gonna happen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Anyone know Eric hall? He just beat a kid n the face at Advance n the kid needed surgery.he's nothing but a p.o.s AND TO ERIC..WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND BIG BOY.I feel sorry for u...o wait no i don't.
LOL

Wappapello, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Eric Hall is a nothing, a nobody. He is a drunk who can barely comprehend a simple declarative sentence, and that's pushing it!!

Since: Apr 09

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

he is gay and thats fact we both tapped each others behind couple years back. not bad at all

Since: Aug 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

he also makes beautiful babies and dont take care of them fixing to be in a great deal of trouble
unacceptable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

butterfly0510 wrote:
he also makes beautiful babies and dont take care of them fixing to be in a great deal of trouble
ya cuz that boys family is hiring a lawyer n pushing it to the limit. Eric shouldn't have kept hitting that boy after he was unconscious. A witness has said it was over that bitch cassie.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

well i heard that cassie is who he is dating now..and he will do that trust me i know so i think they need to pursue it
unacceptable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

butterfly0510 wrote:
well i heard that cassie is who he is dating now..and he will do that trust me i know so i think they need to pursue it
they def are. I'm a close family friend n i know the boy very well n i know he didn't ask for that. Cassie is known to b a whore n mhill so why Eric thinks she's worth going to jail over i have no idea. it'll work out though one way or another. the family is gonna try to let the police n lawyer they r hiring handle it first. Eric n his friend n cassie will pay for what they all did to that boy. that is a ROUGH family.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Who was Erics friend that helped in the fight?
Get facts strait

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Eric is the only one who hit that boy that boy was talking shit and called Eric out and Eric beat his ass nobody helped Eric fight that little punk it's sad he is hurt in all but he shouldn't been in a bar trying to act tough it's funny that his whole family is saying that Eric had help just cause he got his ass beat
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Get facts strait wrote:
Eric is the only one who hit that boy that boy was talking shit and called Eric out and Eric beat his ass nobody helped Eric fight that little punk it's sad he is hurt in all but he shouldn't been in a bar trying to act tough it's funny that his whole family is saying that Eric had help just cause he got his ass beat
well this kid had to have been really small and never fought cuz everyone knows Eric can't fight anyone his own size..that's been proven! lol
unacceptable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

lol wrote:
<quoted text> well this kid had to have been really small and never fought cuz everyone knows Eric can't fight anyone his own size..that's been proven! lol
ya this boy weighs about 110 lbs. n they r saying the shit bout Eric because while the boy was unconscious Eric kept beating this kid n the fu*king face over n over. that's a pussy n my book. If dillon would been awake he wouldve gave Eric a fight. why they were fighting over the whore cassie to begin with is beside me? She didn't even know who her baby daddy is. Plus Eric knew dillon had just had brain trauma n march so n my book he was meaning to kill him so i think he should get involuntary manslaughter!! I've done my research on his big fat a** he don't have his kids cuz he's a p.o.s. n he used to beat his babys mother! Maybe he'll do us a favor n beat cassie like he did dillon cuz i guarantee she started the whole thing. thats why no one can find Eric or cassie anywhere cuz there hiding scared. lol
unacceptable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Curious wrote:
Who was Erics friend that helped in the fight?
they don't know who the other guy was they wish they did. they know jimmy was there. the family is pissed cuz the friend of erics pushed dillon n he fell over a chair n when he was getting back up Eric came over n blind sided him knocking him unconscious n continued to beat him n the face!! The dj witnessed everything. Eric is a dead beat dad p.o.s who doesn't have his kids, can't hold a job, he's a drunk n a drughead.
unacceptable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

In my previous comment i meant they should push attempted manslaughter. the boy is alive but i don't think Eric wanted him to live. its all gonna get real bad before its over.
curious 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Who is this Dillon? Where is he from? Who is this Cassie? Where is she from? When and where was this fight suppose to have happened? What happened to this Dillon guy that he had brain trauma back in March?

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

curious 2 wrote:
Who is this Dillon? Where is he from? Who is this Cassie? Where is she from? When and where was this fight suppose to have happened? What happened to this Dillon guy that he had brain trauma back in March?
I don't know any of these people but pretty much all your questions are answered in the posts above yours lol.
unacceptable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

curious 2 wrote:
what's it matter? U ask questions like ur writing a book. the only thing that matters is the boy was left for dead. he was beat with every intention of killing him so, what goes around comes around is all everyone needs to know! I know the p.o.s. beat his babys momma that's why she left him n he don't have his kids n he can't hold a job so that'll make it real hard for him to pay all dillons bills huh?
rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Eric is a nice guy and very com if he really hit that guy then the guy was askn for it....... and he is a good dad or kelsie wouldn't ever let him have half custd with her on those kids and the courts sure wouldn't of if that was a fack so quit runnin ur chops bout somethin u don't know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

he is a p.o.s and i know he is behind of child support with his kids dont have nothing to do with them and they have 50/50 custody and erics mom takes care of them cause eric cant cause he has no job but the pool hall which is only four hrs a day hes getting his license took away cause he wont pay child support and they will take futher action if they need to which they should. Hes good to his kids but the third one he had he has nothing to do with him which in my book ok i know her and he has a daddy that has took care of him since day one Eric needs to take responibilty for what he done and take care of them beautiful babies and quit being a whore and be a dad get a job and quit letting momma do everything for his kids...and the courts just need to give kelsey full custody and let her take care of them cause eric dont

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Who's not behind in child support? Even people who work full time still pile up massive debt in child support. Its nothing but a scam.

Since: Feb 11

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

I'm not behind on child support. Why? Because I take care of my babies. I may not be with their mother anymore, but I would never let them do without - ever!

As for Eric, he is a total drunk. Go to his Facebook... all he posts about is going to the bar to drink with the ladies. What a scumbag!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Dexter Forum right now

Search the Dexter Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 38 min Dawg Delusions 95,437
$20 dentists at Lighthouse (Jul '11) 2 hr Tooth Fairy 53
Paul David Smith (Dec '09) 6 hr laura 12
Mary Davis (Apr '11) 7 hr Mary russom-davis 18
painpills in dexter (Apr '08) 11 hr patient 42
dexter sonic 19 hr worker 8
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 23 hr CLUE 6,909
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dexter Jobs

•••