i heard she's going through a divorce, she has that crooked lawyer JC, everyone knows he bleeds his clients for all he can get, someone should warn her that he strings things out just to get more money, if he hasn't sold her out yet he will!!!!
chance

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 18, 2008
tootles wrote:
Is she related to Melissa?
is that melissa - big mouth rhino butt!!!
concerned

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 18, 2008
Big H wrote:
yeah, i heard she's going through a divorce, she has that crooked lawyer JC, everyone knows he bleeds his clients for all he can get, someone should warn her that he strings things out just to get more money, if he hasn't sold her out yet he will!!!!
must be John Clark, hes as crooked as they come, she will get screwed big time, use to be a judge got dismissed! she must be desperate or just plain stupid, she won't get anything!
Belial

Kennett, MO

#10 Nov 19, 2008
And why wouldn't she get anything, she do something wrong and why do you keep posting under different names....just feel like answering yourself?
concerned

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 19, 2008
Belial wrote:
And why wouldn't she get anything, she do something wrong and why do you keep posting under different names....just feel like answering yourself?
didn't say she did anything wrong, said she has a crooked lawyer who likes to bleed people for money and doesn't fight for them.
Leviathan

Kennett, MO

#12 Nov 19, 2008
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>must be John Clark, hes as crooked as they come, she will get screwed big time, use to be a judge got dismissed! she must be desperate or just plain stupid, she won't get anything!
I wonder who her ex has for a lawyer, and aren't all lawyers crooked. Wouldn't the judge decide if she gets screwed, i mean, i dont think you know much about whats going on so...
Terry

Ridgefield, WA

#13 Dec 12, 2008
There is also a Debbie A Beard in Metolius / Madras area in Oregon that used several alias names including Debbie Rondeau and Debbie Kitselman.

If you google Debbie Rondeau Shih Tzu you will find that there are several complaints against her for being a scam artist and puppy mill.
i am me

Penrose, CO

#14 Dec 25, 2008
funny all you people. i DID NOT get screwed by my lawyer !!!!!!!!!! i gout screwd by by jhusband and best supposed to be best friend-- real good. on going affair for over a year !/2.
played me real good. ahey both got what they deserve each other !!!!!!!!! i now have a very good life. don't you people have anythinag aele to do but dig into people'slies who have been betrayed and hurt. linda hearh thinks she knows so much she is in for a rude awakeing.
i am me

Penrose, CO

#15 Dec 25, 2008
who knew about my lawyer but rick, his girl friend and me anyway. stay out of my privae life.you must not have much to do but dig into private lives of people. i heard about this site can't believe junk on here.
knows her

Penrose, CO

#16 Dec 25, 2008
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>must be John Clark, hes as crooked as they come, she will get screwed big time, use to be a judge got dismissed! she must be desperate or just plain stupid, she won't get anything!
she is not desperate or stupid. she is a hard worker and a good person. her husband is stupid to believe in his girl friend. i know her from rhodes 101. she is the biggest flirt around. out for money that she didn't work for.
friend

Traverse City, MI

#17 Dec 25, 2008
is this the debbie that has the cleaning business
knows her

Penrose, CO

#18 Dec 25, 2008
friend wrote:
is this the debbie that has the cleaning business
why
friend

Traverse City, MI

#19 Dec 25, 2008
she is a very nice person, and has done very well in her life. i just hate to see her get hurt. she doesn't deserve that...........
knows her

Penrose, CO

#20 Dec 25, 2008
friend wrote:
is this the debbie that has the cleaning business
why do you want to know. her husband has business, house aNd everthing until divorce is dedcided by judge-- mshe is lestting judge decide outcome
friend

Traverse City, MI

#21 Dec 25, 2008
i was wondering if she is the one i know. she has had a hard life and has worked really hard for herself. she doesn't deserve this.............
knows her

Penrose, CO

#22 Dec 25, 2008
friend wrote:
i was wondering if she is the one i know. she has had a hard life and has worked really hard for herself. she doesn't deserve this..........
thanks for that i will tell her when i see her again. she doesn't deserve this. she is doing great though holding her head up becdsue she hasn't done anything wrong except trust wrong people. doing best she can to serve God. i know she has rough days but looking foward to future. it will do her good to know there are people who care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Estate 27 min They Smell too 117
Johnny Deberry 5 hr Tommy 1
Southern hospitality 11 hr Colonel Angus 25
Trump cutting farm welfare (Jun '17) 13 hr All wrong 47
Jessica Clarke 14 hr They call me 4
Mikey Kohlbaker 17 hr kid 12
Erik William Zerr is infected and isa homosexual Tue In the know 5

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages