Please

Malden, MO

#128 Jul 13, 2008
Help I'm scared to go
Native American

United States

#129 Jul 15, 2008
Boogie Woods from Disco era. White man fear it cause he cant dance.
Red

Malden, MO

#130 Jul 16, 2008
remember the light..

United States

#131 Aug 11, 2008
I'mm scared.

Since: Jun 08

Columbia, MO

#132 Aug 14, 2008
Awe, there aint nouth'n to scared of! Actually the Boogie Woods is nothing more than HollyRidge Consevation Area. There's horse trails and foot trails. I've walked all of the foot trails and nearly know them like the back of my hand. The only scary thing was what I heard one early morning when I went out there awhile back and heard a sceech owl! Once when I was working night shift debone at Tyson, I and a few others decided to see if there was any truth to ghosts out there. We drove out thee after work about 1:45 am, parked our cars and walked one of the trails with nothing but one flash light. Didn't hear anything or see anything out of the ordinary. Were out there about 20 min., got in our cars and went home. Being a Christian, the others respected me so there was no drinking adult beverages or anything else.

AOL

#133 Aug 14, 2008
There is a creature out there and I believe it to be a cross breed between one of my fine GILTS and one of Bloomfields finest. I went to feed one day and notice that one of my GILTS was acting strange and bleeding so after looking around I noticed footprints and a badge close by in the pen. The GILT went crazy right before she had pigs and jumped the fence, never seen her since but we can be out in the yard at night and hear strange sounds. I never told anyone of the badge number and never will, something are better not told.

Columbia, MO

#134 Aug 15, 2008
GUEST wrote:
There is a creature out there and I believe it to be a cross breed between one of my fine GILTS and one of Bloomfields finest. I went to feed one day and notice that one of my GILTS was acting strange and bleeding so after looking around I noticed footprints and a badge close by in the pen. The GILT went crazy right before she had pigs and jumped the fence, never seen her since but we can be out in the yard at night and hear strange sounds. I never told anyone of the badge number and never will, something are better not told.
What is a GILT?

Columbia, MO

#135 Aug 15, 2008
GUEST wrote:
What is a GILT??
Greg

Baltimore, MD

#136 Oct 3, 2008
Is there a contact to get permission to investigate in Boogie Woods. Also what other places are haunted around the Sikeston area? I am with Paranormal Task Force and will be giving a Ghost Hunting Class and Lecture at the Tech College on Oct 18 and was hoping to find somewhere I could get permission to take the calss to for an interactive investigative tour of the area or location.

You can email me at: [email protected]

www.catchmyghost.com
My opinion

State University, AR

#137 Oct 3, 2008
There's nothin in the boogie woods ive camped out there and didnt hear anything. But that cementary is freaky!! Me and a few friends went walkin out there and i just got a really negative feeling by the big tree out in the middle. I suddenly started cryin and took off running.
HAWK

Bragg City, MO

#138 Oct 6, 2008
I remember the boogie woods and back in the mid 80's there were 2 hot girls that lived around the boogie woods. If I remember their names were Deina and Dana. Do they still live there and are they single?
Haunted History

Saint Louis, MO

#139 Oct 8, 2008
I'm kind of new to the area and don't exactly know the back roads of the area. Could you please give directions of how to get to the Boogie Woods? Even if in daylight, it sounds like a very interesting place to visit.
acer

Dexter, MO

#140 Oct 8, 2008
Graver wrote:
If I remember correctly Ables was released from prison back in the '90's, but raped another woman in St. Louis while he was out. He was senteneced to life in prison because of it. He's still there as far as I know.
https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/searchOff...

yeah he's doing life what a scum bag this guy
Arjay

Saint Louis, MO

#141 Oct 9, 2008
I was out in the boogie woods about to bone my girlfriend, but suddenly she yelled. So I looked up and it was Big Foot.

Then I went back to bone her, but the mosquitoes were going crazy and she said there was no way.

Columbia, MO

#142 Oct 9, 2008
Haunted History wrote:
I'm kind of new to the area and don't exactly know the back roads of the area. Could you please give directions of how to get to the Boogie Woods? Even if in daylight, it sounds like a very interesting place to visit.
The "boogie woods" is nothing more than Holly Ridge Conservation Area. Take Hwy 25 North to Hwy E in Bloomfield. Take Hwy E to County Road 517 and go down that a ways and you'll see a pull over area marked archery range on the right. Or you can keep down E Hwy past the cemetery and Cowtown Restauraunt and turn on County Road 527. Go down that a ways and there are two pull over places on the right side with walking trails. The 2nd pull over area is the best. If you walk the trail past the little wooden bridge, you can continue and come out on the left hand side of County road 517 fairly close to the archery range. I know the trails like the back of my hand. I love hiking them, although I don't go there much anymore since breaking my foot (not walking trails) back in June of last year. I've seen deer, turkey, and even some stray horses. I love the majestic oak trees and the dogwood in bloom in the spring. you'll just have to go out there and see it to enjoy!
FordFocusPrinces s

Kennett, MO

#143 Oct 9, 2008
boogy woods, enough said, can u say...... private motel haha
evil bob

Dexter, MO

#144 Oct 9, 2008
I’d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane, with all the other rich people, and I want him brought right here with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holly Shit! Where’s the Tylenol?
FordFocusPrinces s

Kennett, MO

#145 Oct 9, 2008
evil bob wrote:
I’d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane, with all the other rich people, and I want him brought right here with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holly Shit! Where’s the Tylenol?
I hope ur okay hun haha
Eddie

Dexter, MO

#146 Oct 9, 2008
i just want some time in the RV....
Rick M

Dexter, MO

#148 Oct 9, 2008
swiftattyson wrote:
<quoted text>
The "boogie woods" is nothing more than Holly Ridge Conservation Area. Take Hwy 25 North to Hwy E in Bloomfield. Take Hwy E to County Road 517 and go down that a ways and you'll see a pull over area marked archery range on the right. Or you can keep down E Hwy past the cemetery and Cowtown Restauraunt and turn on County Road 527. Go down that a ways and there are two pull over places on the right side with walking trails. The 2nd pull over area is the best. If you walk the trail past the little wooden bridge, you can continue and come out on the left hand side of County road 517 fairly close to the archery range. I know the trails like the back of my hand. I love hiking them, although I don't go there much anymore since breaking my foot (not walking trails) back in June of last year. I've seen deer, turkey, and even some stray horses. I love the majestic oak trees and the dogwood in bloom in the spring. you'll just have to go out there and see it to enjoy!
Just please don't mess with my tree stand out there. Love to bow hunt out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just really do 2 hr guest 2
Ghost Hunters (Apr '09) 15 hr Guess 32
Hes not here 16 hr Concerned 12
angie gray or grey 16 hr just me 7
Judge Joe Z. Satterfield - Abuse of Power? (Dec '13) Wed Red red red 40
Daniel Hagy Wed Lot lizard 28
Save a Lot Tue Cleaning woman 31

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance