No Rumor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Just talking about ONE person, no one else. Anyone working there can tell you about it. How and what she does affects LOTS of people!
The muffler factory

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Dude alot of us dont work at this immoral, cheating place...... enough threads about it!!! Here we go AGAIN!!!!
urawetard

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

She must b prettier than u!! Yeah, that's probably it.
Honestly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Who you talking about???
No Rumor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Dude if you don't like it, don't click on it! No she isn't prettier than Anyone out there. Talking about HR @ the muffler factory. She's going to cost all of us our job!
my two cents

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

Lol lazy people are gonna cost u your job.
Concerned

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

I have heard that there are a many good hard working people at Faurecia, but there are a handful
of people that are lazy, always trying to protect those who have poor attendance, use drugs or alcohol, vandalize company property, and have no intent on working cooperatively with others. I would be willing to bet that you might be one of the handful. If you can do better elsewhere, you should leave.
my two cents

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Concerned wrote:
I have heard that there are a many good hard working people at Faurecia, but there are a handful
of people that are lazy, always trying to protect those who have poor attendance, use drugs or alcohol, vandalize company property, and have no intent on working cooperatively with others. I would be willing to bet that you might be one of the handful. If you can do better elsewhere, you should leave.
I don't even work there. So I can't leave.
Dexter Dad

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

I say if this gal is good at what she does, leave her alone. Nothin wrong with the boss dippin his pen in company ink. Maybe he has a big meeting coming up and is real tense. Why, a good trip to the janitors closet with this babe might be just what the Doctor ordered. After his tension is gone he might just nail that big contract. Thats work for everybody...To the gal I say, keep it clean, do some kagle exercizes to keep er all tightened up down there and git er done.
peaches

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Ya that would be Amy Frields working for Specialty home care using her work time to lay on her back just what she does and getting paid for it at that, everyone knows any man that will pay she'll have him, younger older really older makes no difference to her as long as her bills are getting paid
info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

NO, HR @ the muffler factory!
whats the problem

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

there is nothing wrong with using your body to get what you are after, thats why we have genitals
Agnes

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

I heard about another employer in Dexter where there is some girl on girl action going on! How is that for sleeping you way to the top??
MaturityIsTheKey

Gideon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

^Last weeks news, douchebag.
And has already been proven to be quite false. Rumours made by a jealous ex-lover.
lesbolover

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Where isn't there girl on girl action happening?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Dexter Forum right now

Search the Dexter Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 37 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,536
Yorkie Puppies 2 hr menow 2
Heather 3 hr life 4
painpills in dexter (Apr '08) 9 hr crazy 45
Bob Filipiak 11 hr Sorry 3
jason spurgeon 13 hr huckleberry 14
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 23 hr vote to vote 10,207
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dexter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••