Dexter to hold public hearings on zoning changes to regulate medical marijuana dispensaries

Dec 30, 2010 Full story: Ann Arbor.com

The Dexter Village Planning Commission will hold a series of public hearings at the Dexter Senior Center at 7:30 p.m. Monday on proposed changes to the zoning ordinance that would allow and regulate medical marijuana dispensaries in the village.

Full Story
concerned patient

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2011
I have Multiple Sclerosis, Mj just became legal recently, but I have been smoking it for years already. My point is this, and this is reality. People in Dexter are smoking pot! You cannot fight it any longer. I have a medical marijuana card, yes I do, but my dispensary is 30minutes away from my house. What if you were told the Dexter Pharmacy could not carry your anti-depressants or Vicodin meds within the village, that you had to drive to Ann Arbor to find a city willing to make money for their budgets. The truth here is that I'm not going to drive to Ann Arbor or anywhere else. I'm going to call a person near me and buy it anyway. So you see, by NOT allowing a legal way for patients to acquiring their marijuana, they will do it anyway, in an ILLEGAL way within our precious little village. Our town make look nostalgic, but the laws are clearly changing people. If for no other reason, then do it so legal patients who suffer don't have to risk breaking the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 9 hr Ann 126
Alleged shooter, victim involved in prior road-... 20 hr Rev Criswell 2
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 12 Sybil 95
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 maeball 169
'I'm Not Lying': Cancer Patient Hits Back at... (Mar '14) Jun '14 JustCurious 2
•••
•••
•••

Dexter Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dexter News, Events & Info