pizza hut has FAKE!!! cheese

Posted in the Dexter Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pizza guy

Dexter, MO

#1 Jun 15, 2008
jsut check out this link http://72.14.205.104/search?q= cache:s-jNZiQNzQgJ:www.themilk weed.com/Feature_06_Jan.pdf+pi zza+hut+cheese&hl=en&c t=clnk&cd=3&gl=ca& client=firefox-a
it's from back in 06' but pretty much all major pizza chains use it so stick to the mom and pop pizza places folks!! if not for you for your children(should you have any)

PEACE LOVE & WATER
pizza guy

Dexter, MO

#2 Jun 15, 2008
my bad maybe this time it will be a clickable link

http://72.14.205.104/search?q= cache:s-jNZiQNzQgJ:www.themilk weed.com/Feature_06_Jan.pdf+pi zza+hut+cheese&hl=en&c t=clnk&cd=3&gl=ca& client=firefox-a
pizza guy

Dexter, MO

#3 Jun 15, 2008
ohh well jsut copy and paste the link http://72.14.205.104/search?q= cache:s-jNZiQNzQgJ:www.themilk weed.com/Feature_06_Jan.pdf+pi zza+hut+cheese&hl=en&c t=clnk&cd=3&gl=ca& client=firefox-a

i don't know why it keeps messing it up the link but if so jsut take all the spaces out
ralph

New Harmony, IN

#4 Jun 15, 2008
Jared, really...i wouldnt bash the place your working for, thats sort of like biting the hand that feeds you, right? Anyway, my friend works there and I was assured that itsays "real cheese" written on the mozzerella cheese box, but you probably are too dumb to read that now arent you??
muffinwoman

Malden, MO

#5 Jun 15, 2008
what the crap, you ralph dont know what youre talking about. do you work there? do you produce their cheese? if you dont know what the crap youre talking about let other people discuss it :#
ralph

New Harmony, IN

#6 Jun 16, 2008
hahah, ok. You don't know me. And I know more than what you think.
KIA

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2008
I used to work for Pizza Hut, it is real cheese, just ask to see the box,or go to the dumpster if you won't ask face to face. They advertise real cheese, do you really think they would set themselves up for a lawsuit of flase advertising???
tom

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 16, 2008
too bad they don't serve real pizza
wondering

Dexter, MO

#9 Jun 17, 2008
tom wrote:
too bad they don't serve real pizza
i love their pizza-i wored there and diod tyhe ordering-it is real ceese, lease get a life and stat on someone else-heck ou the boxes-read the boxes,
KIA

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2008
It is all real and good pizza. If you are worried about fake stuff how do u eat at Mcdonalds or BK?
Borris

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2008
KIA wrote:
It is all real and good pizza. If you are worried about fake stuff how do u eat at Mcdonalds or BK?
Better fake cheese than fake food.
Bring

United States

#12 Jun 19, 2008
You have a fake brain!
pizza guy

Dexter, MO

#13 Jul 7, 2008
ok well first off apparently almost everyperson who has posted is either jsut ignorant or believes everything they read second i would have even found out about the FAKE CHEESE had it not been brought up and p[izza hut took some crap about them puttin on the box about REAL CHEESE it is real cheese but has a chemical that is a silicone base and not even approved for human consumption by the FDA the chemical is Polymethylsiloxane is sold by Dow-Corning
as “Antifoam FG 10”. THIS MATERIAL IS AP-
PROVED BY FDA FOR USE IN FOOD PLANTS
ONLY AS AN ANTI-FOAMING AGENT FOR
BOILER WATER. that is IF anyone had even gone so far as to look into this as opposed to jsut "ohh the box says REAL CHEESE DERRRRR"
i'm generally not a negative person but i take complete offense that most of you are so ignorant as to not even consider this to be true i thought i was educating ppl apparently my information falls on deaf ears but if you want to jsut google search pizza hut fake cheese or go to a website reddit . com and search pizza hut i believe it will be the seventh article down from the top that is IF anyone cares oh and by the way yeah i work there but them making any more or less money doesn't affect me in one bit i get min. wage still after two years of working there i can jsut as easily find another min. wage job well i hope some of you have been enlightened and those who weren't oh well ignorance is bliss as they say

PEACE LOVE & WATER
Peace Out

United States

#14 Jul 7, 2008
I used some pizza hut cheese in a mousetrap and checked it latter found a rubber mouse. whatup?
Bearcat92

United States

#15 Jul 7, 2008
lmao
Peace Out wrote:
I used some pizza hut cheese in a mousetrap and checked it latter found a rubber mouse. whatup?
Chad B

United States

#16 Jul 7, 2008
This is how urban legends get started the cheese is real and KFC is not growing mutated chickens with 3 breeasts either!
Factmachine

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2008
While "real cheese" is in fact a component of the cheese used it is combined with other oils and flavorings most of which are artificial the cheese is also high in added citric acid which is why a lot of people perceive pizza hut cheese as being sour and tasting "fake". It's real cheese with artificial flavors and other flavor "enhancers" and "Stabilizers" added. One such stabilizer is called "Polydimethylsiloxane " which is available in their ingredients lists it is a Silicon based polymer. Also expect to find partially hydrogenated oils in all Pizza Hut products.
Factmachine

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2008
On another note Polydimethylsiloxane is only approved for use in the united states in foods other countries banned a large amount of the silicon anticaking/foaming agents due to not being fully digestable and leaving trace elements in the system. Pizza hut also only uses partially hydroginated oils and the artificially flavor "enhanced" cheese in the united states. Sad to see that they take care to keep things more natural outside the country.
Please

Clarkton, MO

#19 Jul 13, 2008
Show me some good pizza in the area
someonewhoreads

Gainesville, FL

#20 May 6, 2009
For anyone who thinks fast food (i.e. McD's, BK, KFC, the Hut, the Bell etc) is 'real' food, you're just stupid.

Real food is not manufactured like the PRODUCTS those corporations sell to the world. They are selling you something that TASTES good, SMELLS good, but is NOT a smart choice in terms of consumption. It is manufactured in such a way to be the cheapest combination of artificial substitutes for actual ingredients, in a way that will taste good enough to be a profitable venture.

Why do people fall for this? Perhaps the marketing industry knows something you don't about yourself.

Also, on the pizza hut box, the word 'real' is registered. If it was actually real - i.e. natural, organic, what have you - they would not need to register the word. It is 100% "real" cheese. This could mean that it is made by a company called "Real". Real makes it, so it is 100% Real cheese. Get it?

Other examples: "Naturally Fresh" is a company that makes ironically completely unnatural products, but puts in big, white, capital letters "NATURALLY FRESH" so as to make a sale to ignorant, gullible, American consumers who desire taste over quality, cheapness over 'real'ness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crazy lady that owns the catfish farm outside o... 6 min Captain Obvious Says 4
Dexter Middle School Playing Unfair 1 hr Tired 6
amanda n derek green 11 hr thatbitch 8
Shots fired on ray st. 11 hr Manuel A 11
Angie Ellis 11 hr Amanda A 3
Faurecia hotest women 16 hr Truth 20
rick shipman construction (Jun '08) Sat Carp89 44
Dexter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dexter News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dexter

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:02 pm PST

ESPN 5:02PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed