First Prev
of 3
Next Last
looking

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Is Tyson foods hiring? I heard they had the best insurance in town. Is that true?
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#2 Nov 9, 2012
You might as well give up trying to find a job now that Obama has been reelected.
well

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Why don't you have a job in the first place
looking

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 10, 2012
I've worked in a factory for the last 10 years. Factory got shut down because of stinkin Obama sending jobs overseas . So now looking for something else.
Old Man

Bloomfield, MO

#5 Nov 10, 2012
When I was young and broke you could go to truck driveing school.Because there will always be trucks right?Trucks yes but jobs no.The Obama govt. Has waved the driver safety and back ground checks on Mexican drivers.Now why would a trucking co. Want to pay a living wage to US. workers ? And since these workers pay no taxes,SSN,medical ect. they can work for half the pay.Of course these guys can't vote ,yet.

Farmington, MO

#6 Nov 10, 2012
When I was younger you could always find a good factory job but not now a days!there's nothing out there now !
justice

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2012
SPC, thought you be in Canada by now. Dang, FYI Mitt lost.

Maryland Heights, MO

#8 Nov 11, 2012
justice wrote:
SPC, thought you be in Canada by now. Dang, FYI Mitt lost.
Nope. I'm here to watch you liberals start going under now that the layoffs have started. We told you it was coming if you reelected obama but you didn't listen. I'm just thankful I'm secure in my job.
justice

Nixa, MO

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Pretty low even for repubs to blame an election on a losing company to begin with.
You lost big.

Maryland Heights, MO

#10 Nov 12, 2012
justice wrote:
Pretty low even for repubs to blame an election on a losing company to begin with.
You lost big.
You're going to before this is over. I look for the Unemployment rate to skyrocket now that Obama has more "flexibility". Gas prices will be going through the roof too.

United States

#11 Nov 12, 2012
SPC, I am retired (comfortably) your party is washed up forever, still stuck in Middle ages, irrelevant, losing control, will never win a national election, lifting up a Cuban Rubio who spanish people detest,,,bye,bye.
Your attitude against women and gays are wrong in all respects.

Maryland Heights, MO

#12 Nov 12, 2012
guest wrote:
SPC, I am retired (comfortably) your party is washed up forever, still stuck in Middle ages, irrelevant, losing control, will never win a national election, lifting up a Cuban Rubio who spanish people detest,,,bye,bye.
Your attitude against women and gays are wrong in all respects.
Don't bet on it.
Hey SPC

Campbell, MO

#13 Nov 12, 2012
What we need is 3 consecutive Dems to fix this country. Everything would be perfect. 3 consecutive reps would not be good. Last time that happened they started the great depression and had to have a dem come save them. Reps win, mess things up, dems fix it. Obama is starting to fix all this mess that bush messed up. Obama will go down as the greatest president in US history. The schools are going to be teaching you children how great Barack Obama is.

Maryland Heights, MO

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Hey SPC wrote:
What we need is 3 consecutive Dems to fix this country. Everything would be perfect. 3 consecutive reps would not be good. Last time that happened they started the great depression and had to have a dem come save them. Reps win, mess things up, dems fix it. Obama is starting to fix all this mess that bush messed up. Obama will go down as the greatest president in US history. The schools are going to be teaching you children how great Barack Obama is.
Three consecutive Democrats will completely destroy the country. It takes a Democrat to mess things up. It's the Republicans who end up having to clean up the mess.
Hey SPC

Campbell, MO

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Three consecutive republicans destroyed the country and the democrat fixed it. (great depression to Johnson) H.W. Bush messed it up, Clinton fixed, W. Bush REAALYYY messed it up, and no Obama is trying to fix it but it's not easy because of how bad W did. Don't listen to what fox news is telling you, they're a joke. The republican party is dead.
justice

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2012
G Bush sure cleaned up a mess,,,,,,,,,,wasted Clintons money in the treasury, started 2 "popular" wars, good job Bushie and friends.
Impeach Obama now

Dexter, MO

#17 Nov 14, 2012
Hey SPC wrote:
Three consecutive republicans destroyed the country and the democrat fixed it.(great depression to Johnson) H.W. Bush messed it up, Clinton fixed, W. Bush REAALYYY messed it up, and no Obama is trying to fix it but it's not easy because of how bad W did. Don't listen to what fox news is telling you, they're a joke. The republican party is dead.
You're wrong. Carter destroyed the economy and Reagana fixed it. Clinton tried to destroy the economy and the Republicans stopped him from it. He then took credit for things he was forced to to by the Republicans. We had a great economy during George W. Bush. We had 50 straight months of economic growth. Unemployment was between 4.5%-5% Gas prices were down to $1.84 a gallon and then the Democrats took control of Congress. Unemployment shot up to over 7% and gas prices shot up to $4.00 a gallon until Bush went over Congress' head and ordered drilling. Then Obama became President with a veto proof Democrat super majority. Unemployment shot up to 9% and when Obama banned oil drilling gas prices went back up again. Now that Obama has been reelected businesses are laying off in large numbers. Unemployment is going to skyrocket and look for gas and electricity prices to go through the roof. Obama has banned ALL oil drilling and plans to shut down all coal producing facilities. You'll be begging for the Republicans to be back in power before this is over.

Maryland Heights, MO

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Impeach Obama now wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. Carter destroyed the economy and Reagana fixed it. Clinton tried to destroy the economy and the Republicans stopped him from it. He then took credit for things he was forced to to by the Republicans. We had a great economy during George W. Bush. We had 50 straight months of economic growth. Unemployment was between 4.5%-5% Gas prices were down to $1.84 a gallon and then the Democrats took control of Congress. Unemployment shot up to over 7% and gas prices shot up to $4.00 a gallon until Bush went over Congress' head and ordered drilling. Then Obama became President with a veto proof Democrat super majority. Unemployment shot up to 9% and when Obama banned oil drilling gas prices went back up again. Now that Obama has been reelected businesses are laying off in large numbers. Unemployment is going to skyrocket and look for gas and electricity prices to go through the roof. Obama has banned ALL oil drilling and plans to shut down all coal producing facilities. You'll be begging for the Republicans to be back in power before this is over.
EXACTLY! Although it was a fillibuster proof Senate, not veto proof. After all, Obama never saw a tax increase he didn't like and he's on the high road to destroying our economy. He has changed his $8 billion tax increase to a $1.6 trillion tax increase. On top of all the he plans to cut Medicare in order to pay for Obamacare. Everything we said was going to happen is happening.
justice

United States

#19 Nov 14, 2012
SPC, you still here, the borders are open.

Maryland Heights, MO

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Like I said, I want to see how miserable you become when everything we said was going to happen comes to pass. It has already started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Important Message for Parents of Dexter Students 9 hr Like dis 10
dexter bearcat football 22 hr DHS 15
Mark King Mon Kenneth 20
Haunted houses Sat Dextergal 5
Samantha Hargrove... Just met her...Anybody kn... Oct 21 Steve woods Woody 10
Pizza Delivery Persons... post your non-tipper... (Feb '09) Oct 20 ph driver wife 188
Niki long Oct 20 Kaila 4

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages