Need a new doctor!
Sick

Campbell, MO

#1 Apr 23, 2008
I have decided to stop seeing my regular doctor and go to a different one.
Anyone have any suggestions? Who do you/would you see and why? Or who do you recommend I stay away from and why?
Strange

Traverse City, MI

#2 Apr 23, 2008
If you're a man, Crutchfield is great. Finds anything and everything wrong with you. Tests, talks to you, thinks of everything you need according to age and history, etc. A woman he blows off. If it's just general everyday things, bp, choleterol, colds, etc. one of the nurse practioners in town miriam brehmer is great.
Medic

Kennett, MO

#3 Apr 23, 2008
As far as doctors go it's really hard to find a great one. The best time to get a good doc is when they first start their practice. They are all about taking care of you and want to build a great clientle for their business. But about after a year they get caught up in "I'm a Doctor and I'm better then you thing". They start getting argorant and have to start trying to keep up with the others. So they just run you through like cattle and run every test in the world on you and still don't know what's wrong with you. The bottom line is all they really care about in the end is the money
Georgia

Traverse City, MI

#4 Apr 23, 2008
My family and I use Dr. Neal Garner my in-laws and my parents. He is really good he sits down and talks to you, and is not afraid to look something up if he doesn't know. Very compasionate and caring I like his nurses too.
Only Advice

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2008
My only advice is to not take advice on something that important from this site. If you don't beleve me after looking around this site, maybe you need a "special doctor, who just talks to you"?
Perry Mason

AOL

#6 Apr 23, 2008
Have you tried Dr. Perry in Bloomfield,they say she can twist the devil and make him feel better of himself.
Wampus

Kennett, MO

#7 Apr 23, 2008
Dr. Jibben is number one in my book. Recently changed to him from a local doctor I'd been seeing for years. Dr. Jibben is down to earth and won't prescribe a bunch of medicine you don't need. That's my opinion.
Hillbilly

Faridabad, India

#8 Apr 23, 2008
Dr. Piland in Poplar Bluff

Since: Mar 08

Bragg City, MO

#9 Apr 23, 2008
Sick wrote:
I have decided to stop seeing my regular doctor and go to a different one.
Anyone have any suggestions? Who do you/would you see and why? Or who do you recommend I stay away from and why?
I usually see Hatfield on One Mile Road. He caught a few of my problems last year. Also has controlled my migraines better than anyone ever has....However I went to see him last week, he was busy, so I seen Amy Shell (I think that was her first name). Umm. Highly recommend her.:)
Sick

Campbell, MO

#10 Apr 24, 2008
Medic wrote:
As far as doctors go it's really hard to find a great one. The best time to get a good doc is when they first start their practice. They are all about taking care of you and want to build a great clientle for their business. But about after a year they get caught up in "I'm a Doctor and I'm better then you thing". They start getting argorant and have to start trying to keep up with the others. So they just run you through like cattle and run every test in the world on you and still don't know what's wrong with you. The bottom line is all they really care about in the end is the money
Great advice. That seems to be the problem I am having with my doctor.

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Apr 24, 2008
Fantasy Sports Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually see Hatfield on One Mile Road. He caught a few of my problems last year. Also has controlled my migraines better than anyone ever has....However I went to see him last week, he was busy, so I seen Amy Shell (I think that was her first name). Umm. Highly recommend her.:)
Think she's hot?

Traverse City, MI

#12 Apr 24, 2008
Fantasy Sports Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
where is she?

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Apr 24, 2008
On One Mile Road, in with Hatfield and Garner.

Since: Mar 08

Bragg City, MO

#14 Apr 26, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Think she's hot?
I don't remember saying that. It was nice paying 6 bucks for a prescription that they give me there instead of the normal 40 or 50. She also isn't my doctor. She just filled in for Hatfield. When I go back, I'll be seeing him...my decision.
Sick

Campbell, MO

#15 Apr 26, 2008
Has anyone had any luck with Dr. Somers? He's also on One Mile Rd. with Hatfield.
go somewhere

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Apr 27, 2008
go somewhere else then dexter
patient

Portageville, MO

#17 Jun 12, 2014
dr. garner is retiring all his patients are going to have to find new dr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food give away at legion 9 hr Dexter residents 1
Great Wall Wed George Bailey 4
Republic Services (Mar '16) Wed Hmmm 8
Where is Chuck Stephens? Tue Wondering 1
Jennifer Clifton aka Jennifer mcdowell Tue George Bailey 2
Cameron james Tue George Bailey 2
Cameryn James Tue George Bailey 2

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance