If you post on Topix . . .

Posted in the Dexter Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtiswntv

Fenton, MO

#1 Sep 27, 2009
under a false name trying to start crap, please go to kvfs12.com and watch the newest viewpoint.
It just might change your mind.
wtiswntv

Fenton, MO

#2 Sep 27, 2009
let's try this again

kfvs12.com

Since: Feb 09

St. Louis, MO

#3 Sep 27, 2009
I wonder if good ol' Mike Smythe has ever heard of Proxies?-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server - He always acts like a know-it-all snob.
AMEN

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Sep 27, 2009
Thanks for the info bro!
ummmm

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 28, 2009
well I didn't see any thang on there that was about topix but when thet took them computers
Mikey

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Sep 28, 2009

St. Louis, MO

#7 Sep 28, 2009
Again, Mike Smythe doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Seriously, most people, who want to start crap will just use a proxy server site - that is not able to be tracked - to anyone. LOL. He sure didn't offer any proof to his 3 claims either. And plus, if what you post is TRUE then no, you can't get sued. He said it himself. If you post FALSE INFORMATION. So, posting actuate info. is perfect. And he got pissy toward the end. He is prob. just upset over all the local Topix boards bashing KFVS12 news and that horrible C.J. Cassidy. It's bad enough we have to endure her accent, do we have to listen to her talk through her nose as well? LMAO.

St. Louis, MO

#8 Sep 28, 2009
*accurate*
Hoggard

Saint Peters, MO

#9 Sep 28, 2009
Why do people post things anyway? who cares what people does man? let them make their own mistakes and learn by em..People like you is what makes this place bad...
Hoggard

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Sep 28, 2009
GimmeMore wrote:
*accurate*
By the way, this is Dwaine.

St. Louis, MO

#11 Sep 28, 2009
Hoggard wrote:
Why do people post things anyway? who cares what people does man? let them make their own mistakes and learn by em..People like you is what makes this place bad...
What? Because I like to discuss what goes on in our town? That makes me make this place bad? I think not. They make their decisions, so blame them. If people wouldn't do stuff to get into trouble, it wouldn't make the news and most of us wouldn't be talking about it. But when they make the wrong decisions, we have the right to discuss what goes on in our town.

St. Louis, MO

#12 Sep 28, 2009
Hoggard wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, this is Dwaine.
... Am I suppose to know you?
Hoggard

Saint Peters, MO

#13 Sep 28, 2009
Nope, but you need to keep stuff to yourself. I think people around here can read, and hear things without your big mouth. true?

St. Louis, MO

#14 Sep 28, 2009
Hoggard wrote:
Nope, but you need to keep stuff to yourself. I think people around here can read, and hear things without your big mouth. true?
True, they can. However, this is DISCUSSION BOARD, and at the top of the site it clearly says "Your town. Your news. Your take." So, I have every right to give my opinions. Cheers!
agree

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Sep 28, 2009
Did you fools ever watch Dateline predators? You can be had easily.

St. Louis, MO

#16 Sep 28, 2009
agree wrote:
Did you fools ever watch Dateline predators? You can be had easily.
I take it you were too lazy to check up on proxy servers? Hmm? I provided a link in my first post, I believe.*sigh*
idiots

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Sep 28, 2009
GimmieMore...please do all of us a favor. Say something that is untrue (libelous) using a real name of someone. I will pass it along to the proper authorities to see if your proxy server remarks can save you. It will be a great test and, if you win, you will receive a full apology from me for being stupid. Please take the test GimmeMore!!! Fair????? What do the rest of you think? Does GimmeMore deserve to take the test??

St. Louis, MO

#18 Sep 28, 2009
idiots wrote:
GimmieMore...please do all of us a favor. Say something that is untrue (libelous) using a real name of someone. I will pass it along to the proper authorities to see if your proxy server remarks can save you. It will be a great test and, if you win, you will receive a full apology from me for being stupid. Please take the test GimmeMore!!! Fair????? What do the rest of you think? Does GimmeMore deserve to take the test??
First off, they do work. Hell, you can buy programs to install on your PC that blocks your IP and blocks every site you visit. Don't believe me? Just look it up. I wish I could see the retarded look on your face then, LOL. And no, I don't need a test. I don't even use a proxy server when I post on here, because I don't need to hide. Everything I said about people comes straight from facts - either facts I know (from a person I know personally) or news/newspapers. I have never posted a lie about anyone on here, or made anything up, so I have no reason to worry. But, if I post something, and the newspapers/news stations say the same thing, then I guess we fall f*cked then! Please! LMAO!!
idiots

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Sep 28, 2009
Congrats...nothing to hide? Give me your full name and city of residence. Take the test, GimmeMore!...are you kidding with "facts" from a "person I know personally". There is not a court in this country that would accept your testimony. What a dumb answer. You belong right here on Topix making foolish statements. Step out, GimmeMore, make yourself a hero to those that believe in you. Say something that I can challenge. I promise 24 hour delivery of your identity on Topix but I need you to say something I can take to the authorities!

By the way, if you have never said anything bad or wrong about anyone on Topix I appreciate your integrity!! I really mean it. It is the others that bother me with stupidity!
i know them too

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Sep 28, 2009
idiots wrote:
Congrats...nothing to hide? Give me your full name and city of residence. Take the test, GimmeMore!...are you kidding with "facts" from a "person I know personally". There is not a court in this country that would accept your testimony. What a dumb answer. You belong right here on Topix making foolish statements. Step out, GimmeMore, make yourself a hero to those that believe in you. Say something that I can challenge. I promise 24 hour delivery of your identity on Topix but I need you to say something I can take to the authorities!
By the way, if you have never said anything bad or wrong about anyone on Topix I appreciate your integrity!! I really mean it. It is the others that bother me with stupidity!
if you read other post that he has wrote you will find that his name is Dustin Bell and he is in Dexter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the thead about 2 hr itsanewreligion 11
Dexter cops 4 hr Truth 24
Bulling of school employe 8 hr what? 2
Brandon Burnett at tyson 15 hr just wondering 7
Muscular blonde at ww Mon WW woods 1
Red car Mon Chillin villin 2
Guy travelling w/ horses and wagon (Mar '10) Sun rrt 12

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance