Next Last
Whoopie Goldburg

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2009
She's cool.
madison

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2009
you ppl may not want to say n e thing bad about her cuz shes one of my friends and she can put up a hell of a fight
Cherokee Lady

Risco, MO

#3 Feb 2, 2009
Before anyone says any thing bad a bout Alisha Harmon,Might want to to put a zipper on it,,Number 1 she is a minor number 2 You might bite off more than you can chew, If you get the drift??????

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2009
lol no one is scared, we all no what she is!
Cherokee Lady

Risco, MO

#5 Feb 2, 2009
well you must not know her like I do.You are to scared to put who and where you are,,a big LOL Right back at you..SEEM TO BE ALL YOU CAN DO IS TALK ABOUT HER ON HERE WHY NOT TO HER FACE.. INSTEAD OF PLAYING A CHILDS GAME?????????
Alisha Harmon

Malden, MO

#6 Jul 12, 2009
Okayy listin here...I knw who I am and I bet u dont knw me...u can talk all the shit you want on here...u just needa grow the hell up! its rlly childish if ur goin to say stuff bout me when im just 14 and knw tellin how old u r!

“i've had my moments... ”

Since: Jul 09

Dexter, Mo

#7 Jul 19, 2009
okay, why are you mouthing on a fake name??
You can stop mouthing Alisha or you can take it up with me, and if you don't know me id be HAPPY to show you who i am.:)
know-her

Delphi, IN

#8 Jul 21, 2009
here's my thought.....
you got a problem with the young lady maybe you should talk to her mom and dad (J & L)
u need help

Dexter, MO

#9 Jul 22, 2009
know-her wrote:
here's my thought.....
you got a problem with the young lady maybe you should talk to her mom and dad (J & L)
i know how is doing this shit and it best stop now all the talk about kids yes kids under age and its not J&L get your stuf right befor posting
boooua

Dexter, MO

#10 Jul 22, 2009
guest wrote:
lol no one is scared, we all no what she is!
i know how u are i would watch what u say on here

Dexter, Mo

#11 Jul 23, 2009
didn't i say stop mouthing??! i thought so. so all yall just stop. it's stupid and you're wasting your time...
boooua

Dexter, MO

#12 Jul 23, 2009
Sidney Scowden wrote:
didn't i say stop mouthing??! i thought so. so all yall just stop. it's stupid and you're wasting your time...
thats right you tell them girl

Dexter, Mo

#13 Jul 23, 2009
boooua wrote:
<quoted text>thats right you tell them girl
who's "guest"?? i wanna know who's mouthing alisha... she's a good friend of mine... and who are you? lol
jim

Belton, MO

#14 Jul 24, 2009
my dad could beat your dad in a race
the one

Dexter, MO

#15 Jul 24, 2009
jim wrote:
my dad could beat your dad in a race
you need to grow up how old are you jim who your on here to stat shit so stay off topix
Brittney

AOL

#16 Jul 25, 2009
Alisha is a good friend and i no she doesn't take crap so i would shut up if i was one of the ones mouthing her..!

Dexter, Mo

#17 Jul 26, 2009
how about you all stop mouthing her... it would help
they should know who i am

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Aug 6, 2009
okay this is prolly late but idc...dont be tlking crap bout alisha...shes a really good friend and she hasnt done nothing to anyone of u guys on here. im tired of getting on here and my friends names are on here this is stupid. I wouldnt mouth alisha or sidney ever again. if i get bck on here and see this again ima be rlly mad. cuz alisha is a good person,stays out of trouble..she dont run her mouth to ppl.so i dont get why yall are running urs. get yalls facts straight dont be mouthing or starting crap agian bout alisha thanks have a nice nite!!ive kept my mouth shut im not anymore!!!
Toofunny

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Aug 6, 2009
they should know who i am wrote:
okay this is prolly late but idc...dont be tlking crap bout alisha...shes a really good friend and she hasnt done nothing to anyone of u guys on here. im tired of getting on here and my friends names are on here this is stupid. I wouldnt mouth alisha or sidney ever again. if i get bck on here and see this again ima be rlly mad. cuz alisha is a good person,stays out of trouble..she dont run her mouth to ppl.so i dont get why yall are running urs. get yalls facts straight dont be mouthing or starting crap agian bout alisha thanks have a nice nite!!ive kept my mouth shut im not anymore!!!
Is this meant to scare people, cause it had the opposite effect on my, I'm still laughing! HA! HA! HA!!!!
you might

Dexter, MO

#20 Aug 7, 2009
Toofunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this meant to scare people, cause it had the opposite effect on my, I'm still laughing! HA! HA! HA!!!!
NO! just telling the truth alisha is a good person everyone that talkes bad about someone are just jealous grow up people get your own life leave the young people alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Todd stroder 20 min seriously 39
ed r carl 2 hr samuel 4
single man looking for a woman (May '15) 6 hr hoes 16
Marissa Lesley (Bennett) 15 hr Unknown 1
nicole mitchell 20 hr just wondering 18
destiny johnson & johnny 20 hr fmly 10
Got a seat 23 hr STEPH 2

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance