First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tina tuner

Campbell, MO

#1 Jan 6, 2013
hes a punk thats setting people up to get out of trouble their waiting 4 you in prison run but you cant hide hee hee hee
someoneuno

Dexter, MO

#2 Jan 7, 2013
hes a fat ass reaking snich who wants to try to be a big dope dealer but when he got busted he's to big of a wussy to do the time so he rather set ppl up and get them busted
big boy

Campbell, MO

#3 Jan 7, 2013
yea i now the punk hes gonna be someones girlfriend
pilfer

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Keep talking ur shit bitches anyone who knows anything bout him knows he ain't no rat squash ur lips before geeker nation rises up and pilfers your last breath geek a boo I c u I pilfered ur IP address r u ready to play hide and go geek cuz I am pilfer out
soeoneuno

San Jose, CA

#5 Jan 8, 2013
sounds like to me u dont no kenny to well.he is a snich and i dont care what u think about him he will get ur ass too sooner or later.if he cant take it ppl calling him a snich then he shouldent of done it. so now talk shit u dont no nothing about
pissed on

Sikeston, MO

#6 Jan 8, 2013
May b if ya wasn't dealing dope u got nothing to worry bout
tom

Campbell, MO

#7 Jan 9, 2013
hes adirt bag and ill do te pissing and you can drink it
tom

Campbell, MO

#8 Jan 9, 2013
he shaves his legs
somoneuno

Dexter, MO

#9 Jan 9, 2013
pilfer u think u scare me since u no where i live wont u come by and see me. i guess u thought i would never figure out who u r but u no what i did figure it out and it wasent hard u fat ass bitch u dont scare me at all. u better stay out in the woods and hope i never run into u or ur fat husband.
pilfer

Ballwin, MO

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Well moron pilfer is a man so now what
Pimp

Kennett, MO

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Is he the one that lived with joe Lopez?
pilfer pal

Sikeston, MO

#12 Jan 11, 2013
you guys are *ucking crazy. Kenny may be a lot of things but a snitch, i think not. I guess we gotta pin it on someone so the real snitch can keep their shit up right? Just a quick question has anyone really ever taken a look at a girl named Ashley? I mean Im not one to point fingers but if we are gonna start accusing then lets make sure we are accusing the right person. Leave Kenny and his wife alone. They don't bother anyone. You better start looking at others before you really end up getting screwed by the real snitch.
hunter

Campbell, MO

#13 Jan 11, 2013
run kenny run see kenny run run boy run see kenny cry run run hide
hunter

Campbell, MO

#14 Jan 11, 2013
run kenny run see kenny run see kenny hide seekenny run run boy see kenny cry bye bye
hmmm..?

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2013
pilfer pal wrote:
you guys are *ucking crazy. Kenny may be a lot of things but a snitch, i think not. I guess we gotta pin it on someone so the real snitch can keep their shit up right? Just a quick question has anyone really ever taken a look at a girl named Ashley? I mean Im not one to point fingers but if we are gonna start accusing then lets make sure we are accusing the right person. Leave Kenny and his wife alone. They don't bother anyone. You better start looking at others before you really end up getting screwed by the real snitch.
ashley who? Just curious
hmmm

Senath, MO

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Is this the same Kenny Johnson who lived in Campbell and has an uncle named Jeff?
opinion

Sikeston, MO

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Just my opinion but.. if you keep your nose clean and mind your own damn business then you don't have anything to worry about in the first place. Personally I don't care whether Kenny is or isn't a snitch. Why? Because I keep my nose clean and don't have to watch my back. And another thing, if you are out doing dumb crap that causes you to get in trouble the only person you have to blame is yourself. So take some responsibility for what you do instead of how you got caught or who might have told on you. Grow up and act like you got some sense. Make your momma's proud instead of sad and disappointed.
someone

Senath, MO

#18 Jan 14, 2013
is this the same Kenny Johnson who was living in Campbell with his uncle jeff and his mom's name is Linda, the nastiest bunch of people in Campbell?
gustov

Dexter, MO

#19 Jan 16, 2013
no thats not the one
pilfer pal

Sikeston, MO

#20 Jan 16, 2013
I was refering to Ashley williams aka davis. I mean if we are gonna call people out lets call them like we see them. Anyone that knows Kenny knows he aint got snitch in him. Now ask yourself what do you know about her? Her bf is Josh Holderfield, she has been seen riding around in a certain red silverado, and lets just ask ourself who all she has been in contact with that has recently gotten busted??? So before we go putting Kenny or his wife on blast what have we got to say about this girl.....???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dexter Statesman 59 min Kings Of Leon 1
Tyson 1 hr Fer reel 1
WW Wood Union 5 hr Current Employee 9
education Tue Bearcat 1973 40
Does the Bible say mixing races is wrong? (Jul '08) Tue politically incor... 266
Looking for a male maltese to breed with my reg... (Mar '09) Tue Jennyorea 118
Remembering DHS Deceased Classmates (Oct '09) Tue Dleg 482

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages