adopting a baby
ababyplease

Kennett, MO

#1 Apr 14, 2010
I know that there are young ladies out there pregnant, unsupported, and scared to death.....My husband and I are really wanting to adopt a baby and I know this really isn't the place to say that but alot of people read this and may know of someone that is not able to take care of their small child or is pregnant and wants someone to adopt that baby that can provide a good home. I am in my 40's, my children are grown and I want to love another child that needs a stable home. I won't judge you or your family, I just have alot of love to give to a child. I really don't want anyone to say anything negative, just giving someone the chance to give a baby or small child a chance at a great life without having to go thru an adoption agency or dfs. thanks!
wondering

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2010
If you do not mind me asking, what you have against fostering to adopt. I understand that going with a agency is very costly, but adopting via the state is very low cost. I know first hand, that many young kids need homes, as well as babies. Just wondering?
ababyplease

Kennett, MO

#3 Apr 15, 2010
I don't have the time to go through the foster care classes with our schedule and in order to adopt through dfs you have to go to those other wise I would most definitely.

Jackson, MO

#4 Apr 15, 2010
If you dont have time to take classes to learn to care for a baby, will you have time to actually raise the baby properly? Babies take a lot of time. Are you prepared to spend that time with your "schedule"?
ababyplease

Kennett, MO

#5 Apr 15, 2010
I just meant with my work schedule but I would have a wonderful sitter during the day til I got off work, and I would have plenty of time and love to devote to a baby. Guess I just didn't explain it well.

Jackson, MO

#6 Apr 15, 2010
Good! There are too many babies and children who arent treasured in this life. Good Luck to you and I pray that you get the blessing of a "little one" soon.:)
ababyplease

Kennett, MO

#7 Apr 16, 2010
Thank you.....I pray we do too, we have alot to offer a child and they are truly gifts from the Lord.

Since: Jan 12

Demotte, IN

#8 Jan 15, 2012
Please tell me that there people here that are really trying to find coulples or families that want to raise a child up in this this world because I am wanting to adopt a baby. I live in Indianapolis, indiana, but pretty soon I will be moving to Homestead, Florida to work and I have a son that is 4 years old and I want him to have a little brother or sister that he can play with and have fun. I love kids and I don`t like kids to suffer in this world because they don`t have a family. I want to give a baby a family with my fiacee, my son, and myself. It would make me happier to see my son having a brother or sister since he will be the one I will have for the rest of life to love and cherish. I want to care for another one, but perhaps a baby girl this time.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 May 29, 2012
Hello. Me and my fiancee are looking to adopt a baby. If there are any birthmothers out there that would like to give their child a good home then you can contact us at [email protected]
We will not send any money because we were scammed before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town and Country Deli 3 hr just wondering 4
Billy Sandusky (Jul '14) 14 hr longrider 2
Dexter Football SUCKS Sat Again 8
false DFS reports (Jul '10) Sat girlsunny13 293
The Loft Sat resident 7
school Sat Getting too close 3
One Year Ago Today Sat Gone 2

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance