Curious Fella

Malden, MO

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Can anybody tell me about that hot redhead cashier at Walmart? I know her name is Baylee and I have been trying to work up the nerve to talk to her. Whats her last name? is she involved? If she has a boyfriend/husband then Ill back off because I don't interfere with relationships. Im not a stalker creeper just nervous around women im attracted to.
kayla

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Curious Fella wrote:
Can anybody tell me about that hot redhead cashier at Walmart? I know her name is Baylee and I have been trying to work up the nerve to talk to her. Whats her last name? is she involved? If she has a boyfriend/husband then Ill back off because I don't interfere with relationships. Im not a stalker creeper just nervous around women im attracted to.
Yes ,but you still shouldn't put this on here.you might like her but putting this on here is not a good thing.It's still like stalking a little and it's scary.
George Bailey

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Curious Fella wrote:
Can anybody tell me about that hot redhead cashier at Walmart? I know her name is Baylee and I have been trying to work up the nerve to talk to her. Whats her last name? is she involved? If she has a boyfriend/husband then Ill back off because I don't interfere with relationships. Im not a stalker creeper just nervous around women im attracted to.
Yes you are a stalker creeper.
tabby

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Creeper alert!
Sarah

Riverside, CA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Not necessarily a creeper...maybe just a shy guy--

be nice
Curious Fella

Malden, MO

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Its not as though I was asking intimate or private details like her address or underwear size. I just asked her last name. I was just wanting to meet her, is that really so damn bad? Just forget it if all Im gonna get is idiots trying to insult me.
George Bailey

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Curious Fella wrote:
Its not as though I was asking intimate or private details like her address or underwear size. I just asked her last name. I was just wanting to meet her, is that really so damn bad? Just forget it if all Im gonna get is idiots trying to insult me.
Creepers always deny their creeping. The usually get hostile as well and try to evoke revenge.

Since: Sep 10

Dexter, MO

#8 Feb 28, 2013
George Bailey wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepers always deny their creeping. The usually get hostile as well and try to evoke revenge.
And you are certified from where "George Bailey" to be able to make these types of umbrella statements? What degrees do u hold? What statistics are you referrencing? Or, like I think is the situation with you, it's all in your "QUACK" head! Go hang yourself, please?
hello?!

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Wade63755 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are certified from where "George Bailey" to be able to make these types of umbrella statements? What degrees do u hold? What statistics are you referrencing? Or, like I think is the situation with you, it's all in your "QUACK" head! Go hang yourself, please?
Said by a TRUE creeper. Someone who tries to sound educated but apparently flunked elementary spelling and grammar.
jkh

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2013
She is rather cute isn't she? I have an affinity for redheads, so I tend to pay attention. I've never noticed a ring on her left ring finger so, go for it man!! The worst that could happen is she say "no", but possibilities are limitless, if you just try.
Simple

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Haddock or something like that.
Pearl Bailey

Farmington, MO

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Stay away from my daughter!
guest

United States

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Y? Is she too young? Or already attached to someone?
Redhead

United States

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Add me on Facebook and I don't think your a creeper I'd just like to know who you are. And it is kinda weird you asked ppl on here instead of asking me!
curious 2

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Redhead wrote:
Add me on Facebook and I don't think your a creeper I'd just like to know who you are. And it is kinda weird you asked ppl on here instead of asking me!
Well I have to say that ur gorgeous! Look amazing n green.
Are u strait, bi or lesi? An how can a person add u on fb without knowing ur last name????
jkh

United States

#19 Mar 6, 2013
curious 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have to say that ur gorgeous! Look amazing n green.
Are u strait, bi or lesi? An how can a person add u on fb without knowing ur last name????
I agree she very pretty girl.
(unfortunately I'm pretty sure she too young for me/us)
if you had paid attention to the posts you would already kno her name. Besides you can find a person on fb with just a first name, if you know what they look like.

To the young lady in question,
I sincerely apologize if us males have creeped you out, but the guy did say that he's shy around pretty girls, so he may just be too tongue tied to speak to you.
George Bailey

United States

#20 Mar 6, 2013
jkh wrote:
<quoted text>I agree she very pretty girl.
(unfortunately I'm pretty sure she too young for me/us)
if you had paid attention to the posts you would already kno her name. Besides you can find a person on fb with just a first name, if you know what they look like.

To the young lady in question,
I sincerely apologize if us males have creeped you out, but the guy did say that he's shy around pretty girls, so he may just be too tongue tied to speak to you.
Or he could be a creeper that is trying to play the sympathy card. Creepers are good at grooming. Or, he/she could be someone who does not like this girl and just trying to get people to start bashing her on topix. All people know if you can get a name on topix some people will bash them. My personal opinion is this person is a creeper/stalker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ww wood home wreckers 5 min the wife 60
Unsolved Murders in Stoddard County (Dec '07) 48 min Outlaws reward 484
Red Fox Inn (Mar '09) 1 hr Outlaws reward 11
Farmers Chemical Companies and Crops (May '14) 3 hr Well Water 43
Heating and air conditioning (Apr '12) 6 hr molly 14
Best/Worst cop 7 hr Gorrilla 10
on the go 7 hr its me again 5
Dexter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]