Bridal shop shuttered by bank, circui...

Bridal shop shuttered by bank, circuit court

There are 3 comments on the The Dexter Leader-Heritage Newspapers-Dexter, Mich. story from Dec 12, 2007, titled Bridal shop shuttered by bank, circuit court. In it, The Dexter Leader-Heritage Newspapers-Dexter, Mich. reports that:

“We're currently investigating an alleged embezzlement in Dexter; that's the only thing official I can tell you”

A Dexter bridal shop has been closed and its owner has failed to appear in court to contest a local bank taking control of the business. via The Dexter Leader-Heritage Newspapers...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dexter Leader-Heritage Newspapers-Dexter, Mich..

megan

Waterford, MI

#1 Dec 13, 2007
This is a lie in it's self.Barbra is a good person and i think she is inisent in till proven gilty.I have perchist dresses from her befor and everything was fine same with almost all of her other bridal custemers.I am very sorry to see this great person go down in a lie and my prars and thouts go out to her.
Megan S.

Since: Dec 07

Whitmore Lake/Ann Arbor

#2 Dec 13, 2007
someone get this girl a DICTIONARY!!!
You2

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 19, 2007
The SPELLING ACE by franklin/sa-206 cost $25.00 and let your voice be heard & understood.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people of stockbridge Jan '16 shabe 1
News Court amnesty program on certain tickets will '... (Feb '13) Dec '15 Loulou 2
main streat computers (Dec '15) Dec '15 shane samulak 1
Should John Torres be Stockbridge police officer? (Feb '13) Dec '15 shane samulak 5
News Beating at golf course leads to prison (Nov '15) Dec '15 TheRat 2
News Prosecutor: Defendant brutally beat victim (Nov '15) Nov '15 Another 1
News Mugg & Bopps stores seized (Sep '08) Oct '15 Cop 9

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages