First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#42 Aug 19, 2010
He may be a good old boy but he is a cheater and lier.
Kelly

Henderson, NV

#43 Aug 19, 2010
Just do what I do with my man. He was steeping out on me and did not want to lose him like so many of my friends have divorece.

Every morning when he wakes up and right after supper I give him oral. really work that thing over tell him biggest ever saw. fake a few gags. He will be so happy with u that he wont have the interest in other women or the ammo!
listen

United States

#44 Aug 24, 2010
Sounds like all these women need church and god in their life
an old friend

United States

#45 Aug 24, 2010
Kelly wrote:
Just do what I do with my man. He was steeping out on me and did not want to lose him like so many of my friends have divorece.
Every morning when he wakes up and right after supper I give him oral. really work that thing over tell him biggest ever saw. fake a few gags. He will be so happy with u that he wont have the interest in other women or the ammo!
If that's what you have to do to keep your man, I feel sorry for you, and not to mention, sounds a little desperate.
concerned

Dexter, MO

#46 Aug 25, 2010
Dont mean to be mean but when you open yourself up like you have and he still cheats on you it is really gonna hurt !You deserve better than that!
unknown

United States

#47 Aug 25, 2010
do you happen to know any of the railroaders that come to dexter i dont live around there but my friends husband and l guess alot of other men cheat on there wifes there i would like to know some names of the men if you would happen to know any thanks.
Sunny hill

Ankeny, IA

#48 Oct 6, 2011
Is chuck still married?
broken hearted wrote:
yea i have made my mind up i am going on with my life and saying f##k him if she is what he wants then that is what he is going to get cause i am done playing his games i am a better person and i deserve better than him. I know that there is someone out there that will love me for who i am and not for sex only.
Sunny hill

Ankeny, IA

#49 Oct 6, 2011
Is chuck stillmarried as far as you know? He told me his divorce was final in April 2011
sunnyhill45@yahoo.com
know

Malden, MO

#50 Oct 6, 2011
guest wrote:
Are u talking about the Guy That is cheating with Rhonda Hutchason? I know she has been seeing him about that long. All I know is that his name is chuck and has a used car lot in PB. if not I hope if anyone knows who he is they should do the right thing and tell his wife or tell me who he is and I will tell her
His name is Chuck Peppelmeyer and he has a beautiful wife so what's the problem here????
cami

Riverside, CA

#51 Oct 7, 2011
ALL men lie...I am not saying women don't. I am just saying they have one thing in mind and it their southern region. You have to learn to live with it....or choose not to.
i know

Addison, IL

#52 Oct 8, 2011
u girls can be bad 2 girlfriend has an afair at work at tyson with boss while im tied down watchen her kids and stay n out wont come home aii pilled out gave me hep b 3 years ago now its killin me she is gone not just men poor kids in the middle thay didnt do it she spreds her legs and dont care whoes life she messes up jolita waddell the chic n lady at tysons sec shift leg querters that tom casey got her and ex husband the job for her moms pills very month her and his wife take lots of hydros and tysons lets them
cami

Dexter, MO

#53 Oct 8, 2011
Women lie too. We were just discussing this at work the other day. It seems women want bad boys...that is what we like...of course bad boys are gonna lie.
But women lie also...we learned it from you all!
time traveler

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Oct 8, 2011
Kelly wrote:

Kelly, I am stepping out on you too. Please keep me.
dave

Hume, MO

#55 Oct 11, 2011
larry ellison is up to again.
how nows

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Oct 13, 2011
melissa cheated on lenny the nite they got married so who was wrog first
cemarch

Saint Louis, MO

#57 Oct 13, 2011
she might have dune wrong but that was along time ago and no matter what u ppl say about missy ill still love her and yea i thank her husbun is a cheating jerk that likes to thank hes a played all he is doing is makeing it hard for her to move on
BMF

Olathe, KS

#58 Apr 16, 2014
Billy Humphrey is one lazy pos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paige........snelson (Oct '10) 1 hr Lol 6
Best lawyer in Stoddard County 1 hr Lol 4
Mail/garbage 4 hr just wondering 5
Southern hospitality 10 hr Lol 26
daeoc - i need sum assistance (Jun '11) 10 hr Lol 33
Mikey Kohlbaker 17 hr Mommaknows 16
Wade Oldham 20 hr Danny Yarnell 3

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance