anthony pickard
anonymous

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2012
well anthony is a male bigolow who doesn't know the meaning of faithful and likes to have lots of woman on the side. His latest mistress is Vickie Williams and he has one in jackson that he has been talking to and another woman named amber he has facebook profile named tony davis and one by the name of anthony pickard beware cause he will sleep with anyone and is still married to his wife and talks to her about reuniting their marriage.
anonymous VS

United States

#2 Mar 27, 2012
yeah his latest rendevous was last night with his wife at the dexter park by sonic. The two were spotted going into the bathroom around 7 and came out about 30 minutes later. Hmmmm makes you wonder.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2012
yeah any woman who is with him needs to be really careful cause i have been told that he is not exactly clean if you all know what i mean. so any lady who has been wth him needs to be checked ASAP.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2012
he is nothing but a scared little bitch boy who don't know how to even hold his marriage together without running scared every time things get rough. He uses and abuses woman and cant even get a real decent job. a woman who gives everything to him and he throws her away like garbage maybe thats cause he is garbage
Anonymous

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2012
he is a mother f****** a**hole who needs to learn what it takes to hold a marriage together. i mean look i come in the picture and cause them a few problems and he runs away with his tail between his legs
scorned_woman

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2012
well i know it's you dorinda and the only thing you know how to do you stupid slut is go after a married man, you have been trying to get my husband to leave me for months now cause you can't get a man of your own.
Anonymous

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2012
well it worked he left you didn't he, look he is just an a** who goes running after any b*tch that he can f*ck and abandons kids. he don't know how to be a father
scorned_woman

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2012
what jealous??? you probably have all sorts of std's and you have a dad that beats you so how is that for life. he may not be with me but he will never be with you cause you don't know him as well as you think you do otherwise you would have never used the one word that you called him. you are just a disease ridden creature who needs to crawl in a hole somewhere and hibernate indefinately
anonymous1983

United States

#9 Mar 31, 2012
well look anthony only knows how to abandon people i mean look he left his own wife when things got tough he don't know what vows mean and has to make lame a** excuses
anonymous1983

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2012
look anthony you want me to stop well then learn how to be a man and not a coward with his tale between his legs running from one woman to another
anonymous1983

United States

#11 Mar 31, 2012
i am about to get a whole world of sh*t started and i know who to call and how to do it. Elizabeth Parker you're nothing but a wh*re who needs to get a life, wanna know how i know about you well guess what i use to live in the bluff and have seen you and anthony together before wanna finish this be at the dexter park tonight unless yall r to scared

“Hi my name is Justin”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 1, 2012
lol this is hilarious my brother X wife is dating this dude lol
poplar bluff

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Jun 1, 2012
first off anonymus 1983 this is elizabeth parker's sister and she hasnt seen anthony pickard since october of 2011 shes no saint but he isnt either and he is a p**sy he runs from woman to woman because you all let him he was seeing amanda goodwin before elizabeth and several other women all at the same time i dont know what this jerk has thats so special but i advise for someone to put him out of his missery and i advise you to move on and stop stressing a loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car Dealership (Mar '14) 1 hr bra less 41
elk street 17 hr doug 3
Tyson Foods (Jun '08) 19 hr None 225
stephanie tackett (Jul '12) Mon Stephanie 6
catholics Sun Doctor Detroit 2
Let's have an adult discussion about cyclist an... Sun Doctor Detroit 25
Snitchers in Dexter Sun Politically Incor... 4

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance