probation violations
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stressed

Delphi, IN

#1 Dec 20, 2009
do people get revoked on their first probation violation on felony probation?
hell

Gideon, MO

#2 Dec 20, 2009
nope you get 3 or five just according what you done bad
onlythetruth

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2009
Better check again, I got revoked and sent to prison for my first violation. My violation was calling and wishing my wife happy mothers day. Then when I got to prison the board C.R.'d me right off the flip.. Straighten your butt up and you'll have no worries..... But then again this is Stoddard County, so be aware....
stressed

Delphi, IN

#4 Dec 20, 2009
its the same as my origional charge possession.. they searched my truck for 2 hours and found a stem.
nope

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 21, 2009
Not likely they will revoke you. There are no certain limits on the amount but they want to give you a chance before sending you up. If they sent everybody to prison over stems and seeds they wouldnt be able to build anough prisons. Your probably looking at rehab or outpatient treatment classes.
thought

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2009
First off let me start by asking are you on private probation or are you on felony probation? If you are on private Dee Dee wont know that you got pulled over and ticketed or went to jail for this offense cause she dont have the access to these kinds of knowings, so there for you have no worries of her finding out and you dont have to tell her. If you are on felony probation your p.o will know and will do something about this like said in the previous post rehab or out patient treatment classses dont stress to hard either one is not hard at all just do what you have to do and youll be done. Just next time be more carefull if your smoking weed in your cafr to go and vacuum it out after you have had your night of fun. And just to let you know i have had dealings with both kinds of probation.
Local

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2009
thought wrote:
First off let me start by asking are you on private probation or are you on felony probation? If you are on private Dee Dee wont know that you got pulled over and ticketed or went to jail for this offense cause she dont have the access to these kinds of knowings, so there for you have no worries of her finding out and you dont have to tell her. If you are on felony probation your p.o will know and will do something about this like said in the previous post rehab or out patient treatment classses dont stress to hard either one is not hard at all just do what you have to do and youll be done. Just next time be more carefull if your smoking weed in your cafr to go and vacuum it out after you have had your night of fun. And just to let you know i have had dealings with both kinds of probation.
I just want to correct one thing about this statement. Anytime your name is ran for any reason your P.O. automatically gets a hit on her computer. Even if your just the passenger in a vehicle that gets pulled over and they run your name it goes to the P.O. I know this from experience. I even called to ask about it. I would not trip on it though. They are not gonna send you up over it. Just dont make a habit.
helpful

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 22, 2009
Local wrote:
<quoted text>I just want to correct one thing about this statement. Anytime your name is ran for any reason your P.O. automatically gets a hit on her computer. Even if your just the passenger in a vehicle that gets pulled over and they run your name it goes to the P.O. I know this from experience. I even called to ask about it. I would not trip on it though. They are not gonna send you up over it. Just dont make a habit.
I will correct you on one thing IF YOU ARE ON PRIVATE PROBATION as in having Dee Dee smith she will not know cause she dont have a computer that shows when you get pulled over or goto jail. Ill agree with you on that in this aspect IF YOU ARE ON FELONY PROBATION then yes your probation officer will know cause they do have access to those computers that show them that information. READ MY POST MORE CAREFULLY YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!! why dont you go back and read it again and maybe this time you will take your time and read it right or maybe you can have your tutor come over and read it for you!!!!!
less stressed

Delphi, IN

#9 Dec 23, 2009
yep took me off call in for 6 months.. no classes. had me trippin tho
local

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2009
helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
I will correct you on one thing IF YOU ARE ON PRIVATE PROBATION as in having Dee Dee smith she will not know cause she dont have a computer that shows when you get pulled over or goto jail. Ill agree with you on that in this aspect IF YOU ARE ON FELONY PROBATION then yes your probation officer will know cause they do have access to those computers that show them that information. READ MY POST MORE CAREFULLY YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!! why dont you go back and read it again and maybe this time you will take your time and read it right or maybe you can have your tutor come over and read it for you!!!!!
I really dont understand why you got so upset over that statement. I was really just trying to be helpful. You seem insecure to me b/c you couldnt stand the thought of being corrected in the slightest degree. By the way I dont care if you are on private probation with Dee Dee you are terribly misguided if you think she doesnt get info on her clients somehow even if she doesnt have a computer. You can bet she is kept up to date on people! To think otherwise would be really nieve and just ignorant of the facts of how things are run in this town. Im sure she is in with other P.O.`s. Small town. People talk. P.S. What society do you live in anyway? Everyone has a computer! I dont believe for 1 second a P.O. does not have one!
thought

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Dec 24, 2009
just to let you know i myself got away with alot of shit when i had DEE DEE and i know other people that have also oh and btw i didnt get upset
anthony

Dexter, MO

#12 Dec 24, 2009
less stressed wrote:
yep took me off call in for 6 months.. no classes. had me trippin tho
you got lucky i wouldnt try to press my luck cuz i was on probaiton last year cought city chargwes for assult and got sent up for 8 months laws are like the biggest no no of probaition take it for what its worth i'd keep my nose clean if i was you
peopledontforget

Kennett, MO

#13 Mar 15, 2010
i remember when ONLYTHETRUTH got beat up in county by jeff hobson and wrote statements ALL THE WAY UP THRU to the end freind you were scared even at tipton.........where was your karate

Since: Mar 10

Dexter, MO

#14 Mar 15, 2010
anthony wrote:
<quoted text> you got lucky i wouldnt try to press my luck cuz i was on probaiton last year cought city chargwes for assult and got sent up for 8 months laws are like the biggest no no of probaition take it for what its worth i'd keep my nose clean if i was you
is this anthony evans? the guy who got into some serious trouble and years for it then was out months later because he made deals under the table to set folks up. this is why you have so many people pissed at you in marble hill and from what ive been hearing you are ratting out folks in downtown dexter now!!
do right

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2010
Well if you were doing right you wouldnt have had a "stem" in your vehicle in the first place. Looks like you didnt learn your lesson the first time, and want to try again.Don't want to go to jail? Then DO RIGHT, it's pretty simple.
yes

Dexter, MO

#16 Mar 16, 2010
my son got violated for missing 1 day of school and has been sitting in jail like a month now. he goes to school and back to jail every day
Rusty

United States

#17 Mar 18, 2010
I called to talk to D.D. today to ask a question and some other rude ass power trip bitch tried to act like I was one of their clients. She got an attitude with me. Thing is I am not on probation, guess she is on a power trip with her penny ass state job, she must have been picked on alot at school.
The Clan

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2010
Rusty wrote:
...some other rude ass power trip bitch tried to act like I was one of their clients. She got an attitude with me... guess she is on a power trip...
I see you have now met Stoddard County's finest :)
just some advice

United States

#19 Mar 19, 2010
Rusty wrote:
I called to talk to D.D. today to ask a question and some other rude ass power trip bitch tried to act like I was one of their clients. She got an attitude with me. Thing is I am not on probation, guess she is on a power trip with her penny ass state job, she must have been picked on alot at school.
Stay out of trouble and you wouldn't have the pleasure of dealing with us.
Curious

Morley, MO

#20 Jun 15, 2016
I am thinking about moving from sikeston to dexter and I am on parole. Can anyone tell me if they know if Stoddard County is worse or better than Scott County, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huddle house DEXTER 6 hr Dex 4
Football coach 8 hr Tim 1
Real Estate 8 hr Get Real 67
Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Fri Holmes 1
Pecans Thu Jlw 2
David Burnett sucking do on Craigslist Thu Dexter 1
w w Thu Dippit 2

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance