So Weird

Dexter, MO

#1 Aug 26, 2012
I have heard two stories. One is that he went out to smoke and didn't come back in and was found deceased and then that he hung himself. Both scenarios are really sad although we can't judge anybody for trying to get out of a lengthy sentence like he was facing. He had just pled guilty and was awaiting sentencing. R. I.P Mike
Come on Everyone

Dexter, MO

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Lets not pretend he was a upholding citizen shit, he was a no good piece of shit, I am not saying he deserved to die but he deserved to rot in jail and he has been in jail for a lot more things than drugs! So quit cring and acting like he was innocent! At least now or children will not have to grow and worry about him giving them drugs! I get do sick of hearing poor me crap! Don't do drugs and you will not be in jail!! Get a jobbbb!!
Wow

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 26, 2012
Was this Michael Eugene Hunt who was accused of raping that woman but only got four years on a reduced charge a few years back? Or is this a different person?
Wow

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Hunt... I meant Walker. Mike Hunt. I'm a victim of an old joke. Or is that a Freudian slip?
smart

Mount Vernon, MO

#5 Sep 4, 2012
"Come on everyone" is your typical forgiving christian. He without sin should cast the first stone. And by the way...Noone is "giving" your kids drugs. Your kids may be searching, finding, and buying them. But I've never heard of a drug gift. You should also learn to either spell or type.
Smart

Dexter, MO

#6 Sep 5, 2012
I know how to spell just fine the auto correct put do, but I SAID I AM SO SICK OF HEARING THAT POOR ME CRAP!!! He knew he had did wrong or he would not of killed himself so that is the point, and he can be forgiven but only if he ask for forgiveness! K Thanks
jesus

Dexter, MO

#7 Sep 5, 2012
you are all forgiven and can go to heaven when you die god bless you god bless america ay ay ay ay smoke greens everyda vote kumar 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
c.s. 1 hr Vintage lover 1
Best place to buy a car? 1 hr Loyal 9
Peanut 4 hr Whatit 14
erik zerr with lee fulkerson 6 hr uh oh 4
Snitchs Mon No to bearcats 18
sexual assault Mon Just saying 8
patricia grammer murphy Mon lmao 2

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance