New consignment store in dexter ?

Posted in the Dexter Forum

HONESTLY

New Cambria, KS

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Is there a new one ? Called tft or sumthing like that ?

Sikeston, MO

#2 Apr 15, 2012
Its not a consignment shop, its a resale and new clothing and accessories store. TFT located on walnut street in dexter. Good stuff, you should check it out.
fred

Dexter, MO

#3 Apr 15, 2012
guest wrote:
Its not a consignment shop, its a resale and new clothing and accessories store. TFT located on walnut street in dexter. Good stuff, you should check it out.
So who gave his wife some money to play glamour shop owner???
HONESTLY

New Cambria, KS

#4 Apr 16, 2012
Was in town and saw it . Looked pretty cool . When did it open ? And Who is the owner ? Thanks !
Beenthere2

Malden, MO

#5 Apr 17, 2012
It is a nice little shop with new & used items. She carries new jewelry & handbags also.
hmmm

Sikeston, MO

#6 Apr 21, 2012
Well me and a friend came to dexter a few days ago and hit all the consignment/resale shops in town and let me tell ya I was not impressed with any of them. I may of been inclined to by something if any of the employes bothered to say hello back to me. It's like I was bothering them coming into their store. Are there any manners left in dexter?
Hmmm2

Euless, TX

#7 Jun 11, 2012
I got three words Damn It Girl!

Euless, TX

#8 Jun 15, 2012
Fashion Exchange

“Group Hug! xD”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 15, 2012
I've been there, they said hello to me and talked to me. I'd definitely buy some of their pretty clothes/handbags

Euless, TX

#10 Jun 26, 2012
Place is great, in the block north of post office. Family exchange, went in with a friend and it was comfortable, and good clothing. She was also easy to my eyes!
Answer

Dexter, MO

#11 Jun 26, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Well me and a friend came to dexter a few days ago and hit all the consignment/resale shops in town and let me tell ya I was not impressed with any of them. I may of been inclined to by something if any of the employes bothered to say hello back to me. It's like I was bothering them coming into their store. Are there any manners left in dexter?
No, there are not many manners left in Dexter, or anywhere else in this country. Folks down south in many places still know how to be friendly and mannerly. Unfortunately Dexter is one of the many places lacking in some of the finer attributes of civility.
Lisa F.

Dexter, MO

#12 Jun 27, 2012
I went shopping here last week. I had great customer service and will
be back. A lot of quality items at reasonable prices!!

“Group Hug! xD”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 30, 2012
i have to agree slightly with answer as far as this town being a lil on the stuck up side in general. this store was fine and friendly, but yeah heaven forbid you move here from another town and expect to make friends. everybody already has their lil circles and not open to making new friends I guess. oh well. small minds miss out on the most awesome people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dexter hospital 4 hr Dexter resident 9
Dennis G. 8 hr Johny 4
Looking for Melody Bell ( White ) 10 hr Cousin 1
matt macaluso 20 hr gossip girl 6
Remembering DHS Deceased Classmates (Oct '09) Thu lost friend 436
I ain't missin you Thu guest2 9
outside of dexter Thu Interested 1
Dexter Dating
Find my Match

Dexter Jobs