Larry Payne. Very nice guy :(
Guest 2

Fairfax, VA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Where was he from or worked at? That name sounds familiar
Van down by the river

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2013
You will be missed Larry. You will always be family no matter where you are.
Madison

United States

#6 Jan 10, 2013
It's crazy... I still can't wrap my head around it. I found out at work and had to immediately leave. Such a terrible tragedy.. Rest in Peace Uncle Larry.
Brandy

Dexter, MO

#7 Jan 10, 2013
I am so sadden by this. Larry was so full of life and so happy and funny. I am in complete shock and can't stop thinking about it. My thoughs and prayers go out to his MAMA and the rest of his family. I loved him DEARLY.
bwhite

Dexter, MO

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Rip Larry you will b missed I called his mom today to check on her because I work for her and she told me this horrible news and I was in such shock because I just seen him yesterday he was such a great son/guy!!!
dear friend

Fairfax, VA

#9 Jan 10, 2013
If anyone finds out when the service is could you please post he was a good friend and will be dearly missed..prays go out to his mom and family...
Van down by the river

Portageville, MO

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Madison wrote:
It's crazy... I still can't wrap my head around it. I found out at work and had to immediately leave. Such a terrible tragedy.. Rest in Peace Uncle Larry.
it is very sad situation.
Van down by the river

Portageville, MO

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Brandy wrote:
I am so sadden by this. Larry was so full of life and so happy and funny. I am in complete shock and can't stop thinking about it. My thoughs and prayers go out to his MAMA and the rest of his family. I loved him DEARLY.
He was always happy and silly. I will miss that big old laugh of his.
Van down by the river

Portageville, MO

#12 Jan 10, 2013
bwhite wrote:
Rip Larry you will b missed I called his mom today to check on her because I work for her and she told me this horrible news and I was in such shock because I just seen him yesterday he was such a great son/guy!!!
Yes he was. Thanks for checking on her.
Louie

Dexter, MO

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Why'd he run a stop sign?
Van down by the river

Portageville, MO

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Louie wrote:
Why'd he run a stop sign?
Not sure that he did intentionally. Waiting for results to see that he may have had a heart attack.
Neighbor

Rector, AR

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Larry was our neighbor didn't know him that well but always super nice & I have clients which are his mothers neighbor also super nice lady & must say lil Madison is sweetheart , keeping you all in our prayers.
Up the River

Dexter, MO

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Yeah, Larry was a cool dude. We done time together, hell of a guy. Peace Brother, see ya on the other side....
Asking

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Did he go to school in Sikeston? Thanks
Brandy

Dexter, MO

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Yes he went to school in Sikeston.

Does anyone know anything yet about the visitation?
Brandy

Dexter, MO

#19 Jan 11, 2013
His visitation is Sun at 5pm at Watkins and his funeral is at Hagey cem Mon at noon
Wondering

Malden, MO

#20 Jan 11, 2013
This name sounds so familiar...where did he work? So sorry for this loss, prayers for family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huddle house DEXTER 4 hr SanFran 8
Real Estate 6 hr Reality not Realtor 68
Football coach 17 hr Tim 1
Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Fri Holmes 1
Pecans Thu Jlw 2
David Burnett sucking do on Craigslist Thu Dexter 1
w w Thu Dippit 2

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance