margies old bar
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
if ya wanna know just ask

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Anyone going into margies old bar just know,the owners talk about you like you're worthless the second you walk out the door.They beg you to come spend your money there,talk sh#*t about you either way.
Rambo jr

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 13, 2011
Thats probably the best bar in town,I get treated great there,your probably a scum bag methhead who causes trouble,thats why I like it,nice to drink at a place thats not polluted with wiggers,meth heads,and shit starters.

Dexter, MO

#3 Nov 13, 2011
I think Rambo is wright best thing that has happen to Dexter in a long time. Know the new Oweners and both are very nice people.

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

#4 Nov 13, 2011
Rambo jr wrote:
Thats probably the best bar in town,I get treated great there,your probably a scum bag methhead who causes trouble,thats why I like it,nice to drink at a place thats not polluted with wiggers,meth heads,and shit starters.
Sounds like a decent place, I should check it out.

Dexter, MO

#5 Nov 13, 2011
The new Name is He's not here very nice place very clean and great people

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 16, 2011
what happen to margie? is she sick or just time to retire?
Patron

Campbell, MO

#7 Nov 16, 2011
Actually, I know for a fact that they are shit starters, I have heard it myself.

I do not see this place making it very long with these owners.

They are going to talk shit about one to many people and it will finally hit the fan!
curious

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2011
does it pack a descent crowd now havent been in since the new bar opened whats a good night to check it out
Joe

Dexter, MO

#9 Nov 16, 2011
Friday and Saturdays are the best nights
haha

Moscow, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2011
Lol
been there
#11 Dec 18, 2011
just a bunch of broke down drunks......key word..DRUNKS
sucks

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2011
the bar isnt coolat all. just abunch of load mouth low life losers hangin on skid row. and the owner is a real azz. dont go

Campbell, MO

#13 Dec 21, 2011
where is it
whitegirl

Dexter, MO

#14 Dec 22, 2011
I've been in there on several occasions. Its a decent place to go.And the only bad people I've seen in there is a couple named laura and joe \. I am talking real trash.
Dez

Seale, AL

#15 May 10, 2012
Anybody know the phone number

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

#16 May 10, 2012
Dez wrote:
Anybody know the phone number
Check the phonebook.
anonymous

Campbell, MO

#17 May 28, 2012
I've been there 5 or 6 nights in a row just to chill and play pool. Everybody know everybody, and you don't have to worry about shit. I just like going and sitting there even when I'm not drinking. They don't pack the prettiest crowd, but they're all regulars, and they're cool.
balls that clank

Saint Louis, MO

#18 May 28, 2012
Still a bunch of wore out drunks

Malden, MO

#19 Jun 15, 2013
just another skid row bar. It has the kind of people you would expect to find in that kind of bar. the owners do tend to back stab. the chick who works the bar really works it. She's falling all over both the guys and other chicks. I also heard you could get a little action there.
interesting

Jackson, MO

#20 Jun 18, 2013
guest wrote:
just another skid row bar. It has the kind of people you would expect to find in that kind of bar. the owners do tend to back stab. the chick who works the bar really works it. She's falling all over both the guys and other chicks. I also heard you could get a little action there.
Umm, I would like to me her. Whats her name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelly Griffin Lucas Thompson-ZERR 14 hr Get a life 12
Wheres the big breasted redhead women at? 17 hr Toofunny 2
What Up with all the changes at Police Dep 17 hr Toofunny 3
Mica craddock 19 hr Toofunny 28
Hunsaker Cassandra 23 hr Yourdaddy 9
To Erik Zerr and his "crew" of creaps 23 hr LOL 2
3 somes (Oct '10) Sat Toungmaster69 43

Dexter Jobs

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages