Next Last
have my say

Kennett, MO

#1 Sep 21, 2008
wont go to heaven.
Sure

Kennett, MO

#2 Sep 21, 2008
Are you sure, Are you sure YOUR going? JUDGE, LESS YE BE JUDGED. Gossips and people that hurt people won't go either.
Your Right

Kennett, MO

#3 Sep 21, 2008
How true people that gossip,won't get to heaven. Who cares, Get a Life.

Kennett, MO

#4 Sep 21, 2008
Do any of you wives out there have the problem that I had with my soon to be ex? All he wanted to do was have anal sex..........

Since: Jun 08

Dexter, MO

#5 Sep 23, 2008
I guess what they say about this lovely town must be true....people here will talk about anything and everything.
bernieres

Traverse City, MI

#7 Sep 23, 2008
ronnie cannady give my 5th cousin anal herpees.
WTF

Traverse City, MI

#8 Sep 23, 2008
bernieres wrote:
ronnie cannady give my 5th cousin anal herpees.
Scot Moore gave them to Ronnie so blame Scot not Ronnie. They say gayness runs in a family so I wonder if you don't have them also.
bernieres

Traverse City, MI

#9 Sep 23, 2008
my 5th cousin would be so jelous if he new ,he still to this day is heart broken over ronnie,even though he give him the herps
just gay

Malden, MO

#10 Jun 13, 2009
im gay and loving every min of it!! And guys looking? for a BJ?
sexy

Risco, MO

#11 Jun 13, 2009
that's y yall nasty mofkrs got herpes! u r cursed with a disgusting disease for ur sick promiscurity, or how ever it spelled, gay sex i c yall nasty mo fos on craigslist yall r sexual animals extreme!!!! wtf stop and turn to god!!! marriage is for man and woman!!!!
sexy

Risco, MO

#12 Jun 13, 2009
i dont want to judge, but HERPES? MAN ON MAN_ JUST NOT MY CUP OF TEA!!
sexy

Risco, MO

#13 Jun 13, 2009
I WILL NOT BE BACK ON THIS THREAD TO ARGUE WITH A BUNCH OF BIDGES!
sexy

Risco, MO

#14 Jun 13, 2009
just to let u know u all are going to loose all control of ur bowel movements when u get old and sh*t all over uself bc ur gonna blow ur Oring out! or Aring wtvr u fgs say!!! hey u should let sexy strap one on and go to town on u, now that would be sexy!! NOT!!!!(LAWL I KNOW U'LL BE THERE TO SEE THAT ONE! HOMEBOY!)
GWB

Farrar, MO

#15 Jun 13, 2009
Y'all all hear that! Y'all all gonna go to HELL! LOL!
robinhood

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jun 13, 2009
u all need to get a life out there and don't worry about what the gay guys do or don't do. if this is what they want then so be it, i have a friend that is gay and he doesn't try to put the moves on any other guy unless that other guy is gay and they want to go at it, that's there business so unless you all are in their places or want to be then shut up
sexy

Risco, MO

#17 Jun 15, 2009
Sexy apologizes for my prior posts, i crashed a gay chat room last night and all the gay men LOVED me!! It was awesome! Nothing but love from sexy! I had them fkers so worked up they couldn't type straight!!!
sexy

Risco, MO

#18 Jun 15, 2009
women r better u guys just dont know it yet!!!!
just gay

Malden, MO

#19 Jun 17, 2009
not in my opinion i was married b4 and perfer dick
sexy

Risco, MO

#20 Jun 17, 2009
hey, dink is great :)
DEXTER

Malden, MO

#21 Jun 23, 2009
lets hook up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DWI checkpoint a success... (Apr '15) 5 hr guest 15
Rachel Francisco 6 hr just passin thru 3
Hagy reunion today 7 hr Silentmajority 4
Tracey Jackson 9 hr AMC 4
Sarah scherer 9 hr Guest 1
Jennifer McDowell & Erik Zerr Sun yuppp 5
Tina Holt Sun fact 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages