painpills in dexter
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
trickortreat

Campbell, MO

#1 Apr 15, 2008
what's up with the pain pill thing in dexter? it used to be meth but now a much better drug. got any?
Lucky

Campbell, MO

#2 Apr 15, 2008
People on Medicaid can get pain pills for little to nothing and people not on Medicaid can get the generic versions for cheap. There are so many doctors around here that will prescribe it. I'm not going to mention any names because I don't promote abusing prescription drugs and I don't want anyone getting any ideas.
But anyway, they're cheap and also easy to sell. I would imagine it turns quite a profit. You don't have to spend time cooking it and it's easier to hide than say, a meth lab.
It's really sad if you ask me, especially when there are children involved. And there are so many.
Lucky

Campbell, MO

#3 Apr 15, 2008
I meant to say that there are doctors who prescribe it without asking too many questions.
I know there are people that need pain pills and should be able to take them, but there are many people who get them and don't need them.
yellow

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 16, 2008
You're just a douche bag with no sense of reality if you need crap like that to get you high. But if you really want to shorten your lifespan or just accidentally kill yourself because you're pathetic, go ahead. Waste.
Who knows

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Apr 18, 2008
totally agreeable with you lucky ppl that use pain pills are low lifes they dont have a happy life like we do they prob have no education 15 baby daddys or mommas no job and live off us! and yeah i have a few of thos ppl in my family, but id tell on them in a heart beat also.
tattle tell

Campbell, MO

#8 Apr 20, 2008
Who knows wrote:
totally agreeable with you lucky ppl that use pain pills are low lifes they dont have a happy life like we do they prob have no education 15 baby daddys or mommas no job and live off us! and yeah i have a few of thos ppl in my family, but id tell on them in a heart beat also.
then tell on them even if they they are family
ladybug

Campbell, MO

#9 Apr 20, 2008
Who knows wrote:
also not all ppl that get them are "low lifes". some ppl really need them or else their docs would'nt presribe them. and drs can tell who needs them and just wants them
sleeping in

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2008
first and foremost i do wish there where tougher restrictions on pain pills. Bad thing is that most people who abuse them do it for the high only, and then the people who are truly in pain can not get a doctor to write a script for any due to the fact that they are so worried about drug abuse...

maybe people who buy pain pills should be put on a list just like the people who want to buy over the counter sinus medicine....and make it to where you can not order again for 30 days or something like that.
who knows

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Apr 22, 2008
ladybug wrote:
<quoted text>
also not all ppl that get them are "low lifes". some ppl really need them or else their docs would'nt presribe them. and drs can tell who needs them and just wants them
Funny lady bug yes dr can tell who needs them and who dont most of the time then we have the ppl that abuse them and the drs that give them to ppl that dont need them.
pain killers are

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2008
pain killers are badly abused but so are several other presciption drugs like Xanax. Xanax are badly abused and sold by ppl that really dont need, but Doctors hand them out like candy. They are easier to get from the Doc. These crimnal cases are hard to prosecute also because they are presciption drugs, really have to catch these ppl actually selling them or giving them to other ppl. But what really makes me mad is when the ppl getting these drugs are on Welfare and sell them for cash to buy their other drugs like Meth and Marijuana along with seeling their food stamps which is also against the law.

Since: Apr 08

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Apr 22, 2008
I personally don't understand why people that don't need them, take them. I can't stand to take pain pills even when I'm in pain.(like when you get a tooth pulled, etc.) They make me sick to my stomach. But it is frustrating that people abuse them, and then the people that really need them, have trouble getting them. Don't make any sense. My uncle is a veteran, and he is in constant pain, and he don't get anything from the VA that helps. Yet all these teens are popping them for a high? Unfu**ingbelievable!!!
Are you kidding me

Piggott, AR

#15 May 17, 2008
Whay is suboxone?
Hillbilly

Faridabad, India

#18 May 21, 2008
I have severe back pain from bulging discs in my back, my doctor does not want to give me anything strong enough for my pain. My back hurts so bad it makes tears in my eyes and I am no sissy. Don't know how much more pain I can endure. The pain runs down both legs, too. Can't sit, stand or sleep from the pain. Sorry, just had to vent my frustrations.
dexter student

Chesterfield, MO

#19 May 21, 2008
Pain pills are a horrible, horrible drug addiction that is getting worse EVERYDAY! We have kids, and by kids i mean 7th and 8th grade getting into trouble for PILLS! okay honestly someone who is in that grade has to be getting them from home. This problem is so much more than just getting a high. Most people around this area don't even see that they are abusing them, because mentally they are telling themselves they need them. This is a very hard addiction to fight, and if you have had this problem for a number of years, its not going anywhere. It's one of those that will be there always in the back of your head, every single time you go to the doctor, and i dont care who tells you any different its the way it is. Pills are causing more deaths than the hardcore drugs. This is completley pathetic. Its really sad what kind of measures some people go to, just to get that high. Addiction is something that i have dealt with alot through out my family and friends, i have lost loved ones to this addiction. It is a very sick illness, that you can not get rid of, i encourage anyone that is reading this that is taking painkillers, downers, uppers, on a regular basis to maybe look into kinda getting yourself off of them, take them away and see if your body craves them. This is an addiction you have to be fully aware of and realize that its not a life you want. This is something that is so easy to fall into, and the saddest thing is, you dont even realize your addicted until you are up to taking 15 and 16 painkillers a day, and barely able to function. I know i may just be a highschool kid, but this addiction has hit me close to home, and i really pray that this problem gets under control before it gets way out of hand. I mean its out of hand right now, but i for see it getting worse, especially in schools and with teens, which is horrible because if it starts as a teen, they will have one hell of a life ahead of them. Its not a life i wish upon anyone. I pray that this addiction can be beat, it just seems that no one thats had it.. has been able to. I am just in highschool and i see what kids everyday around me are doing, and its completly rediculous i mean, horrible we have kids getting arrested daily, and its because everyone feels they need to be able to escape. I know how that feels but i really just encourage people to talk to others, and try to get some help. This is not something that a person should feel that they have to turn to because they have no one or nothing else. I really hope that some of you reading this, will check up on your kids alittle more, and realize that pills aren't a joke, and its the easiest drug you can get your hands on. So keep in mind that your teen may be doing it to, help them to help theirselves before you lose them. My family didn't catch a very close person to my heart's addiction, and it lead to death in the mind, body, and soul, because you lose yourself in this addiction, and you try to fool yourself, and really your killing yourself. Please just try to keep up with what your kids are doing alittle more, be aware of what is going on with their friends, know where they are and what they are doing. They will hate you now, but looking back they will love you more, when they have a life they got to choose and not a a life that an addiction chose for them. I know I would.
Southern Belle

Gideon, MO

#20 May 22, 2008
I agree addiction is something most in this country seem to be dealing with day in and day out. However, from personal experience I know it not only hurts the person using them but almost more so effects the families. My friend and I have experience this first hand because of our deceased fathers. Fortunatley they were both clean when they passed, however their addictions prevented us from having great relationships with them. Both of our families suffered horribly with dealing with it. So if you believe you are in need of these substances, think again about your family needing you more than you needing the drugs. Before you decide to use again, please stop and think!
unsure

United States

#21 May 22, 2008
what do you think about this? someone running for state senate is a pill head.
dexter student

Chesterfield, MO

#22 May 25, 2008
That's not what I was trying to say, I am trying to just get people aware that this problem is bigger than what anyone really truly believes it is. Its growing bigger everyday.
wondering

Kennett, MO

#23 May 26, 2008
dexter student wrote:
Pain pills are a horrible, horrible drug addiction that is getting worse EVERYDAY! We have kids, and by kids i mean 7th and 8th grade getting into trouble for PILLS! okay honestly someone who is in that grade has to be getting them from home. This problem is so much more than just getting a high. Most people around this area don't even see that they are abusing them, because mentally they are telling themselves they need them. This is a very hard addiction to fight, and if you have had this problem for a number of years, its not going anywhere. It's one of those that will be there always in the back of your head, every single time you go to the doctor, and i dont care who tells you any different its the way it is. Pills are causing more deaths than the hardcore drugs. This is completley pathetic. Its really sad what kind of measures some people go to, just to get that high. Addiction is something that i have dealt with alot through out my family and friends, i have lost loved ones to this addiction. It is a very sick illness, that you can not get rid of, i encourage anyone that is reading this that is taking painkillers, downers, uppers, on a regular basis to maybe look into kinda getting yourself off of them, take them away and see if your body craves them. This is an addiction you have to be fully aware of and realize that its not a life you want. This is something that is so easy to fall into, and the saddest thing is, you dont even realize your addicted until you are up to taking 15 and 16 painkillers a day, and barely able to function. I know i may just be a highschool kid, but this addiction has hit me close to home, and i really pray that this problem gets under control before it gets way out of hand. I mean its out of hand right now, but i for see it getting worse, especially in schools and with teens, which is horrible because if it starts as a teen, they will have one hell of a life ahead of them. Its not a life i wish upon anyone. I pray that this addiction can be beat, it just seems that no one thats had it.. has been able to. I am just in highschool and i see what kids everyday around me are doing, and its completly rediculous i mean, horrible we have kids getting arrested daily, and its because everyone feels they need to be able to escape. I know how that feels but i really just encourage people to talk to others, and try to get some help. This is not something that a person should feel that they have to turn to because they have no one or nothing else. I really hope that some of you reading this, will check up on your kids alittle more, and realize that pills aren't a joke, and its the easiest drug you can get your hands on. So keep in mind that your teen may be doing it to, help them to help theirselves before you lose them. My family didn't catch a very close person to my heart's addiction, and it lead to death in the mind, body, and soul, because you lose yourself in this addiction, and you try to fool yourself, and really your killing yourself. Please just try to keep up with what your kids are doing alittle more, be aware of what is going on with their friends, know where they are and what they are doing. They will hate you now, but looking back they will love you more, when they have a life they got to choose and not a a life that an addiction chose for them. I know I would.
you should probably give speeches at your school--
wondering

Kennett, MO

#24 May 26, 2008
dexter student wrote:
That's not what I was trying to say, I am trying to just get people aware that this problem is bigger than what anyone really truly believes it is. Its growing bigger everyday.
do you think the ones that are hooked at this point care!! they dont care about themselves and they damn sure dont care about anyone else!! beware users, you are being watched!!
dexter student

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Jun 2, 2008
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>you should probably give speeches at your school--
well thank you, I plan on attending school for journalism and be a writer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huddle house DEXTER 1 hr Dex 4
Football coach 2 hr Tim 1
Real Estate 2 hr Get Real 67
Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over 18 hr Holmes 1
Pecans Thu Jlw 2
David Burnett sucking do on Craigslist Thu Dexter 1
w w Thu Dippit 2

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance