First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Qulin, MO

#1 Sep 8, 2011
These Mace kids in town are JUST a pack of Dumbass Punkass bitches! Always trying to start fights every time ya turn around and for idiotic reasons. When they are in jail, and I said WHEN, they will be somebody's Bitch! That whole group is just a bunch of worthless idiots! The ONLY "friends" they've got are only their friends because they're chicken shit themselves! Dexter would be better off if they'd fall off it's little spot on the map and find another place to infest! Losers! Parasites!
Anyone

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 8, 2011
Im sure they could and will ( if they know who u r) kick ur a** from one side of this town to the other
Gretchen

Lawrenceville, IL

#3 Sep 8, 2011
Come git sum boi! not!

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Wow get a job
unpolitically correct

Washington, IN

#5 Sep 8, 2011
Oh come on little boys! Run a load off! If that don't work i'd be willing to beat the anger outa some children! Your choice!
lol

Springfield, MO

#6 Sep 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
These Mace kids in town are JUST a pack of Dumbass Punkass bitches! Always trying to start fights every time ya turn around and for idiotic reasons. When they are in jail, and I said WHEN, they will be somebody's Bitch! That whole group is just a bunch of worthless idiots! The ONLY "friends" they've got are only their friends because they're chicken shit themselves! Dexter would be better off if they'd fall off it's little spot on the map and find another place to infest! Losers! Parasites!
Lol, you're so macho, talking shit about the Maces when you won't post your name because you know if you do, it's OVER lol. And I realize I didn't post on my real name, but I also didn't call them idiots.

Qulin, MO

#7 Sep 9, 2011
Not being "macho" or anything else. Just sick of hearing about these stupid Mace kids starting crap with everyone who breathes. They clearly are idiots! Fighting is ALL they know anything about! They're going to be welfare adults because when their fighting abilities start to deteriorate, as they will, they don't know how to use anything else, they have no other skills! Menaces to society! Parasites! Living off of what they can scavage from others! I know there are alot of people who wish they would take all their little Mace spawnlings and infest another state! I for one don't want my hard earned taxes dollars supporting these lowlifes! They already do and I hate it! If they would get some other life skill that they could actually use to earn livings with that wasn't terrorizing others they wouldn't be so bad. But that's not likely to happen! Is it!

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

#8 Sep 9, 2011
Sounds like they need a good circle jerk while they talk about how bad ass they are.

Qulin, MO

#9 Sep 9, 2011
Yeah. Some therapy might help them but I doubt it.
heart broken girl

Wappapello, MO

#10 Sep 12, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, you're so macho, talking shit about the Maces when you won't post your name because you know if you do, it's OVER lol. And I realize I didn't post on my real name, but I also didn't call them idiots.
you are a sorry pos for a man you break a girl's heart and you just leave. i see how you are you gaywad!

Qulin, MO

#11 Sep 12, 2011
Guest wrote:
Well, I predicted it! What idiots! Fighting each other in town and the father ended up punching the officer and getting tazed and then Austin beat the crap out of the officer and now the f'ing idiots are in jail where the dumba$$' belong! Now IF they get out Dexters finest will be all over them all the time and maybe we'll all be better off and they'll leave town!
Waste of space

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2011
Twinkle twinkle little Mace, you're a waste of Dexter space! The whole Mace squad are worthless pieces of shi+ hope bubba gives it to them good in prison!
Bound to happen

Dexter, MO

#13 Sep 13, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I predicted it! What idiots! Fighting each other in town and the father ended up punching the officer and getting tazed and then Austin beat the crap out of the officer and now the f'ing idiots are in jail where the dumba$$' belong! Now IF they get out Dexters finest will be all over them all the time and maybe we'll all be better off and they'll leave town!
Well them going to or being jailed was bound to happen. The question is not "IF" but when they get out. Assault on a Police Officer is a Class A Felony and giving the severity of the assault they will get the max which is 20 years. But hard to blame the boys for how they were raised, which is pretty obvious giving the situation in the McDonald's parking lot. All muscle and no brains in a bad combination. He will go to prison and get the shit kicked out him if he tries to act all hard like in town, those aren't boys in there son. But the sad part is he will come out worst than he is going in.
Bound to happen

Dexter, MO

#14 Sep 13, 2011
My bad I was wrong on the term of possible confinement it is, For a class A felony, a term of years not less than ten years and not to exceed thirty years, or life imprisonment;
serious

United States

#15 Sep 13, 2011
heart broken girl wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a sorry pos for a man you break a girl's heart and you just leave. i see how you are you gaywad!
You dont even know how much better off you are. He did you a favor and you will soon realize that.
fuad

Clarkton, MO

#16 Sep 13, 2011
sounds like a good guy to me,all you dextards need to be beaten to unconciousness,ps the pig had brain damage long befor he got knocked the f@#$ out
get a life

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Sep 13, 2011
fuad wrote:
sounds like a good guy to me,all you dextards need to be beaten to unconciousness,ps the pig had brain damage long befor he got knocked the f@#$ out
Not sure why I am wasting my time on you, however your parents should be proud of raising such an outstanding citizen.I pray for your ignorance. Wait it is cowards like you that stay annonymous.
heart broken girl

Wappapello, MO

#18 Sep 13, 2011
serious wrote:
<quoted text>You dont even know how much better off you are. He did you a favor and you will soon realize that.
you don't even know who i am talking about! i am not talking about the mace clan i am talking to the poster i quoted because i know who he is and he is everything i said!
peter north

Dexter, MO

#19 Sep 13, 2011
Guest wrote:
Yeah. Some therapy might help them but I doubt it.
or a good ass whoopin!
peter north

Dexter, MO

#20 Sep 13, 2011
Bound to happen wrote:
<quoted text> Well them going to or being jailed was bound to happen. The question is not "IF" but when they get out. Assault on a Police Officer is a Class A Felony and giving the severity of the assault they will get the max which is 20 years. But hard to blame the boys for how they were raised, which is pretty obvious giving the situation in the McDonald's parking lot. All muscle and no brains in a bad combination. He will go to prison and get the shit kicked out him if he tries to act all hard like in town, those aren't boys in there son. But the sad part is he will come out worst than he is going in.
well spoken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jake crow is back 1 hr Really 3
Remembering DHS Deceased Classmates (Oct '09) 10 hr Emerson Biggunz 435
Shawn r Mitchell 18 hr 2short 1
Karen Hawley-Nave 23 hr believer of her BS 17
Dexter Housing Authority Wed Visitor 2
Dudliest catch Tue Skimmilk 1
dexter hospital Tue M Lilly 8
Dexter Dating
Find my Match

Dexter Jobs